Knights Templar sinks to a new LOW

Knights Templar sinks to a new LOW

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jan 27, 2016, 14:0701/27/16
12/18/14
ANBU Danzo Shimura said:

A lord told me one time that a league shouldn't know what their marshall looks like in real life. I'd take it further and say ones league or anyone in the game should know personal information.

These are serious wars no mercy should be shown if none is warranted.

Why such sensationalism on the forum?

A leader should never look worried or show weakness if they are strong, the best, leading followers and have great support. 

Text book case of psychological warfare and propaganda.

Making a personal attack on an opponent's family in a GAME is weak and uncalled for.  Serious No Mercy Wars?  Again "game" not real life.
Jan 27, 2016, 14:1101/27/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:00(edited)
11/05/14

test said:

KT3 has declared war with Destiny.  They have done many castle hits and thrown all sorts of fireballs.  This is a war game and is quite usual and expected conduct.  

I've attached a screenshot of KT's newest tactic to "fight" against Destiny:

http://prntscr.com/9vagfr

Many people don't know me on this server or have any idea if I am male or female, young or old, married or divorced, or anything else about me.

Those few that do know me, know that I am married. Those that know that I am married, also know that my wife is dying.

Aaron of KT3 knows me and my situation quite well, and look at how his league mates are responding and acting towards Destiny and more specifically myself.

KT has sunk to a new low today in the battle against Destiny (and me personally)

Since they can no longer win a war waged with troops or money, they have now gone to the depths of making fun of my dying wife...

It never ceases to amaze just how low this league will go.  

Thank you Nsane and everyone else in Destiny for your continued harrasment against KT and their antics.

Test, while I'm not shocked by this, I am pretty disgusted.  It's a shame what level some people will stoop to.  You and yours will be in my prayers.

On another topic, are you sure you are only at war with KT3?  Recently Johnsss told me that they are one league and if you attack one you attack them all.

ETA: Aaron denying being a part of this is pretty rich considering his getting caught in a lie on these forums just a week ago.
Jan 27, 2016, 14:1201/27/16
Jan 27, 2016, 14:24(edited)
08/12/14

Jezebel said:

ANBU Danzo Shimura said:

A lord told me one time that a league shouldn't know what their marshall looks like in real life. I'd take it further and say ones league or anyone in the game should know personal information.

These are serious wars no mercy should be shown if none is warranted.

Why such sensationalism on the forum?

A leader should never look worried or show weakness if they are strong, the best, leading followers and have great support. 

Text book case of psychological warfare and propaganda.

Making a personal attack on an opponent's family in a GAME is weak and uncalled for.  Serious No Mercy Wars?  Again "game" not real life.

it's a mistake for bringing family into it to begin with no one should have known. Survival of the best in all games. and it was low but it's also low bringing it to the forum. I'm not advocating people do this or try to but it's going to happen no mater what so it's not as big as you're making it. young people play this game and kids will be kids. And if you want to add people on fb yeah people are going to find out personal info so again not that shocking sorry if I'm bringing a sense of rationality. if it happened in game no one mentioned it on the forum until test made a post about it. no sympathy from me someone that does want to push the game forward and not honor posts like these.

Jan 27, 2016, 14:3501/27/16
12/18/14
Just a thought, if I changed my avatar to a golem and my name to Aaron KT3's Momma and parked my castle next to him and fireballed him all day to get a rise out of him, how would that go over?  I of course would not do that because I love my mother and would never insult anyone else's.  If someone did that to my son, he would not appreciate it.  It's simple there are things that are done in bad taste and when its done the ones using bad judgement need to be called to task on it.  If I did something like that I am fairly certain that Destiny leadership would either cast me out or make me a neophyte indefinitely.
Jan 27, 2016, 14:4001/27/16
04/07/14

Khaleesi said:

That player that changed his name to test wife didn`t know about test wife situation and when Aaron mentioned he changed it. So this kinda a messed up under the belt hit from test. 

Okey our member did a mistake that he didnt know of. But doing a trolling in a forum is not the way to take it, and test only takes what he can get out of this. Is simply cowardly.

I hope his wife get well sooner then later, and I feel sorry for him for what he have to deal with in RL day after day. But there is no excuse to take this act out in a forum, he can simple talk with Aaron.

And this "war" with Destiny is only because they protect the game troll Roftie, but thats a another story.

