Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Oct 23, 2016, 18:1010/23/16
03/27/14
Blasphemy said:

johanrayne said:

Blasphemy said:

Thieves alone no they are put here by the game, BY the developers

And for my doing raiding the bots is because they are here they are among many that are here,

If they wasn't here id be hitting inactive castles or spying castles to find one that is heavy in resources 

like i used to do the game was new, when i joined the game we never had these bot lines we did it old school and many of us

grew and succeeded,, if we did this there is no reason why you can't..

i know that thieves are plarium product:  i asked if they skewed the rankings.  does purchased product at 90 mph vs chimera gained through gameplay, at 30 miles an hr skew the raid rankings due to the fact that the player using thieves can do the same raids in 1/3 the time, time is a limited resource.  and with the caravan trick and 50k caravan capacity.  do those 3 variables skew the raid rankings?

exactly

it is a matter of value, cost/gain ratio.  what i can do, doesn't mean i find value in it.
it seems that you have dodged my question twice.  i answered your question truthfully and immediately.
DO YOU WANT ALL INACTIVE PLAYERS TO BE TURNED INTO VACANT LOTS?
YES?
NO?

No i wouldn't i would want them to stay as they are inactive castles
I have no issues here with inactive castle, that belong to a player that "played" at one time my only issues is the bots that are taking over "ALL" of plariums games 
Oct 23, 2016, 18:1610/23/16

sorry i put my answer for your question in the last post sorry.

You dont have the prob i have. Untamed is now there in relocating castles like Dark Plains but we dont have special BGs (Blades of blabla whatever). Dont know what it is and how it works
Oct 23, 2016, 18:2110/23/16

Blasphemy said:

YES?
NO?

................................................................................................................
and the reason for this is that it is easier and more efficient to raid them than to raid active castles.  even if bot castles were gone and the competition for inactive castles would increase 10 fold.  you would still rather they remain for easier raids than on active castles.  it is the same mindset.
when i leave this game, i want to be a vacant lot, not an easy farm.

Oct 23, 2016, 18:3310/23/16
johanrayne said:

Blasphemy said:

YES?
NO?

................................................................................................................
and the reason for this is that it is easier and more efficient to raid them than to raid active castles.  even if bot castles were gone and the competition for inactive castles would increase 10 fold.  you would still rather they remain for easier raids than on active castles.  it is the same mindset.

that will happen that you will be farmed by other players if you are inactive or you end for fief that can happen to. But inactives are important in the game too they are the base for the siege rankings. Bots are for raids esp for the start where new players dont have the exp and the troops to make big raids. If they fail there they leave i saw a lot of players left the game after they wiped out their own troops and couldnt make a lot. Now they are fiefs of others
Oct 23, 2016, 18:3710/23/16

@ roadstar pitbull:  thank you for your participation, i am not sure we agree entirely, we may be from opposite ends of the spectrum.  but i do thank you for your viewpoint. i hope you haven't misunderstood where i am coming from.

cheers

@ reaper:  my main dialogue has been with blasphemy, it hasn't been pointed towards you.  if you have been answering me, it was unnecessary i wasn't questioning you.

cheers

@blasphemy:  thank you for answering.  my point is;  this is a game, limited real life resources of time, focus and effort go into the game.  i speak to what is and to what i personally would like to see, that is simply all.  i react to accusations of laziness or being a poor player.  i may be both, but i will react when pressed.  all rankings are broken, i still think that raids are the most pure rankings, but they are skewed, and by more than just bots.

anyhow, cheers

i have been spending too much limited resource time and focus in the forums, so.................................................

cheers all
Oct 23, 2016, 20:3210/23/16
03/27/14

johanrayne said:

Blasphemy said:

YES?
NO?

Not i, when im ready to leave and give up  on the game, id hope that my castle is given to the map to help the lords around me grow 

Oct 24, 2016, 00:1610/24/16
Oct 24, 2016, 00:35(edited)
12/13/14

Most vacant lots are inactive players below level 15. If these players return to the game they get their castle back. These players must be fully inactive and their castle has not recently been raided nor sieged
Plarium have specific rules for this - it is not random.

