This topic is closed

VIP Membership

57 Replies
Nemanja
22 October, 2016, 5:40 PM UTC

My Lords,

please maintain the culture of dialogue. Insulting or accusing player groups is violation of Forum rules. 
Nemanja
UTC +1:00
Gadheras
22 October, 2016, 10:27 PM UTC
Red said:

Gadheras said:


djmoody said:


jinix90 said:


What is a VIP account?

..and I keep getting messages that say: Free 100 spies and lots of free stuff AFTER you buy something from Plarium.online

There is no unique URL for plarium.online it merely sends you to plarium.com ...???

So what is this message intended for if there is nothing to find out about it?

Is it illegal or a scam? The message just arrives at my castle but replying gets no response.

Any knowledge about this would be nice as I certainly will buy stuff as reported in the message which includes 50 friends and upgrades etc.

 

That isn't VIP. The message is not from Plarium. 

That is from 3rd part botters trying to make money off the game. It's outside of the rules and may get you banned from memory of previous Plarium responses. 

More importantly you may never get the items you pay for as it's unofficial. Those kinds of operations have also been known to sell on your card details, from experience in other games. 

Would STRONGLY advise you to steer well clear.

Well, I seen such offer paypal as an option and they probably interested (just as plarium) in repeating customers, and not necessary ripp them off. Because one successfull customer spread the words to other and they get more.. etc..



Credit Card scammers don't expect you to be a repeat customer, they only need to obtain your Credit Card information ONCE and are free to do with it as they will. 


Plarium does offer Discount Packages on Sapphires, Units, Boosts, etc. but those offers DO NOT come to you through an in-game message. I would heed the warning that appears at the top of the screen every time you open an in-game message; "NEVER send Credit Card information", etc.
what part of paypal did you fail to understand? and I hate bots, gold sellers etc with a passion, but for some of them its a business, not purly to ripp someone off, and in a game such as stormfall, Plarium does faciliate this sort of business... make it profitable to do so.
UTC +2:00
nobody
23 October, 2016, 4:49 PM UTC

@ ghaderas:  yes the safest option is paypal connected to a pre paid card.


but this is a non plarium entity using plarium content to sell without permission.

i know you hate the bots, for players to gain free resources; even tho it does take time and effort through gameplay.

so this is what i do not understand.  that you defend an entity making money off another company's product.  some companies allow rwt on specific items in their game. this is not one of them.  and for you to reassure that the entity is trustworthy.

i don't understand your aggression towards players raiding bots and yet sympathy for the bots, that they are great guys, just trying to make a buck.

p.s. are you and nemanja giving each other a thumbs up?



 
UTC +0:00
Gadheras
24 October, 2016, 11:08 AM UTC

johanrayne said:


@ ghaderas:  yes the safest option is paypal connected to a pre paid card.


but this is a non plarium entity using plarium content to sell without permission.

i know you hate the bots, for players to gain free resources; even tho it does take time and effort through gameplay.

so this is what i do not understand.  that you defend an entity making money off another company's product.  some companies allow rwt on specific items in their game. this is not one of them.  and for you to reassure that the entity is trustworthy.

i don't understand your aggression towards players raiding bots and yet sympathy for the bots, that they are great guys, just trying to make a buck.

p.s. are you and nemanja giving each other a thumbs up?



 

I don't defend what they do, but for some its a business and not just about ripp someone off. So to automaticaly accuse someone for hacking and stealing your CC and such. is just wrong. Its like when Trump goes on about saying all Mexicans is ... you know. Shouting there is a monster under your bed doesn't fix the issue. 


Its Plarium that enable this sort of business to take place in their game. I don't like this sort of things but I don't call them criminals in that sense. If any legal actions to be taken its Plarium that have to deal with that. Plariums business model facilitate them. Plarium failling to deal with the problem lead to all these bots, and players whine about their resource farm entittlement. 


I never given anyone a thumbs up. 
UTC +2:00
Reaper
10 November, 2016, 2:39 PM UTC

Can anyone tell me the stats of this ?


http://prntscr.com/d5jdsj


I know the skin is from VIP membership and i would like to know is it different to the other skins and why it shall be a big secret even in Plarium and for the moderaters how the VIP membership works ? To put a skin or other features in game is the work of the developers. Is it from them too?

UTC +1:00
Oracle
10 November, 2016, 5:58 PM UTC

Reaper said:


Can anyone tell me the stats of this ?


http://prntscr.com/d5jdsj


I know the skin is from VIP membership and i would like to know is it different to the other skins and why it shall be a big secret even in Plarium and for the moderaters how the VIP membership works ? To put a skin or other features in game is the work of the developers. Is it from them too?



Same starts only free. gives the same stats as the pyramid, and the candle cattle
Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Reaper
10 November, 2016, 6:38 PM UTC
oracle said:

Reaper said:


Can anyone tell me the stats of this ?


http://prntscr.com/d5jdsj


I know the skin is from VIP membership and i would like to know is it different to the other skins and why it shall be a big secret even in Plarium and for the moderaters how the VIP membership works ? To put a skin or other features in game is the work of the developers. Is it from them too?



Same starts only free. gives the same stats as the pyramid, and the candle cattle
Ok ty, i thought its more powerful than the others and i couldnt check the stats of it cos there is no discription to it. But it looks cool... Why its not a perma skin in market if the stats are not special ?
UTC +1:00
Jezebel
10 November, 2016, 7:39 PM UTC
VIP = basically the hard sell always trying to get players to spend more or kill more of their troops by offering them small incentives to do so :)
UTC +0:00
Reaper
10 November, 2016, 8:22 PM UTC
ok like covenant where Plarium or however sit on the big desk, wants that all waste stuff for getting/making money ? creepy... 
UTC +1:00
Oracle
10 November, 2016, 9:00 PM UTC

Reaper said:



Ok ty, i thought its more powerful than the others and i couldnt check the stats of it cos there is no discription to it. But it looks cool... Why its not a perma skin in market if the stats are not special ?

