All Categories

VIP Membership

VIP Membership

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Oct 23, 2016, 16:4910/23/16
Oct 23, 2016, 16:51(edited)

@ ghaderas:  yes the safest option is paypal connected to a pre paid card.

but this is a non plarium entity using plarium content to sell without permission.

i know you hate the bots, for players to gain free resources; even tho it does take time and effort through gameplay.

so this is what i do not understand.  that you defend an entity making money off another company's product.  some companies allow rwt on specific items in their game. this is not one of them.  and for you to reassure that the entity is trustworthy.

i don't understand your aggression towards players raiding bots and yet sympathy for the bots, that they are great guys, just trying to make a buck.

p.s. are you and nemanja giving each other a thumbs up?

Oct 24, 2016, 11:0810/24/16
07/25/15

johanrayne said:

@ ghaderas:  yes the safest option is paypal connected to a pre paid card.

but this is a non plarium entity using plarium content to sell without permission.

i know you hate the bots, for players to gain free resources; even tho it does take time and effort through gameplay.

so this is what i do not understand.  that you defend an entity making money off another company's product.  some companies allow rwt on specific items in their game. this is not one of them.  and for you to reassure that the entity is trustworthy.

i don't understand your aggression towards players raiding bots and yet sympathy for the bots, that they are great guys, just trying to make a buck.

p.s. are you and nemanja giving each other a thumbs up?

I don't defend what they do, but for some its a business and not just about ripp someone off. So to automaticaly accuse someone for hacking and stealing your CC and such. is just wrong. Its like when Trump goes on about saying all Mexicans is ... you know. Shouting there is a monster under your bed doesn't fix the issue. 

Its Plarium that enable this sort of business to take place in their game. I don't like this sort of things but I don't call them criminals in that sense. If any legal actions to be taken its Plarium that have to deal with that. Plariums business model facilitate them. Plarium failling to deal with the problem lead to all these bots, and players whine about their resource farm entittlement. 

I never given anyone a thumbs up. 
Nov 10, 2016, 14:3911/10/16

Can anyone tell me the stats of this ?

http://prntscr.com/d5jdsj

I know the skin is from VIP membership and i would like to know is it different to the other skins and why it shall be a big secret even in Plarium and for the moderaters how the VIP membership works ? To put a skin or other features in game is the work of the developers. Is it from them too?

Nov 10, 2016, 17:5811/10/16
10/31/14

Reaper said:

I know the skin is from VIP membership and i would like to know is it different to the other skins and why it shall be a big secret even in Plarium and for the moderaters how the VIP membership works ? To put a skin or other features in game is the work of the developers. Is it from them too?

Same starts only free. gives the same stats as the pyramid, and the candle cattle
Nov 10, 2016, 18:3811/10/16
Nov 10, 2016, 18:53(edited)
oracle said:

Reaper said:

Same starts only free. gives the same stats as the pyramid, and the candle cattle
Ok ty, i thought its more powerful than the others and i couldnt check the stats of it cos there is no discription to it. But it looks cool... Why its not a perma skin in market if the stats are not special ?
Nov 10, 2016, 19:3911/10/16
12/18/14
VIP = basically the hard sell always trying to get players to spend more or kill more of their troops by offering them small incentives to do so :)
Nov 10, 2016, 20:2211/10/16
ok like covenant where Plarium or however sit on the big desk, wants that all waste stuff for getting/making money ? creepy... 
Nov 10, 2016, 21:0011/10/16
10/31/14

Reaper said:

Ok ty, i thought its more powerful than the others and i couldnt check the stats of it cos there is no discription to it. But it looks cool... Why its not a perma skin in market if the stats are not special ?

The stats are special, I believe it comes with other benefits. its not just plain. The are other VIP benefits.

Generally I find VIP to be very special people. They are very friendly( except for one), are living a comfortable life, have high activity level. have vast amount of intel, have Plarium connection to stuff.

The cattle skin is nothing special, is being a VIP that is special. if they were to introduce the skin in the market hen what is the use if a special skin. I mean we have coiners skins, and non coiners skin. 

