All Categories

Check out the PvP and Battleground Championships NOW!

Check out the PvP and Battleground Championships NOW!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 18, 2016, 08:5308/18/16
09/17/15
Tournaments became more frequent, and more casual as the result. We are planning to create some extraordinary Tournaments which would be more interesting than the regular ones. We have already made a few steps in this direction - with the Flag Tournament and Carnage Tournament. And we will continue inventing some more 
Aug 18, 2016, 08:5708/18/16
07/25/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tournaments became more frequent, and more casual as the result. We are planning to create some extraordinary Tournaments which would be more interesting than the regular ones. We have already made a few steps in this direction - with the Flag Tournament and Carnage Tournament. And we will continue inventing some more 

Problem is more players isn't given enough time to recover between all this. You burning out all the players except the ones coining to speed their recovery and tbh, they too only will do that for so long before all spent.

Aug 18, 2016, 12:4508/18/16

Sometimes, less is more :)
Aug 19, 2016, 07:4108/19/16
09/17/15
Gadheras said:

Problem is more players isn't given enough time to recover between all this. You burning out all the players except the ones coining to speed their recovery and tbh, they too only will do that for so long before all spent.

I agree that some players may want to restore their Units during the Tournament, ignoring 90% free revival. But I don't think there will be many of them.
Aug 19, 2016, 19:5208/19/16
08/05/14

Gadheras said:

I agree that some players may want to restore their Units during the Tournament, ignoring 90% free revival. But I don't think there will be many of them.
Oh for GOD's sake!  Do you read anything we have to say?  Certainly a "FEW" will: The MEGA COINERS!
Aug 19, 2016, 20:0408/19/16
08/03/14

Gadheras said:

Im sure there be some rediculous minimum before we get this magical 90% reward. 
Aug 20, 2016, 00:1908/20/16
06/22/14

90% free revival? How?

Aug 20, 2016, 08:2908/20/16
03/01/15

The increased number of tournaments and the nerfing of bgs makes it feel like Plarium wants us to kill more troops while giving us fewer ways to gain troops for free.  That 90% sounds nice, but there isn't enough info on it.  Sans info, I can easily imagine players doing attacks that would normally be foolish, not fearing the losses due to that 90% free recovery, only to discover they somehow didn't qualify for it.
Aug 20, 2016, 11:3108/20/16
07/25/15
Red said:

The increased number of tournaments and the nerfing of bgs makes it feel like Plarium wants us to kill more troops while giving us fewer ways to gain troops for free.  That 90% sounds nice, but there isn't enough info on it.  Sans info, I can easily imagine players doing attacks that would normally be foolish, not fearing the losses due to that 90% free recovery, only to discover they somehow didn't qualify for it.
hey, if 90% FREE revival was given freely to everyone during tournaments (for loss's sustained in a tournament fight)... I guess people wouldn't mind so muich but that not really the reality is it.
Aug 20, 2016, 23:0208/20/16
06/21/15

so basically what u are saying ..plarium plan on more of these useless tournaments that 90% do not want ..yet u ask for players feed back and clearly show no intent on listening. PLAYERS DONT WANT THESE USELESS TOURNAMENTS.

The only pvp worth anything in the last 2 to 3 weeks was the 2x pvp the rest is a waste of time .Players are not participating and palarium dont listen

Which will put the game into further decay / and more players leaving.
Aug 22, 2016, 08:3308/22/16
09/17/15
seeker said:

so basically what u are saying ..plarium plan on more of these useless tournaments that 90% do not want ..yet u ask for players feed back and clearly show no intent on listening. PLAYERS DONT WANT THESE USELESS TOURNAMENTS.

The only pvp worth anything in the last 2 to 3 weeks was the 2x pvp the rest is a waste of time .Players are not participating and palarium dont listen

Which will put the game into further decay / and more players leaving.
Don't worry. I told them even that. But I can't make any decisions. Only our devs can, relying on your feedback and their analytics data.