All Categories

VIP Membership

VIP Membership

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 19, 2016, 16:0810/19/16
09/20/15

VIP Membership

How do I get invited to a VIP Membership?
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 19, 2016, 16:4310/19/16
Oct 19, 2016, 16:43(edited)
vip probably works for some coiners i dont know the guys will tell you but probably works for the coiners
Oct 19, 2016, 17:0310/19/16

Lady Chill said:

just play the game 

no one knows the exact requirements 

VIP is based on activity, how long have you been playing, your scores, achievements, history (have you ever been reported to support for misbehavior ),,,,etc

the funds you put in the game are a secondary factor 

Oct 19, 2016, 18:5110/19/16
10/31/14
exxxe said:

just play the game 

VIP is based on activity, how long have you been playing, your scores, achievements, history (have you ever been reported to support for misbehavior ),,,,etc

So you and I won't make it then given our reputation as protectors of the common folks, unless if you are that changed. who knows maybe you are a vip, but I doubts it. I was never warned, but I am sure I was reported more than 5 times
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 19, 2016, 23:2510/19/16
Oct 19, 2016, 23:25(edited)
10/04/13
exxxe said:

Lady Chill said:

just play the game 

Judging by who has or hasn't been invited, I'd say there's a large element of randomness to it.  I know several very active and high scoring players who haven't been invited, and a few slackers who have been. 
Oct 20, 2016, 07:2410/20/16

oracle said:

exxxe said:

just play the game 

So you and I won't make it then given our reputation as protectors of the common folks, unless if you are that changed. who knows maybe you are a vip, but I doubts it. I was never warned, but I am sure I was reported more than 5 times

nope im not a VIP

Oct 20, 2016, 07:2710/20/16
Oct 20, 2016, 10:13(edited)

BiohazarD said:

exxxe said:

Lady Chill said:

just play the game 

Judging by who has or hasn't been invited, I'd say there's a large element of randomness to it.  I know several very active and high scoring players who haven't been invited, and a few slackers who have been. 

yes true but those slackers definitely did something that made plarium add them to VIP and give them free sapphs right ??

edit :- give them free units and boosts not sapphs sorry 

Oct 20, 2016, 07:3010/20/16
10/31/14
Free sapphires you say, perhaps plarium is not that greedy
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Oct 20, 2016, 08:3910/20/16
09/17/15
exxxe said:

yes true but those slackers definitely did something that made plarium add them to VIP and give them free sapphs right ??

We don't give free Sapphires to VIPs.
Oct 20, 2016, 10:1410/20/16

oracle said:

Free sapphires you say, perhaps plarium is not that greedy

nope sorry i was mistaken 

no sapphires are given to VIP 
Oct 20, 2016, 14:0710/20/16
12/13/14
I know an alt account that has been given vip status. I think that's hilarious 
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 20, 2016, 16:1110/20/16
10/04/13
Snowgoon said:

Yeah I've heard that from a few people, that's part of the reason I assume it's given out somewhat randomly. 
Oct 20, 2016, 19:1310/20/16
04/10/15

Snowgoon said:

If you sure know that is an alt account send it to  support for investigation

Regards
Oct 21, 2016, 22:0110/21/16
03/27/14

I always thought it had to do with you paragon status, show you are active and not missing any days of it 

Im lazy coming to log in now lol 

Oct 21, 2016, 23:0510/21/16
Oct 21, 2016, 23:06(edited)
07/31/16

What is a VIP account?

..and I keep getting messages that say: Free 100 spies and lots of free stuff AFTER you buy something from Plarium.online

There is no unique URL for plarium.online it merely sends you to plarium.com ...???

So what is this message intended for if there is nothing to find out about it?

Is it illegal or a scam? The message just arrives at my castle but replying gets no response.

Any knowledge about this would be nice as I certainly will buy stuff as reported in the message which includes 50 friends and upgrades etc.

Oct 22, 2016, 05:3010/22/16
07/25/15

djmoody said:

jinix90 said:

What is a VIP account?

