A Heroic New Tournament Is Coming

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 24, 2020, 08:4607/24/20
05/21/19

Agrippa said:

Suggestion? You need an option for buying a previous sale package..."Second Chance" or maybe "Previous Sales" or "Buy It Again". I want to purchase a package I seen 8 hours ago but it has since disappeared. If I still had the option to go back and get the package I want, I would buy it.

Another possibility? 'Create Your Own Sale'...players add what they want....bonuses, troops, etc...and a sale price is generated. This would allow players to purchase just what they want or need without the extras they might not want.

Hello, Agrippa! Thanks for your suggestions! 

Don't worry, some offers repeat; I'm sure you'll be able to buy the desired offer in future. 

Regarding your second suggestion, I'm afraid it's complicated from a technical point of view. Cheers!
Nov 25, 2022, 21:1611/25/22
02/20/17

I may be wrong but I believe the champion duel is the only tournament where you don't know how many points are needed to reach the final reward until you're at the very last stage of the event.  I wonder why is this tournament treated differently than any other tournament?

This latest jump in required prizes from 8600 to 12 (or 13k?) didn't allow any time to adjust game play to reach the final reward.  I understand and completely support the need to change reward tiers based on game play data but it would be nice if players would have some idea of where they need to be at the beginning of a tournament so they can plan their play accordingly.

Thank you for considering.