The stats are special, I believe it comes with other benefits. its not just plain. The are other VIP benefits.


Generally I find VIP to be very special people. They are very friendly( except for one), are living a comfortable life, have high activity level. have vast amount of intel, have Plarium connection to stuff.

The cattle skin is nothing special, is being a VIP that is special. if they were to introduce the skin in the market hen what is the use if a special skin. I mean we have coiners skins, and non coiners skin. 

Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Reaper
10 November, 2016, 9:17 PM UTC
Coiner skins you mean maybe all skins for 5k saphs and not for 4k ? If you meant this im a coiner if i would buy the pyramid.. i played rankings and to get the saphires is possible. Maybe it would take away the show off effect to have this skin in market for all. I never said that to be a VIP isnt special there i agree but the skin isnt special so it should be possible to get this for normal players too. If not perma maybe temporary. The Halloween skin you can get too and this is a special skin cos its only temporary in market, so that could be a temporary skin in market too. Maybe for the Christmas time
UTC +1:00
Snowgoon
12 November, 2016, 2:01 PM UTC

More secrets whispered to VIP players

http://prntscr.com/d674ri

This needs to be stopped

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
Oracle
12 November, 2016, 2:07 PM UTC

Snowgoon said:


More secrets whispered to VIP players


This needs to be stopped

I told them so. These is not special incentives these is espionage

Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Blasphemy
Moderator
12 November, 2016, 5:48 PM UTC
VIP's are in every clan every alliance.. why does it mater who gets the secrets as long as those who are VIP share it among their clan?
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
nobody
12 November, 2016, 6:15 PM UTC

Blasphemy said:


VIP's are in every clan every alliance.. why does it mater who gets the secrets as long as those who are VIP share it among their clan?

does every league that wants beacons have a vip?  i think the key word here is secret.  is it the job of vip's to disclose when a beacon drop will be. if the timing of the beacon drop is to be disclosed, should it be disclosed to all?  through a global news address?


the key word is secret, i guess the good thing is the vip's don't know how to keep a secret.
UTC +0:00
Lord Mark
12 November, 2016, 7:37 PM UTC

exxxe said:


Lady Chill said:


How do I get invited to a VIP Membership?

just play the game 


no one knows the exact requirements 


VIP is based on activity, how long have you been playing, your scores, achievements, history (have you ever been reported to support for misbehavior ),,,,etc

the funds you put in the game are a secondary factor 



I think the money are Factor nr1! I am active 24h/7. I am an old player...good scores...and no VIP. 
And if i look at other new player that reached lvl 80 in few months...no scores...just money ...and he is VIP...

UTC +0:00
exxxe
12 November, 2016, 8:23 PM UTC

Lord Mark said:


exxxe said:


Lady Chill said:


How do I get invited to a VIP Membership?

just play the game 


no one knows the exact requirements 


VIP is based on activity, how long have you been playing, your scores, achievements, history (have you ever been reported to support for misbehavior ),,,,etc

the funds you put in the game are a secondary factor 



I think the money are Factor nr1! I am active 24h/7. I am an old player...good scores...and no VIP. 
And if i look at other new player that reached lvl 80 in few months...no scores...just money ...and he is VIP...

lord mark i know some great players who are lvl +90 playing for +2 years and never missed a single daily login and still they are not VIP


no one knows the requirements and if as you said that coining is #1 factor then most Emperors players should be VIP( but they are not )


edit :- i have asked CM's to fully set specific requirements and to announce them in detail (that once are met the player immediately becomes VIP however two issues :-

the VIP program is separate and new so they may not be able to expand it atm

also the main purpose of it is to give high priority support so,,, )

however i will get an answer soon - fingers crossed -  :) 






I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
Lord Mark
12 November, 2016, 11:55 PM UTC

exxxe said:


Lord Mark said:


exxxe said:


Lady Chill said:


How do I get invited to a VIP Membership?

just play the game 


no one knows the exact requirements 


VIP is based on activity, how long have you been playing, your scores, achievements, history (have you ever been reported to support for misbehavior ),,,,etc

the funds you put in the game are a secondary factor 



I think the money are Factor nr1! I am active 24h/7. I am an old player...good scores...and no VIP. 
And if i look at other new player that reached lvl 80 in few months...no scores...just money ...and he is VIP...

lord mark i know some great players who are lvl +90 playing for +2 years and never missed a single daily login and still they are not VIP


no one knows the requirements and if as you said that coining is #1 factor then most Emperors players should be VIP( but they are not )


edit :- i have asked CM's to fully set specific requirements and to announce them in detail (that once are met the player immediately becomes VIP however two issues :-

the VIP program is separate and new so they may not be able to expand it atm

also the main purpose of it is to give high priority support so,,, )

however i will get an answer soon - fingers crossed -  :) 






Thank u ! 

I agree that the coiners will recive Plarium atention....but a loial player should recive the same atention !



UTC +0:00
exxxe
13 November, 2016, 8:36 PM UTC

nope not going to happen 

sorry guys :(
 
I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
thefray
13 November, 2016, 9:23 PM UTC

I am an active high level player in a well known league paragon run is 631 days spent a bit of money don't get in trouble active in events and have a handful of top ten finish's in weekly rank as well as winning an event or two,  all my stats are strong yet I am not a VIP, guess I tied my shoes wrong that day.

Creating a VIP creates animosity among others who may deserve and do not get


Oh I do talk back on the forums maybe that is it.
UTC +0:00
1725200 users registered; 43576 topics; 271664 posts; our newest member:Castle №1256101