Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Mar 3, 2018, 11:5403/03/18
Mar 3, 2018, 11:55(edited)
04/17/16

Alina Phoenix said:

OCTAVIAN said:

"- We have improved the Resource panel in the top left of the screen. You can now track all active Resource bonuses in one place

The bonuses from hero abilities for food consumption and from farms upgrade to lev 25 for food consumption are not apear there. It does means are not working? because the calculation there dosent show it.  Is wierd, because the bonuses for food production from hero abilities apear. 

Hello!

The Hero Abilities Bonus is displayed properly on my end: 

As for Farms, they're not displayed as it's a permanent Bonus and it's applied all the time. So, it was decided not to add it to decrease the UI load.

Alina, , how i said above, the bonus for food production from hero abilities apear , but the bonus for FOOD CONSUMPTION , are not displayed :) What you show me is the food production bonuses :) 

Mar 3, 2018, 12:3503/03/18
07/17/16
Alina Phoenix said:

FideNova said:

Ok my bad it is back. It was missing for 2 days I swear. Weird. I got it wrong Tots on me. 

The Quests you receive are changing and the number of Quests you receive can change as well. But we haven't removed any Quests and all of them are still can be received.

Mar 5, 2018, 07:1703/05/18
01/08/17
I was right all along even the Succubus now say, the Quests are now unwinnable.
Mar 5, 2018, 10:4303/05/18
02/29/16

OCTAVIAN said:

Alina Phoenix said:

OCTAVIAN said:

"- We have improved the Resource panel in the top left of the screen. You can now track all active Resource bonuses in one place

The bonuses from hero abilities for food consumption and from farms upgrade to lev 25 for food consumption are not apear there. It does means are not working? because the calculation there dosent show it.  Is wierd, because the bonuses for food production from hero abilities apear. 

Hello!

The Hero Abilities Bonus is displayed properly on my end: 

As for Farms, they're not displayed as it's a permanent Bonus and it's applied all the time. So, it was decided not to add it to decrease the UI load.

Alina, , how i said above, the bonus for food production from hero abilities apear , but the bonus for FOOD CONSUMPTION , are not displayed :) What you show me is the food production bonuses :) 

Hello.

I see, thanks for the clarification. I've checked this issue with devs and for Food consumption, only Bonuses from League Fortress, Relics, and Black market Items are displayed. It was done to decrease the load on UI.
Mar 5, 2018, 10:4403/05/18
02/29/16

FideNova said:

I was right all along even the Succubus now say, the Quests are now unwinnable.

Hello! 

Please clarify what is your question :)
Mar 5, 2018, 16:4203/05/18
01/08/17
The New Mar'eth daily and weekly are to difficult to win any awards.  
Mar 5, 2018, 19:0403/05/18
Mar 5, 2018, 19:06(edited)
04/17/16
Alina Phoenix said:
Hello.
I see, thanks for the clarification. I've checked this issue with devs and for Food consumption, only Bonuses from League Fortress, Relics, and Black market Items are displayed. It was done to decrease the load on UI.

So that could means:

1. Bonuses for food consumption from hero abilities and farms, are not aplied (not aplied and not displayed)

2. Bonuses for food consumption from hero abilities and farms are aplied, and in this case, the statistics from UI are false because those numbers is not reflected in calculation for NET PRODUCTION.

Wich of this 2 sitations is correct ? 

Mar 6, 2018, 11:4703/06/18
02/29/16
OCTAVIAN said:

Alina Phoenix said:
Hello.

So that could means:

1. Bonuses for food consumption from hero abilities and farms, are not aplied (not aplied and not displayed)

2. Bonuses for food consumption from hero abilities and farms are aplied, and in this case, the statistics from UI are false because those numbers is not reflected in calculation for NET PRODUCTION.

Wich of this 2 sitations is correct ? 

The Bonuses are applied properly, but not displayed in this menu.