Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Oct 21, 2016, 21:5110/21/16
Oct 21, 2016, 21:51(edited)
03/27/14

Reaper said:

Plarium didnt create the bots ?

That masses on bots in lines and fields made hackers ?

Cant imagine that really, not in this dimensions if you look in server 2 you see fast a difference. Nobody can put that much castles in a server in short time.

Even in other Plarium games (soldiers inc, etc) are bots. It would mean that all games were hacked.

I never saw that a bot made any offers in market i saw "inactive" players there whose put offers for scrolls in market but never a bot.

they aren't hackers, different field line here, they have made a script to generate these bots 

my thought is they are producing resources to be sold, reason many get messages to try and get you to buy resources from them...

I don't care who or what they are, they ruin the game not just stormfall but every plarium game,

Players get lazy and warp close to them, i can't say much even ive done it,

We aren't the problem here they are, and they really need to be watched and be caught 

or else we will be calling these games Bot wars

Oct 22, 2016, 23:5110/22/16
Oct 23, 2016, 00:49(edited)

Maybe you mean the castles of other players are make stuff in game i meant with bots the game created castles all raid for res they are without a player behind them they are in the landscape they carry names of random letters and numbers but this castles trade nothing they have reses but not to trade them.

I dont think the players are lazy if they raid bots cos they siege active players in PvPs with the troops they could train from it its true they dont waste their raids on player castles but they attack them if they can in PvP not for the reses only for the troops are there.

You see they play the game like it is intended but in another way. That is not a shame to raid bots to get res and attack players for events.

Esp for players are not in leagues where the main players use money on the game its a way to be more independent of the other members, a way to help the players are far from bots. In higher arts you cant make that masses on reses only in player castles you need 80-90 castles per week to get your res but not all castles are big enough to carry that much. Other castles are far away to raid them is suicide cos your enemies have to much time to defend and not all can nuke a castle 10 times to kill the stuff there.

For few players are the bots the only way to raid a lot of res to catch up with players are spending money on the game, and the only way to get the troops faster to play all the events effectly.

Oct 23, 2016, 02:0510/23/16
03/27/14

Reaper said:

Maybe you mean the castles of other players are make stuff in game i meant with bots the game created castles all raid for res they are without a player behind them they are in the landscape they carry names of random letters and numbers but this castles trade nothing they have reses but not to trade them.

I dont think the players are lazy if they raid bots cos they siege active players in PvPs with the troops they could train from it its true they dont waste their raids on player castles but they attack them if they can in PvP not for the reses only for the troops are there.

You see they play the game like it is intended but in another way. That is not a shame to raid bots to get res and attack players for events.

Esp for players are not in leagues where the main players use money on the game its a way to be more independent of the other members, a way to help the players are far from bots. In higher arts you cant make that masses on reses only in player castles you need 80-90 castles per week to get your res but not all castles are big enough to carry that much. Other castles are far away to raid them is suicide cos your enemies have to much time to defend and not all can nuke a castle 10 times to kill the stuff there.

For few players are the bots the only way to raid a lot of res to catch up with players are spending money on the game, and the only way to get the troops faster to play all the events effectly.

Those you speak of are called bots They WERE NOT created by the game, those are script generated castles, some are still active being kept up by a script 

We once had to scout and raid other players around us, or find players that abanded their castle, 

Im not saying it's a bad thing for these bots they are nice to gain quick resources, What im saying is if they cont and allow the script makers to cont building these on the servers, then it will become very unbalanced..

You fail to realize the damage these can do to the game or you just don't care and are one of those players that like free stuff and not fight for it ....

Oct 23, 2016, 02:0810/23/16
03/27/14
djmoody said:

So losely translated you want bot castles for easy farms.

The map is so big with so many inactives that it isn't that hard to create a contact list of good raid targets around your castle. Yes it takes a little bit of effort - you have to send some spies out - not a lot though.

The right response to asking Plarium to reduce the "pay to win" nature of the game isn't to remove any skill and effort that separates the good players from the bad ones. Then we have an even worse game which rewards "pay to win" and doesn't reward player skill and effort. Worst of both worlds.

The bot castles should go. People relying on them are distorting the game. The raiding event is completely ruined (one of the only pure things left in the game that cant simply be bought).

He is exactly right 
Oct 23, 2016, 14:5710/23/16
Oct 23, 2016, 16:13(edited)

The inactives you have in masses on server 1 but in server 2 you dont have the population like there.

We have nearby 400 leagues the most are filled with 5-15 members, for one week ago we have now the feature to relocate castles that is a big step forward now. In your server its nearly normal to have this, there are over 1k leagues. You cant compare the servers that is like day and night.

We dont have that huge number of high lv castles of inactive players the most left before they hit lv 10.

In this server they are still important and they all are inactive there the lines and the fields all dont gain what they had before from them now a lot of players search for reses and dont find them not for the masses they start to need now and in a lv 2 castle you dont need to look if you are advantaged in lost arts. I found my field im raiding alone i needed nearly 40 mins to find it i didnt needed a script for it and i know how to find them fast thats what i told few of my members to they all found their own fields or parts on it they like to raid them cos they dont find all the reses outside the colored part of the map.

