Update News!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Feb 22, 2019, 09:2002/22/19
Feb 22, 2019, 09:44(edited)
02/20/17

Alina Phoenix said:

1. Why do you think that the activity of medium-sized Leagues decreased on all servers where this change was done?

After the release of each feature, our analysts gather the statistics of players' activity in the game depending on what activities the feature could have an effect. In this case, there was no significant effect after the second update was done. Otherwise, devs will consider a decrease of milestones.

2. I understand that this update made it harder for middle-sized, not very active Leagues to achieve the milestones. As you said, there are two options here: 

- increase the number of active new member and decrease the number of inactive ones;

- merge with a more active League. 

Devs won't add a feature that allows merging Leagues with summing up all achievements. It will motivate Leagues to merge with each other and as a result, there won't be small, middle-sized Leagues at all. It will have a negative impact on balance.

This directly affects my league who have 52 members, but 7 members are neophytes who occasionally log into the game

Would you consider removing neophytes from the totals?

I am certain that this could help many leagues who are stuck 'between' the milestones

You have promised many times to increase the number of neophytes in the academy

It would be great if we could recruit or merge, but this is now impossible on all servers unless we have level 20 forts and half a dozen beacons

There are also huge language barriers against recruitement because my league is non-english speaking

I would like to point out that my league was created in 2015, and used to have over 125 members, held a level 14 fortress and held 5+ level 5 beacons. We have the achivements to prove this but activity has fallen for all mid-size leagues since your changes   http://prntscr.com/mojyqz

Only the big coining leagues have grown

Feb 27, 2019, 16:2002/27/19
02/29/16

Stiletto said:

Alina Phoenix said:

1. Why do you think that the activity of medium-sized Leagues decreased on all servers where this change was done?

After the release of each feature, our analysts gather the statistics of players' activity in the game depending on what activities the feature could have an effect. In this case, there was no significant effect after the second update was done. Otherwise, devs will consider a decrease of milestones.

2. I understand that this update made it harder for middle-sized, not very active Leagues to achieve the milestones. As you said, there are two options here: 

- increase the number of active new member and decrease the number of inactive ones;

- merge with a more active League. 

Devs won't add a feature that allows merging Leagues with summing up all achievements. It will motivate Leagues to merge with each other and as a result, there won't be small, middle-sized Leagues at all. It will have a negative impact on balance.

This directly affects my league who have 52 members, but 7 members are neophytes who occasionally log into the game

Would you consider removing neophytes from the totals?

I am certain that this could help many leagues who are stuck 'between' the milestones

You have promised many times to increase the number of neophytes in the academy

It would be great if we could recruit or merge, but this is now impossible on all servers unless we have level 20 forts and half a dozen beacons

There are also huge language barriers against recruitement because my league is non-english speaking

I would like to point out that my league was created in 2015, and used to have over 125 members, held a level 14 fortress and held 5+ level 5 beacons. We have the achivements to prove this but activity has fallen for all mid-size leagues since your changes   http://prntscr.com/mojyqz

Only the big coining leagues have grown

Hello!

I will discuss with devs whether it's possible either not to include neophytes in the main League statistics or increase the number of neophytes you can have :)