All Categories

The reward system on Battlegrounds is now secure against attempts to obtain Units in an unfair way!

The reward system on Battlegrounds is now secure against attempts to obtain Units in an unfair way!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jul 20, 2016, 20:3407/20/16
Jul 21, 2016, 00:27(edited)
06/22/14

The change is reflected in payment and way to play battlegrounds = everything is changed

members can not cheat algorithm = do you have any example how anyone could cheat any algorithm? Can you cheat a hammer?

Beside that, we concluded that no one player cheated anyone if player found a way to gain more than Plarium wanted. Plarium says that we have to investigate game and some player did that. I'm sorry because you killed my chance to do same, or to explain simpler, because you cheated me allowing the others to gain something that I can't now.

Jul 20, 2016, 21:4307/20/16
Drogar61 said:

The change is reflected in payment and way to play battlegrounds = everything is changed

members can not cheat algorithm = do you have any example how anyone could cheat any algorithm? Can you cheat a hammer?

Beside that, we concluded that no one player cheated anyone if player found a way to gain more than Plarium wanted. Plarium says that we have to investigate game and some player did that. I'm sorry because you killed my chance to do same, or to explain simpler, because you cheated me allowing the others to gain something that I couldn't now.

Jul 21, 2016, 10:4607/21/16
12/11/15

Congratulations on completely ripping us all off

Since these new changes to stop unfair gains started I have lost over 200 million in strength.the way you sugar coat things is a joke.it is quite clear to see that Plarium have changed the mechanics to reward their own pockets and not that of loyal customers. The hero is another example of greed. with hero bonus in place your troops acquire a false strength which inturn gives your Bg res bank a false reading and creates voids, I would advise everyone to turn off all bonus items before putting any troop into a bg. nothing on this game is done for the greater benefit of the loyal customer ever. this is an unlicensed gambling site that does not pay tax to any government .you do not have 1 pence of my money anymore

Jul 21, 2016, 12:1307/21/16
03/02/14

gemmamerrick said:

The hero is another example of greed. with hero bonus in place your troops acquire a false strength which inturn gives your Bg res bank a false reading and creates voids, I would advise everyone to turn off all bonus items before putting any troop into a bg.

Is this really true? Can you explain more about this?

I have spent a lot of money building my hero up.
Jul 21, 2016, 22:0607/21/16
Gadheras said:

Sub based games, around 20ish a month. If stormfall would be something similar, I wouldn't mind. So it really comes down to myself how much or little I want to spend. and I try to stay within that number. 

On another note , steam summer sales I did throw some money at.

Not sure that Stormfall has the content to merit $20 per month.
Jul 21, 2016, 22:1207/21/16

djmoody said:

No

BG is about resource. Hero items doesn't effect resource values.

If you wanted to load faster, you could take your hero items off which would lose you more troops more quickly and fill you bank up more quickly. You can achieve the same end by loading offence into defence and vice versa if you really want to load quickly and take it to an extreme.

Wouldn't recommend for general use unless you really know what you are doing. Seeing as most people do most of their BG's during events the above would be counter productive as it would reduce your quest reward.

These are really two different and largely incompatible approaches to BG's, you choose either to complete more bgs with fewer troop losses to get higher tournament rewards, or you lose troops to resource load and hope to get good quality troops back, taking your chances with double or triple resource tax.

Jul 22, 2016, 06:2607/22/16
Jul 22, 2016, 06:35(edited)

NERFED

Plarium will always modify the system whenever someone found a good way to get more return.

Example 1:

If Plarium found players are able to build their army with eldritch necromancers and eldritch golems better, then Plarium will kill the eldritch units and replace them with warlocks and demons.

If the players continue to get bigger army with the warlocks and demons, then Plarium will kill the warlocks and demons and replace them with knights and barbarians.

In the not-so-distant future, Legendary and Epic tournaments will reward pikemen and archers.

Example 2:

If players can grow their army thru the Battlegrounds, then Plarium will impose a tax of 5% from the return.

If players can keep growing (maybe by magic) with the 5% tax, then Plarium will impose 15% tax from the return.

In the not-so-distant future, all Battlegrounds will have a tax of 100% (players will just do it for experience points).

Conclusion:

The government runs Plarium.

Plarium will put a stop to any growth potential of players' army in the name of fairness.

In other words, if you can grow by doing act A, Plarium will put a stop to act A.

In the future, Stormfall will no longer be a war game, but merely a hangout place for people to get into idle chat.
Jul 22, 2016, 06:3407/22/16

THE PLARIUM TRUTH:

Nobody is cheating.

Plarium is just envious that some players are competent enough to grow (Plarium does not expect anyone to grow).

Jul 22, 2016, 06:4107/22/16

I am proud to say that I am still a "virgin" that until today Plarium has continue to fail to screw.

I spent zero dollar for this game and ultimately Plarium is the true sucker for providing this game free for my enjoyment.

Thanks Plarium. Regardless of whatever the stupid rule change, it does not affect my bottom line a bit.
Jul 22, 2016, 09:4607/22/16
Jul 22, 2016, 09:47(edited)
03/02/14

gaianeka said:

I am proud to say that I am still a "virgin" that until today Plarium has continue to fail to screw.

I spent zero dollar for this game and ultimately Plarium is the true sucker for providing this game free for my enjoyment.

Thanks Plarium. Regardless of whatever the stupid rule change, it does not affect my bottom line a bit.

Coiners make the game possible. when there is too many free players it makes it more expansive for the people who actually support the game.

although this is also a double edge sword when plarium takes advantage of there players.

I am offended when anyone would brag about how they do not support the game like the rest of us but choose to play month after month.  year after year. Show some support!