And you all dont be afraid that all are raiding bots have masses of units still the building times regulate that all dont get their units faster. Only paying with saphs or money is faster but not what i would prefer to do.

Oct 23, 2016, 16:1010/23/16

i may be lazy.

i may be a bad player.

but i have still paid my dues in time, this is a game, i should not feel that time was wasted.

there are many inactive castles, yes.  if you remove the bot lines then those castles will be sought after 10 fold.  this will make building troops through gameplay useless.

lazy, bad players such as myself will have to truly quit, as we should, this game is not ours.

when 8k of us quit, we need the option to become vacant lots.

there is no need for us to become inactive castles. in other words easy farms.  don't be lazy, don't be a bad player, attack only active castles.  this is a war game after all.  and emitter tournaments sound great.

bot lines should be removed and true pve content should be implemented.

Oct 23, 2016, 16:2310/23/16
Oct 23, 2016, 17:04(edited)

But inactive castles if the players delete the accs disappeare 1 day too after Plarium remove them from the map, it means the number of castles all take for fiefs or raids shrink.

then you can hit other players to but how you want replace if you fail to raid them ?

Do you want go in the blackmarket and purchase them or revive them for saphs ?

If you can ok but not all can this here if you want equility in game take out the blackmarket from game and the damned package offers then you can see how fast it change to make it easy for all to hit bigger castles

Oct 23, 2016, 16:3110/23/16
reaper, that is my point.
Oct 23, 2016, 16:5110/23/16
Oct 23, 2016, 16:52(edited)
03/27/14

So you rather keep these bot lines? 

because they make your game play easier? 

How Interesting!!!!

Oct 23, 2016, 16:5910/23/16
03/27/14

The ranking catorgory for raids and sieges are all messed up now, these aren't even accurate now because the bot lines messing it up *sighs* 

Oct 23, 2016, 16:5910/23/16

Blasphemy said:

How Interesting!!!!

yes, until there is a better version of pve designed by plarium.
would you be interested in all players who quit to become vacant lots?  leaving you with only active castles to raid for resources?

Oct 23, 2016, 17:0410/23/16
Oct 23, 2016, 17:06(edited)
03/27/14

johanrayne said:

Blasphemy said:

How Interesting!!!!

yes, until there is a better version of pve designed by plarium.
would you be interested in all players who quit to become vacant lots?  leaving you with only active castles to raid for resources?

those that quite should be allowed those that have never had a player behind them and was leveled by a script should be removed from the game... 

Anyone the disagrees I suggest you go play farmville, or what soon will be plarium games if they cont to be allowed, Botville

start spying these castles, figure out a strategy that works relying on something that shouldn't have never been part of the game is not the solution

Oct 23, 2016, 17:1710/23/16

roadstar Pitbull said:

Reaper said:

But inactive castles if the players delete the accs disappeare 1 day too after Plarium remove them from the map, it means the number of castles all take for fiefs or raids shrink.

The number of players deleting accts, compared to just going inactive is almost nil. No point to be made there. And Plarium has not done an inactive wipe in a very long time,, well over due for me.

then you can hit other players to but how you want replace if you fail to raid them ?

This is the game as intended. Learn how to properly spy and figure out opponent times online is part of the game. Losses and rebuilds are part of the game.

Do you want go int the blackmarketr and purchase them or revive them for saphs ?

You can buy them back, or like me have continuous build running for troops.

If you can ok but not all can this here if you want equility in game take out the blackmarket from game and the damned package offers then you can see how fast it change to make it easy for all to hit bigger castles

No, that simply ends the game, remember,,,, nothing in life(or games) is free....

You forget 1 part on it leagues/players are able to defend a castle even if they are not online, put 1 archer in a castle and you see what happen there. If you spy it others can see it and can defend it if the player is there or not to avoid this you would need to use saphs for boosts or instant recaller + a second spy on it if you dont want lose to much in your raid. That i cant play for long.

And they dont mess up a lot they make the same like they did since i started the game and that is nearly 1 year ago. You all see it only more detailed cos they were a long time inactive now they are active again and produce that much reses again like before that is what you both see now its nothing new only that how it was comes back.
Oct 23, 2016, 17:3910/23/16
Oct 23, 2016, 17:41(edited)

Blasphemy said:

The ranking catorgory for raids and sieges are all messed up now, these aren't even accurate now because the bot lines messing it up *sighs* 

............................................................................................................................................

there is not one ranking that is not messed up,  i have stated repeatedly that i do not understand taking pride in rankings that were bought.  and all ranking is bought, even thieves vs other troops in raiding.  do thieves skew the raid rankings?

i still take more pride in my resource raid numbers than i would with 4 million pvp points that were simply bought.

you stated that you have raided bots,  so at some point your limited resources of time and effort influenced you to do the easy, lazy, poor player thing and raid bot lines.  this is a game, people need to put more effort into their real life than into a game.

i am not sure that you answered my question.  so i ask again, do you want all inactive players to become vacant lots and there only be active castles to resource raid from?

yes?

no?

