All Categories

Check Out Eir's Labors And The League Shop

Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted

Check Out Eir's Labors And The League Shop

Lords and Ladies,

To honor the goddess Eir who brought Light to all things and created Shadow, you and your League are called upon to undertake Eir's Labors in exchange for incredible Rewards.

There are two types of Labors: Solo and Group. While each League Member can complete their own Solo Labors, Group Labors will require a contribution from multiple League Members to complete.

Not only will completing Labors earn you fabulous prizes, but it will also allow you to accumulate League Gold and League Silver. You can spend your League Gold and League Silver at the League Shop on a range of Units and useful Items.

In the Shop you will also find Enrichments, a new type of modifier that can provide amazing Bonuses to you and the Members of your League.

As your League completes Eir's Labors and collects League Silver, it will climb up the Rankings.

Labors and the associated Rankings run in seven-day Cycles, and will refresh every week on Monday at 10:00 UTC. Urge your League to Rank as high as it can within the top 50 during each Cycle to reap the best Ranking Reward.

You can check out this new feature now by clicking on the “League” icon on the main game screen. Be aware that only players at Level 40 and above who are fully-fledged Members of a League can participate.

Complete Eir's Labors, and pay reverence to the Firstborn goddess!

Lord Oberon
Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall 

Views
Comments
Mar 20, 2023, 10:0103/20/23
Jun 13, 2023, 13:1906/13/23
01/23/20

I got each only 1 of this. It comes not again seams so?

i

Sep 19, 2023, 17:5409/19/23
08/23/15

Disappearing fragment champion bonds

yesterday or 2d ago I decided to start work on first fragment champion and purchased  2 of those fragments on my Server 3 account. But they never showed up in my inventory, below evidence from 2 screenshots:

https://prnt.sc/Mgwwj-ttRRr0    (showing 2/3 purchased)

https://prnt.sc/8YV-2sxuP_ih      (showing zero-inventory)

I don't think I did anything wrong: 150 league gold disappeared from treasure chest

How can I get those 2 fragments now, or restitution of the 150 gold? 

Additional info: player name: DeGrootsteOnzin; server 3 map coordinates: x: -265; y: 320

DGO greets

Sep 20, 2023, 03:3409/20/23
08/23/15

Anomalies survive much longer than mistake that give us an advantage

We can still score 400 points for the final kill of high level battlegrounds