This topic is closed

Bot catels

117 Replies
Solidarius
28 November, 2016, 6:53 PM UTC

Gadheras said:

golemisolon said:

I guess there a fool born every day, or w/e the saying is... 

I will laugh when i see a post of someone saying they fell for this scam and lost real money XDDDDDDDD

well you can claim Plarium is scamming us for money too. Also "gold" sellers that does it for the long haul have no interest in scam you, because a successfull buy/sale means a happy customer, that might share the experience with his friends and then they get more business coming.

I don't defend what they do or the practice, but on the other hand I don't cry scam and foul automaticaly either.

Its just that i was told when i was young... dont believe something if its too good to be true... these "gold sellers" are telling to that they sell products 5-10 times cheaper than Plarium....

also if you get banned or scamed by using these services I pretty sure you would be upset and share this experience.

I have a personal experience of gold buying from another game, it was an MMORPG called  9dragons(long time ago) ..thats why I never trust these types of people/products/organizations w/e you call it

but hey thats just me... 

UTC +5:00
Reaper
28 November, 2016, 6:53 PM UTC
In the lines i get more gold and iron in the field more food, but never checked if that are only in my bots where the food is rare or in all in the bot line. But more doesnt mean that it is that much to make big steps right now im happy if i get from them 12k gold and iron for a 100k raid, for 50k 8k each without food. I get better results in inactives but good inactives in my near are rare to make good raids for a whole week i can make 2d maybe 3 but then i would need to travel more hours than i can affort.
UTC +1:00
Solidarius
28 November, 2016, 6:58 PM UTC

Gadheras said:

Reaper said:

Rosconz said:

This is all new to me also but I have been reading through this and some other threads today and this is my grasp on the situation. Hopefully those in the know will correct any errors I make.

A "Gold Seller" runs a program which sets up hundreds, maybe even thousands, of Bot accounts. He then sends mail to select, real players offering them cheap Resources. Say he gets an order for 1 million gold, he then gets each of the bots to send enough gold to fill the order to a "Master Account" (Reaper, this will probably NOT be an account called Master. More likely just another bot name.) or maybe several master accounts. The gold is then transfered to the buyers account at a cost far less than the buyer could get them from Plarium. (I haven't figured how this is done efficiently, surely not 50k at a time?) 

So that is it in a nut shell. Have I got it badly wrong anywhere?

EDIT: WARNING Thats how it works IF they are a true (Haha I almost said legitimate) gold seller but there is just as much chance that they could just be fraudsters after your credit card number. SO DON'T GO THERE.

I know to raid more than 50k i never purchased reses from this castles (i dont mean this master stuff thingy) but this is not longer possible cos they are inactive they dont fill up fast the resources again. I never sent or recieved mails from this castles. I always raided them... why not its the same like raiding inactive players ,i use the best ways to get more with fewer risks, but i dont pay for it. This master accs (before it called friend) i dont use for it.

I know few here in this thread use them for fiefs i have 2 of them for it too. I want only that this castles, i searched 45 mins for 1 year ago to raid the reses i needed to build up an army and my league, are active again that i can raid the reses from them like a lot other players too.

When you raid these bot castles, there is a reason why they hardly got food in them, but plenty of gold and iron, can you imagine why? Lets see if you can add 1 +1 together :p

Sry to interupt here but...

Most of the time when I raid bot Castles they have/produce more food than gold/iron, so Usually I get a success raid message like 10,000 iron, 10,000gold and 40,000 food

is this the 1+1=2?

Reaper
28 November, 2016, 7:22 PM UTC
I think Gad means they produce troops there to reduce the food consumption or have stuff there in cats but he dont like them and dont raid them so im not sure if he knows to 100% how they are in the res payout for raids now.
Gadheras
28 November, 2016, 7:46 PM UTC

Reaper said:

I think Gad means they produce troops there to reduce the food consumption or have stuff there in cats but he dont like them and dont raid them so im not sure if he knows to 100% how they are in the res payout for raids now.

Sometimes I just hit a bunch of them to trigger the guys sittiing on them in the hope they hit some of my sieges back (that is crappy btw). as sometimes I loaded them up with trash).

last time I did it, 8 out of 10 had just iron and gold, but plenty of it. So, the ones that had no food, must been due to reached the unit limit they could support.
UTC +2:00
Solidarius
28 November, 2016, 7:52 PM UTC

Wish i could find bots with just gold and iron... the ones I spy always have X3 or more food than iron/gold

whats the unit limit? i dont understand this....
Reaper
28 November, 2016, 7:57 PM UTC

cos you take the bots in the field look in the "fief lines" there you get more gold and iron BUT the most raided them empty.

Sorry to raise the consumption you all know what i meant :P
Solidarius
28 November, 2016, 8:00 PM UTC

I understand now the difference between field and "fief lines"

thank you Reaper
Reaper
28 November, 2016, 8:04 PM UTC

you are welcome...

i said i check them every week how they are right now... i want them all active again and full with reses like in the old days :)

Now i have to switch between field and line. And i miss to raid for rankings, my chocolate :(

Solidarius
28 November, 2016, 8:06 PM UTC

learned something new today that there are 2 different type of bots, I never noticed this I believe It was luck that some of them had only iron/gold

Suxs for your ranking, I too now gona switch between field and line

gl in your future

<3
Reaper
28 November, 2016, 8:13 PM UTC
Thank you.