..and I keep getting messages that say: Free 100 spies and lots of free stuff AFTER you buy something from Plarium.online

There is no unique URL for plarium.online it merely sends you to plarium.com ...???

Is it illegal or a scam? The message just arrives at my castle but replying gets no response.

Any knowledge about this would be nice as I certainly will buy stuff as reported in the message which includes 50 friends and upgrades etc.

That isn't VIP. The message is not from Plarium. 

That is from 3rd part botters trying to make money off the game. It's outside of the rules and may get you banned from memory of previous Plarium responses. 

More importantly you may never get the items you pay for as it's unofficial. Those kinds of operations have also been known to sell on your card details, from experience in other games. 

Would STRONGLY advise you to steer well clear.

Well, I seen such offer paypal as an option and they probably interested (just as plarium) in repeating customers, and not necessary ripp them off. Because one successfull customer spread the words to other and they get more.. etc..

Oct 22, 2016, 06:4710/22/16
06/08/16

Gadheras said:

djmoody said:

jinix90 said:

What is a VIP account?

That is from 3rd part botters trying to make money off the game. It's outside of the rules and may get you banned from memory of previous Plarium responses. 

More importantly you may never get the items you pay for as it's unofficial. Those kinds of operations have also been known to sell on your card details, from experience in other games. 

Well, I seen such offer paypal as an option and they probably interested (just as plarium) in repeating customers, and not necessary ripp them off. Because one successfull customer spread the words to other and they get more.. etc..

Credit Card scammers don't expect you to be a repeat customer, they only need to obtain your Credit Card information ONCE and are free to do with it as they will. 

Plarium does offer Discount Packages on Sapphires, Units, Boosts, etc. but those offers DO NOT come to you through an in-game message. I would heed the warning that appears at the top of the screen every time you open an in-game message; "NEVER send Credit Card information", etc.
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 22, 2016, 08:5910/22/16
10/04/13
If you're going to buy anything online, do it with a disposable prepaid card...
Oct 22, 2016, 16:3210/22/16
Oct 22, 2016, 18:26(edited)

Gadheras said:

...............................................................................................................................................
i am surprised to see your answer.  edit: i checked one of the bot threads and you said the same thing there.
edit: {when you and i } went round and round about bot castles.  i stated that for over a year i did not even know that the bot castles were not plarium content.  because of the lack of effect i saw in the game.
i stated that i did not see how players would be willing to risk real life finances for their game resources.  you stated that it was because it was cheap.  again, real life finances are not worth the risk!
i don't know how i can be belittled by players suggesting to use these outside sources or even the caravan trick.
i have no interest in starting up the bot castle debate.
did you misunderstand that the offer is from an outside source hacking into plarium?  again i would think that real life finances would be enough cause to keep a player from using them.
don't risk it.
edit: you stated this in raids?! raids?!
You can buy resources shipped to your door daily for a week for a few bucks, have your warehouse filled daily. Not a problem?
Get extra scrolls not a problem?
Hire units to boost your results in tournaments not a problem?
Hire units to act as fooder taking becons not a problem?
+ other stuff....
and this is not a problem as long as you get your free resources... right?
geeze.
..................................................................................................................
i don't understand the duplicity.

Oct 22, 2016, 17:4010/22/16

My Lords,

please maintain the culture of dialogue. Insulting or accusing player groups is violation of Forum rules. 
Oct 22, 2016, 22:2710/22/16
07/25/15
Red said:

Gadheras said:

djmoody said:

jinix90 said:

What is a VIP account?

Credit Card scammers don't expect you to be a repeat customer, they only need to obtain your Credit Card information ONCE and are free to do with it as they will. 

Plarium does offer Discount Packages on Sapphires, Units, Boosts, etc. but those offers DO NOT come to you through an in-game message. I would heed the warning that appears at the top of the screen every time you open an in-game message; "NEVER send Credit Card information", etc.
what part of paypal did you fail to understand? and I hate bots, gold sellers etc with a passion, but for some of them its a business, not purly to ripp someone off, and in a game such as stormfall, Plarium does faciliate this sort of business... make it profitable to do so.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.