I tought test was a better person that this, but I`m sorry if he was hurt of this. But if you seen both sides then you can see what he talks about beside his wife is completly bullshit. Destiny have jumps us for weeks, and last night there members Nsane Destiny raid and siege up to 10 of our members. And about the fb thingy is simple, its part of the game. That they have units in there castle at PvP is there problem.

We have a lot of sick ppl in our league with diffrent kinds of sickness and we don`t use other ppl health as an excuse to hit from below the belt, we are strong enough to handle the war simple and use the options the game gives us.

And like I wrote earlier the person that changed his game nick to test`s wife, didn`t know about her sickness and he is very sorry for it. Simple as that.

Now delete this forum msg and go back and play the game the way is should be played..

This mail was sent too test many hours before test made this post. so simple a hit below the belt from test:

[21:17] Zachariah : I had no idea your wife was ill. If I had, that name never would have been used. My apologies for what in retrospect was in poor taste. Aaron told me about it, as well as your captain, NSane. Aaron ordered me to change it, but knowing what I know now, I'd have done so anyway.

Zach

So, Zachariah didn't know Test's wife is sick.  Zachariah must have just randomly, out of the blue, decided to change his name to Test's Wife and move his castle next to Test's as a taunting technique then.
Either Zachariah is lying about not knowing Test's situation (wait a minute... Knights Templar tells lies???) or he is just really pathetic at taunting.
just sayin

Jan 27, 2016, 14:4801/27/16
02/16/15

Sir Crusher said:

Khaleesi said:

That player that changed his name to test wife didn`t know about test wife situation and when Aaron mentioned he changed it. So this kinda a messed up under the belt hit from test. 

Okey our member did a mistake that he didnt know of. But doing a trolling in a forum is not the way to take it, and test only takes what he can get out of this. Is simply cowardly.

I hope his wife get well sooner then later, and I feel sorry for him for what he have to deal with in RL day after day. But there is no excuse to take this act out in a forum, he can simple talk with Aaron.

And this "war" with Destiny is only because they protect the game troll Roftie, but thats a another story.

I tought test was a better person that this, but I`m sorry if he was hurt of this. But if you seen both sides then you can see what he talks about beside his wife is completly bullshit. Destiny have jumps us for weeks, and last night there members Nsane Destiny raid and siege up to 10 of our members. And about the fb thingy is simple, its part of the game. That they have units in there castle at PvP is there problem.

We have a lot of sick ppl in our league with diffrent kinds of sickness and we don`t use other ppl health as an excuse to hit from below the belt, we are strong enough to handle the war simple and use the options the game gives us.

And like I wrote earlier the person that changed his game nick to test`s wife, didn`t know about her sickness and he is very sorry for it. Simple as that.

Now delete this forum msg and go back and play the game the way is should be played..

This mail was sent too test many hours before test made this post. so simple a hit below the belt from test:

[21:17] Zachariah : I had no idea your wife was ill. If I had, that name never would have been used. My apologies for what in retrospect was in poor taste. Aaron told me about it, as well as your captain, NSane. Aaron ordered me to change it, but knowing what I know now, I'd have done so anyway.

Zach

So, Zachariah didn't know Test's wife is sick.  Zachariah must have just randomly, out of the blue, decided to change his name to Test's Wife and move his castle next to Test's as a taunting technique then.
Either Zachariah is lying about not knowing Test's situation (wait a minute... Knights Templar tells lies???) or he is just really pathetic at taunting.
just sayin

----------------------
Grow a pair mr Crusher, time to finish that kindergarden, your a grown man now

Jan 27, 2016, 14:5301/27/16
04/07/14

Oh looky looky.  Knights Templar insults keep on flying when they get caught in lies.  You may not know this Khaleesi, probably because most Knights Templar players I've encountered are pretty clueless, but I've been playing this game a LONG time and have had a lot of really awful things said to me, so I hope you don't think you're anything special, because you aren't.  It's just the same old song and dance you guys put on everytime.  The game has evolved.  When will you?

Jan 27, 2016, 14:5501/27/16
02/16/15
My game will never fall down on your stage with insults,throwing dirt at other ppl in a forum, I rather stick with fb`s and raids. At least those is part of the game. 
Jan 27, 2016, 14:5801/27/16
Jan 27, 2016, 20:23(edited)
06/29/14

Khaleesi said:

Zach

"That player that changed his name to test wife didn`t know about test wife situation and when Aaron mentioned he changed it. So this kinda a messed up under the belt hit from test. "

Let's get down to the most basic part of the issue here.  