Oct 23, 2016, 17:4710/23/16
Oct 23, 2016, 17:48(edited)

i love to play the game but i cant play with money and i dont want do this i learnt a lot from players are playing the game since years bots are a part on it too but not spending money i liked this idea...

Now i play the same way like they did i raid bot for res to make arts and troops, play BGs if i have enough to exchange weaker units for better ones and attack players for PvP to get rewards from it. I play rankings and i lead my league, support my members etc. And it works good if i compare it with other leagues i see in the server where i play.

Im nearly every day here and yes i like the game and i like raids.

I think i never had played the whole time if i had meet my "teachers" and if they had tell me about bots.
Oct 23, 2016, 17:5110/23/16
Oct 23, 2016, 17:53(edited)
03/27/14

johanrayne said:

Blasphemy said:

............................................................................................................................................

there is not one ranking that is not messed up,  i have stated repeatedly that i do not understand taking pride in rankings that were bought.  and all ranking is bought, even thieves vs other troops in raiding.  do thieves skew the raid rankings?

i still take more pride in my resource raid numbers than i would with 4 million pvp points that were simply bought.

you stated that you have raided bots,  so at some point your limited resources of time and effort influenced you to do the easy, lazy, poor player thing and raid bot lines.  this is a game, people need to put more effort into their real life than into a game.

i am not sure that you answered my question.  so i ask again, do you want all inactive players to become vacant lots and there only be active castles to resource raid from?

yes?

no?

Thieves alone no they are put here by the game, BY the developers

And for my doing raiding the bots is because they are here they are among many that are here,

If they wasn't here id be hitting inactive castles or spying castles to find one that is heavy in resources 

like i used to do the game was new, when i joined the game we never had these bot lines we did it old school and many of us

grew and succeeded,, if we did this there is no reason why you can't..

Oct 23, 2016, 17:5510/23/16
03/27/14

Reaper said:

i love to play the game but i cant play with money and i dont want do this i learnt a lot from players are playing the game since years bots are a part on it too but not spending money i liked this idea...

Now i play the same way like they did i raid bot for res to make arts and troops, play BGs if i have enough to exchange weaker units for better ones and attack players for PvP to get rewards from it. I play rankings and i lead my league, support my members etc. And it works good if i compare it with other leagues i see in the server where i play.

Im nearly every day here and yes i like the game and i like raids.

I think i never had played the whole time if i had meet my "teachers" and if they had tell me about bots.

how would you be playing if plarium done their job and never allowed these bot lines? 

You would have learned to scout inactive castles made by real players that quit???

Right??? 
Oct 23, 2016, 18:0510/23/16

Blasphemy said:

And for my doing raiding the bots is because they are here they are among many that are here,

If they wasn't here id be hitting inactive castles or spying castles to find one that is heavy in resources 

like i used to do the game was new, when i joined the game we never had these bot lines we did it old school and many of us

i know that thieves are plarium product:  i asked if they skewed the rankings.  does purchased product at 90 mph vs chimera gained through gameplay, at 30 miles an hr skew the raid rankings due to the fact that the player using thieves can do the same raids in 1/3 the time, time is a limited resource.  and with the caravan trick and 50k caravan capacity.  do those 3 variables skew the raid rankings?

exactly

it is a matter of value, cost/gain ratio.  what i can do, doesn't mean i find value in it.
it seems that you have dodged my question twice.  i answered your question truthfully and immediately.
DO YOU WANT ALL INACTIVE PLAYERS TO BE TURNED INTO VACANT LOTS?
YES?
NO?

Oct 23, 2016, 18:0810/23/16
03/27/14
johanrayne said:

Blasphemy said:

i know that thieves are plarium product:  i asked if they skewed the rankings.  does purchased product at 90 mph vs chimera gained through gameplay, at 30 miles an hr skew the raid rankings due to the fact that the player using thieves can do the same raids in 1/3 the time, time is a limited resource.  and with the caravan trick and 50k caravan capacity.  do those 3 variables skew the raid rankings?

exactly

it is a matter of value, cost/gain ratio.  what i can do, doesn't mean i find value in it.
it seems that you have dodged my question twice.  i answered your question truthfully and immediately.
DO YOU WANT ALL INACTIVE PLAYERS TO BE TURNED INTO VACANT LOTS?
YES?
NO?

No i wouldn't i would want them to stay as they are inactive castles
Oct 23, 2016, 18:0810/23/16
Oct 23, 2016, 18:48(edited)

i would do this but i wouldnt raid for rankings again cos i dont have that much inactives around me i said before dont compare Untamed with Dark Plains its not a bit the same. The most high lv castles around me are coiners and and i leagues with beacons that say enough i think i would need to get the reses only for myself and wouldnt have enough to share it with my members.

But i learnt to spy and attack player castles dont worry but i would miss the rankings and to help my players which are far from bots and dont have the the masses on castles to raid the reses esp outside the colored part of the map its terrify to get a good raid.

Nope you cant make inactives in vacant lots that would make the rankings for sieges useless.What you want siege 1 week if all inactives are vacant lots ?

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.