Query about the history of the game

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Mar 20, 2018, 15:3703/20/18
07/25/15
Paul Gladkiy said:

Gadheras said:

Its been like what? Well over a month now since they started thinking.... If you outsource it to a special ed class it might go faster :/

Hi, GADHERAS! 

Usually, it takes quite some time for the developers to process the players' feedback. Usually, there are many players with the feedback, and not so many developers to process it. 

Anyway, every time when we have something to share with you about the players' feedback that has been accepted - we'll definitely keep you posted!

Alina already said they are looking into it, well over a month ago during a community chat. And prior to this the community been hard balling the issue for a very long time, before even the admission it was being looked into. Either something being done, or not very simple. And we pointed out the easiest solution is to give us the same mechanics as the facebook version got. 
Mar 20, 2018, 19:0503/20/18
08/03/14

Paul Gladkiy said:

Gadheras said:

Its been like what? Well over a month now since they started thinking.... If you outsource it to a special ed class it might go faster :/

Hi, GADHERAS! 

Usually, it takes quite some time for the developers to process the players' feedback. Usually, there are many players with the feedback, and not so many developers to process it. 

Anyway, every time when we have something to share with you about the players' feedback that has been accepted - we'll definitely keep you posted!

Hi Paul, this is one of those responses i was speaking about in the other thread. 

the "canned" answer  "the developers are working on this"  is no longer acceptable.   Many of the issues the game has now we began to warn about nearly 3 years ago.   

i'd imagine 3 years is quite enough time to have "thought" about things.   telling us that they are indeed thinking about it, at this point, after all the canned anwers we have received over the past three years is just trolling us and is offensive and rude to your customers. 

i hope in the future we can get more direct and accurate answers and more positive response from the developers. 
Mar 20, 2018, 21:1003/20/18
12/13/14

IronApex Turok said:

I hope in the future we can get more direct and accurate answers and more positive response from the developers. 

Not from the devs and definitely not on this forum

You might get more from VIP but don't hold your breath
Mar 21, 2018, 00:4203/21/18
08/03/14
roadstar Pitbull said:

Ironapex just wants a Plarium monogrammed feather duster. 
maybe i'd dust off my credit card and start using it again. 
BiohazarDModerator
Mar 21, 2018, 05:1203/21/18
10/04/13
roadstar Pitbull said:

Ironapex just wants a Plarium monogrammed feather duster. 
I kind of want one too :P
MariusAdmin
Mar 21, 2018, 11:5703/21/18
09/04/17
IronApex Turok said:

Hi Paul, this is one of those responses i was speaking about in the other thread. 

the "canned" answer  "the developers are working on this"  is no longer acceptable.   Many of the issues the game has now we began to warn about nearly 3 years ago.   

i'd imagine 3 years is quite enough time to have "thought" about things.   telling us that they are indeed thinking about it, at this point, after all the canned anwers we have received over the past three years is just trolling us and is offensive and rude to your customers. 

i hope in the future we can get more direct and accurate answers and more positive response from the developers. 
The "canned" responses are given frequently because they are correct. It takes a while for certain features or changes to be considered, balanced and implemented. Not all of them can be, in the end, some change drastically from the first draft. It is a long and laborious process. However, we are also considering ways to keep our playerbase in the loop. A slow process it may be, but your feedback is not disregarded in the slightest.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.