But on the other side how can anyone show support to a company that takes advantage of there players. How can anyone be proud to support a company like this?

supporting plarium right now make all of us all honorable fools
Jul 22, 2016, 10:3607/22/16
Jul 22, 2016, 10:36(edited)

Techway_GrandMarshal said:

gaianeka said:

Coiners make the game possible. when there is too many free players it makes it more expansive for the people who actually support the game.

although this is also a double edge sword when plarium takes advantage of there players.

I am offended when anyone would brag about how they do not support the game like the rest of us but choose to play month after month.  year after year. Show some support!

But on the other side how can anyone show support to a company that takes advantage of there players. How can anyone be proud to support a company like this?

supporting plarium right now make all of us all honorable fools

Indeed. You are exactly right. It's not that I don't show support and just play the game for free. It's that the game and the company does NOT deserve my support.

Every time I want to spend money, I don't feel like I am paying a company for a good work done. Instead I feel like "Here goes I am getting ripped off..." and then I just stop.

Anyway, I am proud to be a "virgin", lol.
Jul 22, 2016, 12:2507/22/16
Jul 22, 2016, 12:25(edited)

NIKITA METEOR said:

My Lords and Ladies, the reward system on Battlegrounds is now secure against attempts to obtain Units in an unfair way.

IMPORTANT: The following applies only to new Locations, i.e. the ones you have not engaged yet.

A few players have identified weaknesses in the Battleground mechanics and exploited them to gain significantly more Units than they were supposed to. Such actions negatively influence the game balance and are unfair to other players. To remedy the situation, we have slightly modified the Battleground mechanics.

Unfortunately, these modifications will also affect those players that engage Battlegrounds utilizing the following strategy:

- First, they almost defeat Balur at multiple Battlegrounds of different levels, i.e. there is a small number of Balur’s Units remaining at each one of them.

- Next, they engage Battlegrounds of higher levels, receiving a reward.

- Then, they finish all the remaining Battlegrounds.

This strategy may now be less effective.

These modifications will not influence those players that engage (and finish) the Battlegrounds one at time.

So why not find a simple solution?

those who have a negative bank canceled the hero bonus until the fill, tolerance 5 Mil?

you are always in the middle, if it is incorrect method  remedied, otherwise forget that you only look bad because many people in a hurry to take advantage of the "incorrect method" 

this just because no one knows schedule Plarium

Jul 24, 2016, 10:2407/24/16
Jul 24, 2016, 10:24(edited)
04/10/15

hi all

it only consist in full the bank, dont ask how, still dont know except if you kill the bg in one shot to be sure troops bank

otherwise im on the part that if you dont have ur bank ready you wont receive any kind of reward, i mean you kill ur bg ur bank is not ready you receive ZERO. it could be fine for those who has taken advantage and their bank is so negative to receive NOTHING till that amount were restituted

Regards
Jul 25, 2016, 05:0707/25/16
Juglar del Viento said:

hi all

it only consist in full the bank, dont ask how, still dont know except if you kill the bg in one shot to be sure troops bank

otherwise im on the part that if you dont have ur bank ready you wont receive any kind of reward, i mean you kill ur bg ur bank is not ready you receive ZERO. it could be fine for those who has taken advantage and their bank is so negative to receive NOTHING till that amount were restituted

Regards
2183 wyverns is not even enough. Even at level 20 Wyvern's Blood Lost Art for 40% bonus does not match my entire offensive army power gained without intensive BGs. Giving 5000 wyverns should be more like it.
Jul 25, 2016, 05:1407/25/16

Because every algorithm is secret, playing this game is more like solving secret puzzles, don't you agree?

Very unlike a game of strategy.

Very unlike a systematic gameplay.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jul 25, 2016, 08:3207/25/16
09/17/15
gaianeka said:

Because every algorithm is secret, playing this game is more like solving secret puzzles, don't you agree?

It's a common thing that game developers keep game mechanics in a secret. I would even say a commercial secret. I'm sure you know very well why exactly.
Jul 25, 2016, 08:3807/25/16
07/25/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

gaianeka said:

It's a common thing that game developers keep game mechanics in a secret. I would even say a commercial secret. I'm sure you know very well why exactly.

Well, ,game of strategy, I more thinking og games such as total war.  Your ranged units skimrish the enemy, then your cheap troops hold the front while you smash your good units in from the flanks and the rear... We got units, and units cards, with stats and all this in this game, there just isnt any real tactics.
Jul 25, 2016, 09:1107/25/16
gaianeka said:

2183 wyverns is not even enough. Even at level 20 Wyvern's Blood Lost Art for 40% bonus does not match my entire offensive army power gained without intensive BGs. Giving 5000 wyverns should be more like it.
This is about 5milion O power, you want to say that you can build 5milion O in 3 to 4 weeks ( for this payout you need from 3 to 4 weeks if you do not use cards ).
Jul 25, 2016, 13:5907/25/16
02/24/15
Vladimir Stojanovic said:

gaianeka said:

This is about 5milion O power, you want to say that you can build 5milion O in 3 to 4 weeks ( for this payout you need from 3 to 4 weeks if you do not use cards ).
you can build 5 mil of in 3-4 weeks without paying ? Strange , in my Stormfall side , i can do this in 3-4 months, and i need to build only offense
Jul 25, 2016, 19:1507/25/16
ion said:

Vladimir Stojanovic said:

gaianeka said:

you can build 5 mil of in 3-4 weeks without paying ? Strange , in my Stormfall side , i can do this in 3-4 months, and i need to build only offense
Lord, Im asking same question Lord Gaianeka
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.