Lord OberonCharacter
Sep 28, 2017, 15:0009/28/17
01/06/15

Update News!

Update News!

Check Out the New Features Now!

My Lords and Ladies,

This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made the following important update:

- When attacking a Hamlet, the nature of your operation will now be displayed correctly in the Keep and the Tracking panel.

- Wraiths, as well as Legendary Units, were receiving certain bonuses that they shouldn’t have been. This has been corrected.

- An issue with the Wheel of Fortune has been resolved.

- The "Events" window UI has been improved.

Now, with haste! Have the horses saddled and the sentries posted. Balur and his minions have not been idle while we've been briefing you!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 29, 2017, 12:5709/29/17
Sep 29, 2017, 13:20(edited)
12/13/14

Leagues with over 100 members will now get higher League Activity Rewards than before.

Please explain

Thought these 'activity' bonuses were only on facebook

Wraiths, as well as Legendary Units, were receiving certain bonuses that they shouldn’t have been. This has been corrected.

This is illogical and miserly

Hero equipment bonuses removed but other bonuses allowed?

All units (inc Castle Guard) should get ALL bonuses - these bonuses have been earned and should be returned

Will you be reducing the COST of legendary units to compensate for the reduction in strength?

Sep 29, 2017, 14:2809/29/17
for some reason I lost all my wraiths devilscoldrin foh
Sep 29, 2017, 15:3409/29/17
02/20/17

who else is getting annoyed with the invite friends pop up since this update was down ive had to close the pop up 20 times in a 30 min session how the hell do i get rid of it

Sep 29, 2017, 18:3909/29/17
08/30/17

devilscoldrin said:

for some reason I lost all my wraiths devilscoldrin foh

Hi !

You don't lost them if you look in your castle you'll find them there (or catacombs, or sieges - where you have them). But is a bug with the crypt - shows none of them and can summon - this issue was already sent to Plarium Support team and will fix it soon

Best regards!

Bogdan
Sep 29, 2017, 19:3309/29/17
08/03/14
were wraiths deleted from the game?
Sep 30, 2017, 09:1009/30/17
08/30/17

IronApex Turok said:

were wraiths deleted from the game?

Hi!

No they aren't deleted - pls read my previous post: "You don't lost them if you look in your castle you'll find them there (or catacombs, or sieges - where you have them). But is a bug with the crypt - shows none of them and can summon - this issue was already sent to Plarium Support team and will fix it soon"

Best regards and enjoy the game!

Bogdan

Sep 30, 2017, 11:1209/30/17
03/22/16

since this update went live the game is laggy freezes all the time if your away from site more than 5 minutes, times for raids freeze, loading the game takes longer, CPU usage is always 30% witch is absurd for this kinda game, ram usage over time goes well above 1Gb , usually you see this with trojans and hive-mining for bitcoins programs  witch is popular these days with companyes, not a little one page game!!

is it normal that CPU and RAM is used in this way and what could possibly make it use it all the time u get a few buildings on screen and thats it nothing else changes, playing AAA games takes less resources and cpu usage. Anyone else having this kinds of experiences and know how to fix them? the game became a resource hog and now with constant 30-40% cpu load and Ram filling up to 80% (only have 8GB but still) after having game open for about  2 hours eats all resources and lags even more (reloading game fixes RAM issue ''kinda''  ... that is it resets it back to 1Gb and you can play 2 hours again till it fills it up again)

Sep 30, 2017, 17:4009/30/17
12/18/14
Crookz said:

since this update went live the game is laggy freezes all the time if your away from site more than 5 minutes, times for raids freeze, loading the game takes longer, CPU usage is always 30% witch is absurd for this kinda game, ram usage over time goes well above 1Gb , usually you see this with trojans and hive-mining for bitcoins programs  witch is popular these days with companyes, not a little one page game!!

is it normal that CPU and RAM is used in this way and what could possibly make it use it all the time u get a few buildings on screen and thats it nothing else changes, playing AAA games takes less resources and cpu usage. Anyone else having this kinds of experiences and know how to fix them? the game became a resource hog and now with constant 30-40% cpu load and Ram filling up to 80% (only have 8GB but still) after having game open for about  2 hours eats all resources and lags even more (reloading game fixes RAM issue ''kinda''  ... that is it resets it back to 1Gb and you can play 2 hours again till it fills it up again)

I have noticed the major lag and freeze also rather than reload the page i clicked the "go back" arrow on my browser and that unfroze things without reloading the page
Oct 1, 2017, 01:5410/01/17
05/15/16

Reading through the new updates, I think - my opinion - reduce the total number of hamlets, consistently seeing 90+ hamlets empty is a little disappointing. All the technical fixes are great, darn those wraiths for getting extra bonuses :| I would also like for the team to review the purpose of wraiths, and maybe look at more immersive ways or integrating them into the game since to most players - they serve little purpose. Throwing them at BG's = good for level 10 and under, but in the general sense, not the most efficient way to "bank" a BG, and just from playing for quite some time, i rarely am seeing these devastating ghouls add any real impact to the game? 

everyone pm August on s2 for a good time. 215/286 
Oct 2, 2017, 08:4010/02/17
02/29/16

Snowgoon said:

Leagues with over 100 members will now get higher League Activity Rewards than before.

