All Categories

Bot catels

Bot catels

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Nov 28, 2016, 20:0411/28/16

you are welcome...

i said i check them every week how they are right now... i want them all active again and full with reses like in the old days :)

Now i have to switch between field and line. And i miss to raid for rankings, my chocolate :(

Nov 28, 2016, 20:0611/28/16

learned something new today that there are 2 different type of bots, I never noticed this I believe It was luck that some of them had only iron/gold

Suxs for your ranking, I too now gona switch between field and line

gl in your future

<3
Nov 28, 2016, 20:1311/28/16
Nov 28, 2016, 20:13(edited)
Thank you.

If it was luck that same of them have only gold and iron i dont know. But i raid bots 1 year now i never retreat this. To take them out of game would kill Untamed Land, the population is to small there. And it take non coiners right now the chance to go ahead with few are spending money on the game.

Nov 29, 2016, 17:4211/29/16
03/22/16
Reaper said:

Thank you.

If it was luck that same of them have only gold and iron i dont know. But i raid bots 1 year now i never retreat this. To take them out of game would kill Untamed Land, the population is to small there. And it take non coiners right now the chance to go ahead with few are spending money on the game.

Many have complained about bots and many have complained about changing the output of bots. Most still use them, I use them regularly but I also use abandoned castles and sometimes live castles of enemies, wherever I can find resources. Most players would have to admit removing all bots would be devastating to the game but most would find away to survive. 
Nov 29, 2016, 19:1811/29/16
07/25/15
brunsonthomas said:

Reaper said:

Thank you.

Many have complained about bots and many have complained about changing the output of bots. Most still use them, I use them regularly but I also use abandoned castles and sometimes live castles of enemies, wherever I can find resources. Most players would have to admit removing all bots would be devastating to the game but most would find away to survive. 
It would be equal for everyone. And, you still would have abandoned castles to raid for resources. bots of gold sellers as content I doubt was the intentions of the game tbh.
Nov 30, 2016, 16:3911/30/16

But you dont have enough abndoned castles lv 50 and above in Untamed. I use inactives and the few enemies i have around but its not enough to raid 1 week (max 2-3d). What i take the other 4d ? Lv 2-5 castles ? What i shall make from the loot ? 5 pikes highest. To keep reses makes me to a target esp in PvP so i look that im empty in reses.

I increased in my own production what i could make without sketches but its not enough to make big steps.

Bots were a good way to get the reses in 1 row. Raiding is not trading. But few use teleports to be closer to them and forget that they sit next to empty castles now. If they would send 5 mins or 5h its not better. They must fill in the same speed like in the past cos the need you have in higher arts and stronger troops is a long going story if you cant raid every day good not.
Nov 30, 2016, 17:3011/30/16
07/25/15

Reaper said:

But you dont have enough abndoned castles lv 50 and above in Untamed. I use inactives and the few enemies i have around but its not enough to raid 1 week (max 2-3d). What i take the other 4d ? Lv 2-5 castles ? What i shall make from the loot ? 5 pikes highest. To keep reses makes me to a target esp in PvP so i look that im empty in reses.

I increased in my own production what i could make without sketches but its not enough to make big steps.

Bots were a good way to get the reses in 1 row. Raiding is not trading. But few use teleports to be closer to them and forget that they sit next to empty castles now. If they would send 5 mins or 5h its not better. They must fill in the same speed like in the past cos the need you have in higher arts and stronger troops is a long going story if you cant raid every day good not.

What did they have to raid 1 month into the game? 2 months into the game? Half  a year into the game? Amazing how players got by without level 50+ bot castels to raid wasnt it? geeze.

Stop be so fracking entitled...
Nov 30, 2016, 18:4011/30/16
Nov 30, 2016, 19:27(edited)
02/28/16
Gadheras said:

What did they have to raid 1 month into the game? 2 months into the game? Half  a year into the game? Amazing how players got by without level 50+ bot castels to raid wasnt it? geeze.Stop be so fracking entitled...
You are starting to sound like a broken record. If Plarium was planning to delete bot lines they would have done it already. Now botlines are a part of this game. Deal with it or find another game to play or at the very least stop spamming in every tread where bots are mentioned.
Nov 30, 2016, 21:5911/30/16
07/25/15

Stormfall said:

Gadheras said:

What did they have to raid 1 month into the game? 2 months into the game? Half  a year into the game? Amazing how players got by without level 50+ bot castels to raid wasnt it? geeze.Stop be so fracking entitled...
You are starting to sound like a broken record. If Plarium was planning to delete bot lines they would have done it already. Now botlines are a part of this game. Deal with it or find another game to play or at the very least stop spamming in every tread where bots are mentioned.

It's nice to see someone so in favor of gold sellers and such. Because that is what you basicaly is when you support bots. You also favor cheating rankings and tournies with use of bots. There is NO nice bots, bots is bots. 

You Sir, is in favor of cheating with supporting bots... that make you a numbnutt!

Dec 1, 2016, 11:4112/01/16
Dec 1, 2016, 18:49(edited)

Did you ever make rankings for raids ?

It is not only sending raids to bots and wait til they hit to get the points. I should know it. To find the last ways to get top 3 is not bots only. And the last things you need to do is no cheating.

http://prntscr.com/de07ub

The new lv for other buildings is cheating cos you dont need to preload thats right, all other things to get top 3 in raid rankings can all make without it, but this you cant make if you dont have the castles for it and i can only raid without bots 2-3d the week effectly.

Even you could make this if you would stop to be lazy.

All want saphs there is a way to get them for non coining players, tributes, sieges and raids.

For this they took abandoned castles, bot fields and fief lines.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.