This is a war game, and people play a war game, your raids and fireballs have had no effect on us, so your next point of attack was to take it from a game level, to a personal level, which included teleporting right next to me and BRINGING MY WIFE into the situation.  So regardless of my wife's health, you have taken this game to an entirely new level of personal attacks.

"Okey our member did a mistake that he didnt know of. But doing a trolling in a forum is not the way to take it, and test only takes what he can get out of this. Is simply cowardly."

Go ahead and explain how bringing someones wife into a war game is honorable and not cowardly.  

"Destiny have jumps us for weeks, and last night there members Nsane Destiny raid and siege up to 10 of our members."

You make fun of my wife,  then act all surprised and call us bullies for retaliating against what you have done that is so entirely personal. Let me remind you that till you DECLARED WAR with Destiny, no other Destiny members (outside of our new member Rofite) were attacking your league with the purpose of war before you did that.  You guys brought our relationship to a war level because you DECLARED WAR with us.  Don't complain that we attack back when you do something like that.  

Roftie was the only person hitting you before then, and apparently his hatred for KT goes back many months if not a year BEFORE joining Destiny.  I am really starting to know why he dislikes KT3 so much.

"We have a lot of sick ppl in our league with diffrent kinds of sickness and we don`t use other ppl health as an excuse to hit from below the belt, we are strong enough to handle the war simple and use the options the game gives us."

The major difference here is that Destiny isn't teleporting around the map, next to your players that are going through personal life stuff and openly making fun of it, we are purely playing a game by raiding, sieging, and fireballing.  HUGE difference.

"And like I wrote earlier the person that changed his game nick to test`s wife, didn`t know about her sickness and he is very sorry for it. Simple as that."

So you're saying that by completely random chance, this person knew an intimate detail about my life, one that everyone else knows comes with a very tough situation and he just simply states that he had no idea about it?  

A moderator who can see the forums and check time of the posts, please correct me if I'm wrong on this next subject.

That's almost as bad a "coincidence" of when someone got into Aarons house, (did nothing to the house), logged on his computer (did nothing else to his computer or any other game he may or may not play as far as I know), and knew the intimate details and relationships of Stormfall so well that they makd a post from the account "Friction", and then went over to Aaron and respond to the same post.  A person that as far as I can guess, never used troops to even play the game, just simply logged on, made a few posts, then logged off?  Look at the time BETWEEN POSTS:

Friction posted @ 19 January, 2016, 6:21 PM UTC, 

Aaron posted @ 20 January, 2016, 7:09 PM UTC

Both from the same IP address

Aaron, are you claming that someone was sitting on your computer without your knowledge for that long and made those "random" posts....really?  

I can only assume that post was even made because of his apparent hatred for Destiny, which is a big part of why I believe this "random act from a kt member in Aarons league against test's wife" looks like another attack at both Destiny and more importantly myself and my personal situation.

Aaron KT1 said:

Even better when I go rouge and start in on Destiny beacons.

"This mail was sent too test many hours before test made this post. so simple a hit below the belt from test:"

Since your making the claim, I'll let you back it up.  

Now that I am on my account, the only letter that I see being sent to me was from Dave of KT1 http://prntscr.com/9vibx7 and I will note that it was sent 30 minutes before I made this post.  Dave, I appreciate your letter and words.  

There has been nothing sent to me from anyone in KT3.  

From our leadership chat on FB, I had received the SS of what happened and didn't need to be in the game in order to make this post on the forums.

I have broken down your response line by line as I have always done for KT's posts and tried to take the emotion out of the conversation and stick to facts.

Jan 27, 2016, 19:0801/27/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:42(edited)
11/05/14

All my previous comments have been deleted due to causing excess posts, however the quotes of them remain. 

To make it absolutely clear, pointing out and explaining why someone did something silly is different to insults thrown directly at him. The problem was not in the message, the problem was in how it was conveyed. 
Jan 27, 2016, 19:2501/27/16
04/07/14

Khaleesi said:

My game will never fall down on your stage with insults,throwing dirt at other ppl in a forum, I rather stick with fb`s and raids. At least those is part of the game. 
I think you mean your game will never rise to my stage.  I'll expect a raid on my kindergarten then since you don't 'lower yourself' with insults.  Have a super dee duper day!
Jan 27, 2016, 19:3701/27/16
10/15/14
Shame on you KT3 , that is disgusting and low 
Jan 27, 2016, 20:1201/27/16
06/29/14

Kvothe said:

On another topic, are you sure you are only at war with KT3?  Recently Johnsss told me that they are one league and if you attack one you attack them all.