Higher level players are highly unlikely to ever become vacant lots - I have never seen this happen on any server.

If you become inactive then why would you care if your castle is raided? Your units would be safe in catacombs, and your resources would only be wasted anyway. When you return to the game your castle and units will be intact.

You will also be given daily gifts and a protection bubble - http://prntscr.com/cy3llb

Oct 24, 2016, 03:1210/24/16
03/27/14
Snowgoon i totely agree with that 
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 24, 2016, 07:1310/24/16
10/04/13
Snowgoon said:

Most vacant lots are inactive players below level 15. If these players return to the game they get their castle back. These players must be fully inactive and their castle has not recently been raided nor sieged

Higher level players are highly unlikely to ever become vacant lots - I have never seen this happen on any server.

If you become inactive then why would you care if your castle is raided? Your units would be safe in catacombs, and your resources would only be wasted anyway. When you return to the game your castle and units will be intact.

You will also be given daily gifts and a protection bubble - http://prntscr.com/cy3llb

Maybe I'm just spiteful and don't want my enemies to profit from my absence :P
Oct 24, 2016, 09:1210/24/16
01/12/15
All time raid champions is still a respectable ranking IMO. Really shows how active you are. Maybe.
Oct 24, 2016, 12:4710/24/16
03/27/14
BiohazarD said:

Snowgoon said:

Maybe I'm just spiteful and don't want my enemies to profit from my absence :P
i suggest you never quit you'd make a great farm, better than the bots??? hmmmm nah but good enough lol 
Oct 24, 2016, 14:1110/24/16
Oct 24, 2016, 14:13(edited)
10/31/14

were bots teleported or moved

I believe they were teleported, and not moved by plarium as it was asserted

Its likely they were moved closer to their high region of activity

Oct 24, 2016, 15:2910/24/16
08/12/16

Well I'm dumb so will someone please explain what a bot is? and how do I get to use one/it?

How do I respond to this message? and is this a bot?

[01:29] Friend: We are glad to announce that we now offer services on Untamed Lands. We offer 50 level 15 friends for your House of Unity, with several hundred thousand in defense FREE with every purchase of the House of Unity rewards; scrolls up to Light of Eldur and Occult Arts (with the rest coming in near couple weeks), and defense in the works.

Come check us out at www.plarium.online

It appeals to me because I dont use ANY social websites, have no on-line friends who would be interested and cannot do much with House of Unity.

But is it legal and even if it's against the 'rules' what's the benefit or loss?
Oct 24, 2016, 15:3910/24/16
03/22/16

Jellyknight said:

Well I'm dumb so will someone please explain what a bot is? and how do I get to use one/it?

[01:29] Friend: We are glad to announce that we now offer services on Untamed Lands. We offer 50 level 15 friends for your House of Unity, with several hundred thousand in defense FREE with every purchase of the House of Unity rewards; scrolls up to Light of Eldur and Occult Arts (with the rest coming in near couple weeks), and defense in the works.

It appeals to me because I dont use ANY social websites, have no on-line friends who would be interested and cannot do much with House of Unity.

But is it legal and even if it's against the 'rules' what's the benefit or loss?

This is an illegal site. They create castles level 1 or 2 and send out as many messages as they can before the castle is terminated. Please report all these message with sender and server location to Support at  http://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit/Step1/48

Oct 24, 2016, 22:5310/24/16
Oct 24, 2016, 23:17(edited)
Jellyknight said:

Bots like i know them are game created castles, they are good to farm for raids their names are random letters and numbers. The most are high lv castles lv 60 and above
Oct 25, 2016, 04:3610/25/16
08/12/16

Well I'm not dumb anymore!

I did some "research" about this:

So far I know that plarium.club is a Russian website that sells :

Defence units that only are for your keep - you can't use them for battlegrounds as your troops.

