Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jan 31, 2018, 19:3501/31/18
08/03/14
Alina Phoenix said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

Alina Phoenix said:

gogo sageger said:

what's the point in creating New fortifications Upgrades the Level 5-10 fortifications fortifications dont protect or lesser the damage from wrath of weor so what's the point if it doesn't protect ones Castle from wrath of weor oh enemies that are coming to raid and besiege ones castle what the point when they use wrath of weor and dont even raid and besiege ones Castle until everything is dead defeneding Your Castle even worser if Your not on to recall Your defense or cant do it because of lags unless they kill all their defense at the Castle because they weren't smart enough or were New players and didn't know always to catacomb their defense this New update changes nothing everything still the same like 1.cant leave  any defense troops out because they will get wrath of weor 2.so that leave Your altar of weor a sitting duck that will the second thing to go because of the wrath of weor and you will have to Upgrade it again from Level 1 3.their is so many ways to use and get Your hands on wrath of weor but so little ways to defend against it actually there is only one known way to protect and suffer no damage from wrath of weor and that is weor protection that only has one use unless you have spend months or a year on weekly discount deals to have Close too or over 100 of them still thats unlikely as they rarely show them on weekly discount but its possble but will cost you thousands and are the only way to defend against wrath of weor making this update even more pointless i myself would of paid good Money and upgraded my fortifications from Level 5 to Level 10 if only they protect or lesser the damage from wrath of weor since they dont theirs no point in doing so i will save my Money and will not pay it towards plarium greed and their ever ending lust for Money on this update here's some good advice to you and all who have the time to read all of this or who read it anyway even if you dont have much time keep Your fortification at Level 5 because they dont defend you against wrath of weor and can lag up Your account so dont do it and save Your sappires for legendarys troops instead wrath of weor unbalances the game it just to powerful a spell and even more effective and more powerful than fortifications as Your fortifications can do nothing to defend against it no matter how strong Your Castle defense is so watch out unless you are  a multi billionarie and can keep Your defense out and not feel much damage from the hundreds of wrath of weor being use on Your castle but they will possbly not raid or besiege Your Castle if their not able to kill everything but how many are one of those multi billionaries not a easy thing to be by anyone LOL anyway as i have said before and i will say again each time plarium puts up a worthless Money grabbing update plarium does not care about it's players or it's games only the Money it can make off its players and their games ane when i say games i mean games as all plarium games are like this 

Hello :) 

We're thinking about adding new feature that will protect your Castle from Wrath of Weor :) 

Any update on this ????

Hello.

At the moment, the new Castle Skin that gives protection from Fireballs was added to Facebook servers (planned to be added to plarium.com server as well). Plus, in the future, we plan to add another big new feature and a part of it will be an opportunity to have protection against Fireballs.

why not just get rid of fireballs and encourage actual game play.