If it was luck that same of them have only gold and iron i dont know. But i raid bots 1 year now i never retreat this. To take them out of game would kill Untamed Land, the population is to small there. And it take non coiners right now the chance to go ahead with few are spending money on the game.

brunsonthomas
29 November, 2016, 5:42 PM UTC
Reaper said:

Thank you.

If it was luck that same of them have only gold and iron i dont know. But i raid bots 1 year now i never retreat this. To take them out of game would kill Untamed Land, the population is to small there. And it take non coiners right now the chance to go ahead with few are spending money on the game.

Many have complained about bots and many have complained about changing the output of bots. Most still use them, I use them regularly but I also use abandoned castles and sometimes live castles of enemies, wherever I can find resources. Most players would have to admit removing all bots would be devastating to the game but most would find away to survive. 
Gadheras
29 November, 2016, 7:18 PM UTC
brunsonthomas said:

Reaper said:

Thank you.

Many have complained about bots and many have complained about changing the output of bots. Most still use them, I use them regularly but I also use abandoned castles and sometimes live castles of enemies, wherever I can find resources. Most players would have to admit removing all bots would be devastating to the game but most would find away to survive. 
It would be equal for everyone. And, you still would have abandoned castles to raid for resources. bots of gold sellers as content I doubt was the intentions of the game tbh.
Reaper
30 November, 2016, 4:39 PM UTC

But you dont have enough abndoned castles lv 50 and above in Untamed. I use inactives and the few enemies i have around but its not enough to raid 1 week (max 2-3d). What i take the other 4d ? Lv 2-5 castles ? What i shall make from the loot ? 5 pikes highest. To keep reses makes me to a target esp in PvP so i look that im empty in reses.

I increased in my own production what i could make without sketches but its not enough to make big steps.

Bots were a good way to get the reses in 1 row. Raiding is not trading. But few use teleports to be closer to them and forget that they sit next to empty castles now. If they would send 5 mins or 5h its not better. They must fill in the same speed like in the past cos the need you have in higher arts and stronger troops is a long going story if you cant raid every day good not.
Gadheras
30 November, 2016, 5:30 PM UTC

Reaper said:

But you dont have enough abndoned castles lv 50 and above in Untamed. I use inactives and the few enemies i have around but its not enough to raid 1 week (max 2-3d). What i take the other 4d ? Lv 2-5 castles ? What i shall make from the loot ? 5 pikes highest. To keep reses makes me to a target esp in PvP so i look that im empty in reses.

I increased in my own production what i could make without sketches but its not enough to make big steps.

Bots were a good way to get the reses in 1 row. Raiding is not trading. But few use teleports to be closer to them and forget that they sit next to empty castles now. If they would send 5 mins or 5h its not better. They must fill in the same speed like in the past cos the need you have in higher arts and stronger troops is a long going story if you cant raid every day good not.

What did they have to raid 1 month into the game? 2 months into the game? Half  a year into the game? Amazing how players got by without level 50+ bot castels to raid wasnt it? geeze.

Stop be so fracking entitled...
Stormfall
30 November, 2016, 6:40 PM UTC
Gadheras said:

What did they have to raid 1 month into the game? 2 months into the game? Half  a year into the game? Amazing how players got by without level 50+ bot castels to raid wasnt it? geeze.Stop be so fracking entitled...
You are starting to sound like a broken record. If Plarium was planning to delete bot lines they would have done it already. Now botlines are a part of this game. Deal with it or find another game to play or at the very least stop spamming in every tread where bots are mentioned.
Gadheras
30 November, 2016, 9:59 PM UTC

Stormfall said:

Gadheras said:

What did they have to raid 1 month into the game? 2 months into the game? Half  a year into the game? Amazing how players got by without level 50+ bot castels to raid wasnt it? geeze.Stop be so fracking entitled...
You are starting to sound like a broken record. If Plarium was planning to delete bot lines they would have done it already. Now botlines are a part of this game. Deal with it or find another game to play or at the very least stop spamming in every tread where bots are mentioned.

It's nice to see someone so in favor of gold sellers and such. Because that is what you basicaly is when you support bots. You also favor cheating rankings and tournies with use of bots. There is NO nice bots, bots is bots. 

You Sir, is in favor of cheating with supporting bots... that make you a numbnutt!

Reaper
1 December, 2016, 11:41 AM UTC

Did you ever make rankings for raids ?

It is not only sending raids to bots and wait til they hit to get the points. I should know it. To find the last ways to get top 3 is not bots only. And the last things you need to do is no cheating.

http://prntscr.com/de07ub

The new lv for other buildings is cheating cos you dont need to preload thats right, all other things to get top 3 in raid rankings can all make without it, but this you cant make if you dont have the castles for it and i can only raid without bots 2-3d the week effectly.

Even you could make this if you would stop to be lazy.

All want saphs there is a way to get them for non coining players, tributes, sieges and raids.

For this they took abandoned castles, bot fields and fief lines.

1777194 users registered; 47952 topics; 285807 posts; our newest member:Castle 1345997