ETA: Aaron denying being a part of this is pretty rich considering his getting caught in a lie on these forums just a week ago.

If Johnsss is stating that since KT3 has already declared war on Destiny, that all of KT has declared war on Destiny.  Then I guess KT has started war with the coralition again.

I don't have confirmation one way or another, but from my talks with Dave, that doesn't seem to be the case.
Jan 27, 2016, 20:2901/27/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:02(edited)
11/05/14

I loved kicking KT butt in Anarchy

I will enjoy it even more in Destiny knowing how low KT3 sank
Jan 27, 2016, 20:3401/27/16
Jan 27, 2016, 20:36(edited)
03/27/14

When real life  is brought into a game you bring in personal issues

and ruins people gaming experience,

Im not sure how this all took place or why someone would go to that particular extent to hurt someone

it's cruel and the form of the lowest gaming you can do, 

Just proves to me some people have no dignity, 

With do all respect test, you are better off ignoring the drama they are trying to break you in the lowest way

giving them the attention in the forums maybe what they where hoping....many here know it's wrong

just keep your head up 

and keep your wife spirit high, that's what counts 

not some kid on a gaming net with a low self esteem trying to break someone else by bring up real life issues 

Jan 27, 2016, 22:0301/27/16
06/29/14

Blasphemy said:

When real life  is brought into a game you bring in personal issues

and ruins people gaming experience,

Im not sure how this all took place or why someone would go to that particular extent to hurt someone

it's cruel and the form of the lowest gaming you can do, 

Just proves to me some people have no dignity, 

With do all respect test, you are better off ignoring the drama they are trying to break you in the lowest way

giving them the attention in the forums maybe what they where hoping....many here know it's wrong

just keep your head up 

and keep your wife spirit high, that's what counts 

not some kid on a gaming net with a low self esteem trying to break someone else by bring up real life issues 

I get your stance Blasphemy and it makes sense.  My goal is to bring to light the things that people are doing against Destiny, and then claiming we are "bullies", as you saw Kallisi do earlier in the fourms naming Nsane as the instigator, instead of the person retaliating due to KT3's personal attacks on myself.

My first reaction to what had gone on was certainly a knee-jerk type one, but at the end of the day, no one but me is in control of my own emotions.  People can continue to poke and prod as they want, but I get to determine how I feel about it.

DaveKT1 has mentioned he doesn't condone the actions which I can appreciate and respect - but the actions have been done and have continued since the "situation" where Aarons computer was used by someone else.

Again, just bringing light to what KT leadership (marshal of KT3 and whatever other players are involved) and their league is doing to both Destiny and myself personally.

Jan 28, 2016, 00:0801/28/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:45(edited)
11/05/14

Not very pleased at all.   Making light on anyone's family is uncalled for and cowardly.

Grow up and be creative instead of acting like a 5 year old.

Shame on you KT3.

Test, I hope your wife gets better.   

ixthlegion
Jan 28, 2016, 00:0801/28/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:45(edited)
11/05/14

test said:

Kvothe said:

If Johnsss is stating that since KT3 has already declared war on Destiny, that all of KT has declared war on Destiny.  Then I guess KT has started war with the coralition again.

I don't have confirmation one way or another, but from my talks with Dave, that doesn't seem to be the case.

Well as it would turn out, I tend to keep dealings with them saved due to their issues "remembering" deals that they have made...

http://prntscr.com/9vqlok

http://prntscr.com/9vqegr

Jan 28, 2016, 00:3501/28/16
06/29/14
Kvothe said:

test said:

Kvothe said:

Well as it would turn out, I tend to keep dealings with them saved due to their issues "remembering" deals that they have made...

http://prntscr.com/9vqlok

http://prntscr.com/9vqegr

Guess I'll have a TS appointment with KT tonight.
Jan 28, 2016, 01:1201/28/16

This whole thing is messed up Anarchy will throw some punches in game at these foul doings ANARCHY fire up the war machines !!!!

Best Wishes Test