Please explain

Thought these 'activity' bonuses were only on facebook

Wraiths, as well as Legendary Units, were receiving certain bonuses that they shouldn’t have been. This has been corrected.

This is illogical and miserly

Hero equipment bonuses removed but other bonuses allowed?

All units (inc Castle Guard) should get ALL bonuses - these bonuses have been earned and should be returned

Will you be reducing the COST of legendary units to compensate for the reduction in strength?

Hello.

> Thought these 'activity' bonuses were only on Facebook

You're right. Sorry for the confusion. Deleted this information from the news.

> Wraiths, as well as Legendary Units, were receiving certain bonuses that they shouldn’t have been. This has been corrected.

Different Bonuses are applied for different Unit types. In case of Wraiths and Legendary Units, Hero Equipment Bonuses shouldn't have been applied. It was designed in this way, and now devs just fixed the bug. So, the cost won't be reduced as there is nothing to compensate in this case.

Oct 2, 2017, 08:4510/02/17
02/29/16

ezza666 said:

who else is getting annoyed with the invite friends pop up since this update was down ive had to close the pop up 20 times in a 30 min session how the hell do i get rid of it

Hello.

You should receive this pop-up after login into the game and if the game is opened, but you're not performing any actions there and don't click on anything.

Oct 2, 2017, 08:4610/02/17
02/29/16

Crookz said:

Hello.

Is the game loading better for you now?
Oct 2, 2017, 08:4910/02/17
02/29/16

zach-rose11 said:

Reading through the new updates, I think - my opinion - reduce the total number of hamlets, consistently seeing 90+ hamlets empty is a little disappointing. All the technical fixes are great, darn those wraiths for getting extra bonuses :| I would also like for the team to review the purpose of wraiths, and maybe look at more immersive ways or integrating them into the game since to most players - they serve little purpose. Throwing them at BG's = good for level 10 and under, but in the general sense, not the most efficient way to "bank" a BG, and just from playing for quite some time, i rarely am seeing these devastating ghouls add any real impact to the game? 

everyone pm August on s2 for a good time. 215/286 

Hello.

Thanks for your feedback :)

Devs are working on the Item that will allow players to hold Hamlets for the longer period of time. So, I hope soon more of them will be occupied :)

Regarding Wraiths, what exactly can you suggest regarding their usage in the game?
Oct 3, 2017, 10:0410/03/17
02/29/16

RandomDrop said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Crookz said:

Hello.

Is the game loading better for you now?

Its not gotten any better on my side since the last updates. I have several browsers as well as the Plarium app and all are suffering from chronic freezing and loading issues. I thought it was my chrome flash player update but it seems to be affecting all platforms. I always keep the task manager performance monitor active when playing and the game has always eaten tons of ram, this hasn't actually changed. The game seems more stable in full screen but I dont see how that can possible yet it is.

All I can do is raid abandoned castles and hit BGs right now and I have to use an auto unit hider to do that.

Its possible it was a windows update since it didn't effect everyone, but it did start right after the update.

Hello.

Sorry to hear you're still facing this issue :(

It could be related to the Windows update. Also, the issue could be related to the Chrome update that took place some time ago. 

This updated affected all our games and we recommend players to follow the recommendations given in this article.

Also, it's worth trying to do the following:

- check your connection speed here: http://www.speedtest.net/
- reinstall your browser, update it to the latest version or try another browser (Chrome, Firefox, or Opera);
- your Flash player may be outdated. You can update it here: http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html
- install Browsec VPN extension for your browser.
- try to use a different computer or Internet connection to see whether it is your PC or the connection that is causing problems.

These are some basic steps, but they can also help.

Oct 7, 2017, 06:4010/07/17
03/22/16
sorry it took me so long ... its better on my side now or atleast playable again , i did install 2 extensions since then ublock and nohive not sure if they did the trick or they tweaked update, its still not good but its tolerable
Oct 9, 2017, 11:4010/09/17
02/29/16

Crookz said:

sorry it took me so long ... its better on my side now or atleast playable again , i did install 2 extensions since then ublock and nohive not sure if they did the trick or they tweaked update, its still not good but its tolerable

Hello.

Thanks for getting back to us and for this update :)

Happy to hear that the game is loading better now.
Oct 17, 2017, 15:0510/17/17
02/20/17
why I cannot enter the game? after loading it shows error....is it me only or any one else the same?
Oct 17, 2017, 15:1610/17/17
02/26/17

why?

error in untamed lands

Id:pp28123072 

Oct 17, 2017, 15:5710/17/17
12/12/14
seems to be a problem on untamed lands and farwols crown, cant log in on those 2 servers but dark plains ist working
Oct 17, 2017, 16:1410/17/17
07/16/17
why cant login to Untamed land?