Scrolls at 1.25 each

and the usual  resources.

So I figure what they do is to work umpteen farms up to the max and then send the resources to you - it must take a lot of effort to keep creating it all.

You pay by Paypal upfront then they send the goods.

Can't blame them for trying but it's not as interesting as I first thought... and I'm sure it's not a really big deal profitwise.

Maybe if they had boosters or gave away sapphires and soulgems I may be swayed .

WebOwner Details:

Registrant Name: Vlad Sledopyt

Registrant Organization: Vlad Sledopyt

Registrant Street: Batutina 1258

Registrant City: Luhansk

Registrant State/Province: NA

Registrant Postal Code: 93600

Registrant Country: UA

Registrant Phone: +1.0501677837

Registrant Email: dizvarin@rambler.ru

Oct 25, 2016, 08:1610/25/16
07/25/15

Jellyknight said:

Well I'm not dumb anymore!

I did some "research" about this:

So far I know that plarium.club is a Russian website that sells :

Defence units that only are for your keep - you can't use them for battlegrounds as your troops.

Scrolls at 1.25 each

and the usual  resources.

So I figure what they do is to work umpteen farms up to the max and then send the resources to you - it must take a lot of effort to keep creating it all.

You pay by Paypal upfront then they send the goods.

Can't blame them for trying but it's not as interesting as I first thought... and I'm sure it's not a really big deal profitwise.

Maybe if they had boosters or gave away sapphires and soulgems I may be swayed .

WebOwner Details:

Registrant Name: Vlad Sledopyt

Registrant Organization: Vlad Sledopyt

Registrant Street: Batutina 1258

Registrant City: Luhansk

Registrant State/Province: NA

Registrant Postal Code: 93600

Registrant Country: UA

Registrant Phone: +1.0501677837

Registrant Email: dizvarin@rambler.ru

Soul gems and sapphires? You know they not able to supply that right, because you can't trade such from player to player in the game. And as long as they can supply cheaper than Plarium and still make a profit and make the hassle worth the while they will keep doing this. Also its not like one dude is doing this all by clicking manualy, there is automated software involved to run such quite easy.

And the reference to paypal just prove what I said in another post, not all out to screw you or steal from you, some jjust have this as a business. End of the day its Plarium that facilitate and enable these guys to do so, and us the players left with the mess it create.
Oct 25, 2016, 13:1010/25/16
03/22/16

oracle said:

ll you need to know about bot is covered here https://hackerbot.net/mmo/203-online-game-bots-mmo-bot

and it will be very wise not to disclose people real names on forum

Bots are operated by nasty people, and is best to never use their services, 

here is more info

https://mmos.com/editorials/mmo-botting-a-blight-or-blessing

I am not in any way encouraging the use of bots, and I am not in anyway in veto of removing bots

Well researched. It proves the point that bots are not introduced by Plarium. Plarium has taken steps to reduce dependence on these bots. As Moderators have said many times please report bots to Support at http://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit/Step1/48

Oct 25, 2016, 13:5610/25/16
07/25/15
brunsonthomas said:

oracle said:

ll you need to know about bot is covered here https://hackerbot.net/mmo/203-online-game-bots-mmo-bot

and it will be very wise not to disclose people real names on forum

Bots are operated by nasty people, and is best to never use their services, 

here is more info

https://mmos.com/editorials/mmo-botting-a-blight-or-blessing

I am not in any way encouraging the use of bots, and I am not in anyway in veto of removing bots

Well researched. It proves the point that bots are not introduced by Plarium. Plarium has taken steps to reduce dependence on these bots. As Moderators have said many times please report bots to Support at http://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit/Step1/48

As long as these "gold sellers" can supply you with resources at a much cheaper rate than like Plariums resource packs, they wil always be there. Funny thing is this is money that could gone into the pockets of Plarium if their prices had been somewhat more reasonable.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.