Nov 10, 2016, 21:1711/10/16
Nov 10, 2016, 21:19(edited)
Coiner skins you mean maybe all skins for 5k saphs and not for 4k ? If you meant this im a coiner if i would buy the pyramid.. i played rankings and to get the saphires is possible. Maybe it would take away the show off effect to have this skin in market for all. I never said that to be a VIP isnt special there i agree but the skin isnt special so it should be possible to get this for normal players too. If not perma maybe temporary. The Halloween skin you can get too and this is a special skin cos its only temporary in market, so that could be a temporary skin in market too. Maybe for the Christmas time
Nov 12, 2016, 14:0711/12/16
10/31/14

Snowgoon said:

More secrets whispered to VIP players

This needs to be stopped

I told them so. These is not special incentives these is espionage

Nov 12, 2016, 17:4811/12/16
03/27/14
VIP's are in every clan every alliance.. why does it mater who gets the secrets as long as those who are VIP share it among their clan?
Nov 12, 2016, 18:1511/12/16

Blasphemy said:

VIP's are in every clan every alliance.. why does it mater who gets the secrets as long as those who are VIP share it among their clan?

does every league that wants beacons have a vip?  i think the key word here is secret.  is it the job of vip's to disclose when a beacon drop will be. if the timing of the beacon drop is to be disclosed, should it be disclosed to all?  through a global news address?

the key word is secret, i guess the good thing is the vip's don't know how to keep a secret.
Nov 12, 2016, 19:3711/12/16
11/27/14

exxxe said:

Lady Chill said:

How do I get invited to a VIP Membership?

just play the game 

no one knows the exact requirements 

VIP is based on activity, how long have you been playing, your scores, achievements, history (have you ever been reported to support for misbehavior ),,,,etc

the funds you put in the game are a secondary factor 

I think the money are Factor nr1! I am active 24h/7. I am an old player...good scores...and no VIP. 
And if i look at other new player that reached lvl 80 in few months...no scores...just money ...and he is VIP...

Nov 12, 2016, 20:2311/12/16
Nov 13, 2016, 20:43(edited)

Lord Mark said:

exxxe said:

Lady Chill said:

just play the game 

VIP is based on activity, how long have you been playing, your scores, achievements, history (have you ever been reported to support for misbehavior ),,,,etc

I think the money are Factor nr1! I am active 24h/7. I am an old player...good scores...and no VIP. 
And if i look at other new player that reached lvl 80 in few months...no scores...just money ...and he is VIP...

lord mark i know some great players who are lvl +90 playing for +2 years and never missed a single daily login and still they are not VIP

no one knows the requirements and if as you said that coining is #1 factor then most Emperors players should be VIP( but they are not )

edit :- i have asked CM's to fully set specific requirements and to announce them in detail (that once are met the player immediately becomes VIP however two issues :-

the VIP program is separate and new so they may not be able to expand it atm

also the main purpose of it is to give high priority support so,,, )

however i will get an answer soon - fingers crossed -  :) 

Nov 12, 2016, 23:5511/12/16
Nov 13, 2016, 20:44(edited)
11/27/14

exxxe said:

Lord Mark said:

exxxe said:

Lady Chill said:

just play the game 

lord mark i know some great players who are lvl +90 playing for +2 years and never missed a single daily login and still they are not VIP

no one knows the requirements and if as you said that coining is #1 factor then most Emperors players should be VIP( but they are not )

edit :- i have asked CM's to fully set specific requirements and to announce them in detail (that once are met the player immediately becomes VIP however two issues :-

the VIP program is separate and new so they may not be able to expand it atm

also the main purpose of it is to give high priority support so,,, )

however i will get an answer soon - fingers crossed -  :) 

Thank u ! 

I agree that the coiners will recive Plarium atention....but a loial player should recive the same atention !

Nov 13, 2016, 20:3611/13/16

nope not going to happen 

sorry guys :(

Nov 13, 2016, 21:2311/13/16
02/22/15

I am an active high level player in a well known league paragon run is 631 days spent a bit of money don't get in trouble active in events and have a handful of top ten finish's in weekly rank as well as winning an event or two,  all my stats are strong yet I am not a VIP, guess I tied my shoes wrong that day.

Creating a VIP creates animosity among others who may deserve and do not get

Oh I do talk back on the forums maybe that is it.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 14, 2016, 10:5611/14/16
09/17/15

thefray said:

I am an active high level player in a well known league paragon run is 631 days spent a bit of money don't get in trouble active in events and have a handful of top ten finish's in weekly rank as well as winning an event or two,  all my stats are strong yet I am not a VIP, guess I tied my shoes wrong that day.

Creating a VIP creates animosity among others who may deserve and do not get

Oh I do talk back on the forums maybe that is it.

Our VIP program is still growing. And of course there are many long-term and active players that deserve being a part of this program. However, we are unable to invite all of them. 

But as the program will grow, we will invite more players. 
Nov 14, 2016, 15:2711/14/16
Nov 14, 2016, 17:20(edited)
11/27/14

Please post the RULES to be a VIP!

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.