Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Jan 26, 2018, 16:3601/26/18
10/04/13
Snowgoon said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Snowgoon said:

Alina Phoenix said:

To get a Champion, you will need to use a Summoning Bond. 

These Bonds can be received either via game or via the in-game purchases. But it doesn't matter how you received a Bond, the type and rank of the Champion you'll get from it is determined randomly.

So, if a player gets a Bond via the in-game purchase, he can't be 100% sure he will receive a Champion he wants to receive (in our case Fortress/Beacons Offense).

If a coiner is determined to get a Grade 5 Stonebreaker (Fort Smasher) then I am quite certain that they will continue buying Special Offer Packs until they get one. This is exactly what your army of accountants are hoping for, and why your devs designed it this way on Age of War

We will all need multiple Champions of various Grades, Ranks and Level because we will need to 'Sacrifice' many unwanted chamions to increase the Rank or Enlightenment of our favourite champions - but we can never upgrade the Grade of any champion - http://prntscr.com/i5nf9n

Non-Coiners will never have Grade 5 Sappers
The very best that most non-coiners can hope for is a Grade 3 Sapper, which even after upgrading to maximum will only add 33.75% to Fort defense, not 112.5%
and every league member will need to send one to the fort ... but an attacker only needs one stonebreaker

How fortunate for Rise of Balur players, where they can get ANY champion for free, even if it will take them a long time, unless they are lucky enough

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfallrob/news-and-announcements/60711_champion-dev-notes/

It's possible to get Holy and Epic Bonds from fights with Undeads as well.

Though, as you said, it will take a long time, unless you're are lucky enough.

I wish that were true, but can you show any evidence of this?

I have already posted screenshots where Holy Bonds are only available from Special Offers, anf that Epic Bonds cost 200 Emeralds

Only the BASIC bonds drop from undead battleground fights for FREE

We also have the exact same problem with Orbs, where grades 4 and 5 are only for coiners

http://prntscr.com/i5zbc0

Maybe it's planned as a future update to add them to tournament rewards or something.  
Jan 26, 2018, 16:4801/26/18
Jan 26, 2018, 16:50(edited)
07/25/15

BiohazarD said:

Snowgoon said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Snowgoon said:

Alina Phoenix said:

These Bonds can be received either via game or via the in-game purchases. But it doesn't matter how you received a Bond, the type and rank of the Champion you'll get from it is determined randomly.

So, if a player gets a Bond via the in-game purchase, he can't be 100% sure he will receive a Champion he wants to receive (in our case Fortress/Beacons Offense).

If a coiner is determined to get a Grade 5 Stonebreaker (Fort Smasher) then I am quite certain that they will continue buying Special Offer Packs until they get one. This is exactly what your army of accountants are hoping for, and why your devs designed it this way on Age of War

We will all need multiple Champions of various Grades, Ranks and Level because we will need to 'Sacrifice' many unwanted chamions to increase the Rank or Enlightenment of our favourite champions - but we can never upgrade the Grade of any champion - http://prntscr.com/i5nf9n

The very best that most non-coiners can hope for is a Grade 3 Sapper, which even after upgrading to maximum will only add 33.75% to Fort defense, not 112.5%
and every league member will need to send one to the fort ... but an attacker only needs one stonebreaker

How fortunate for Rise of Balur players, where they can get ANY champion for free, even if it will take them a long time, unless they are lucky enough

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfallrob/news-and-announcements/60711_champion-dev-notes/

I have already posted screenshots where Holy Bonds are only available from Special Offers, anf that Epic Bonds cost 200 Emeralds

We also have the exact same problem with Orbs, where grades 4 and 5 are only for coiners

Maybe it's planned as a future update to add them to tournament rewards or something.  

A big issue with any "empower" items/features that from get go is only available from coining.It increase the gap between those that coin heavy and those that doesn't, and by the time, these items get more available trough normal gameplay the gap already increased by a lot. When we can't really close the distance by playing normally and the rewards we get obtained from normal gameplay the game lose out on it. As Dj said several times in the past, the eyes on short term gains destroys for the long haul. 

The competition shouldn't be about players spending real life cash. My CC is bigger than your CC, I WIN!, that make for terrible gameplay.
Jan 27, 2018, 08:0301/27/18
11/27/14

Alina,

Most of us play on plarium.com...so why do you speak about a feature that we dont have ?

The topic of this post was :BEACON EVENT

So... if half map is Balur...at least put more units to make points.

Now is farmvile... one league put some def in a beacon...and tell to the other league to destroy.

This is the game you want ?

Delete beacons and make them mean something like in the past!

Jan 27, 2018, 09:3801/27/18
08/31/15
Alina Phoenix said:

djmoody said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

There is an attack limit for Fortresses and there is the limit for League Attacks. 

Plus, don't forget that there are also Champions for Fortress and Beacons Defense. And they are also quite powerful. 

Also, in case of Champions, a lot depends on random. Actually, the chance that you will receive so many Champions of Beacons/Fortress Offense type that it will give your Army huge Bonuses is close to none.

I understand it's easier to see negative in everything, but Champions can give a lot of Bonuses to Defenders as well.

So in that statement are you guaranteeing that Champions features will only obtainable from in game activity and not from the market?

If that isn't the case then the response is just a giant troll. People are posting concern the update will be another widening of the coiner imbalance. If your post is saying that it will be really difficult to make any progress by in-game activity then you are in fact saying the imbalance caused will be even more than people fear and exactly what everyone is concerned about and counseling against.

Hello.

Which means its a loot box system.  The big coiners will buy and buy until they have exactly what they want while the non coiners will be at the mercy of luck.  So there won't be a whole stack of defense champs to balance out the offense.  It'll be a handful of defense champs from those who got lucky, and since the most desirable will also likely be super rare, the handful probably won't even have stats that cumulatively add up to the stats on the big coined attacker's champ.  
Jan 28, 2018, 00:5401/28/18
01/11/16

Snowgoon said:

Fortresses will be next .... you won't have to wait long

Just wait 'till the coiners get their grubby hands on hi-grade Champions giving them +112.5% on total offense power (not baseline strength)

Instantly and Permanently turning an 80 million offense into 170 million offense    

Thats a huge bonus to offense. Units are already twice as strong with no bonus and you add all these bonuses. Any point for league fortress anymore?  

No one will want to defend until balance is put into affect. And im not talking about the balance of plarium s bank account.

Jan 28, 2018, 06:4301/28/18
12/18/14

cat in the hat said:

Snowgoon said:

Fortresses will be next .... you won't have to wait long

Just wait 'till the coiners get their grubby hands on hi-grade Champions giving them +112.5% on total offense power (not baseline strength)

Instantly and Permanently turning an 80 million offense into 170 million offense    

Thats a huge bonus to offense. Units are already twice as strong with no bonus and you add all these bonuses. Any point for league fortress anymore?  

No one will want to defend until balance is put into affect. And im not talking about the balance of plarium s bank account.

apparently not https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/video/95749_super-beacons/?post=447436

Jan 28, 2018, 18:4601/28/18
12/13/14

Lord Mark said:

Alina,

Most of us play on plarium.com...so why do you speak about a feature that we dont have ?

Because it is much closer than you think, and plarium have no plans to tailor this feature to the needs of this server

Facebook is similar but different, and what works there might be devastating here

Also, we chatted about Beacon Massacre long before it was added here, so where is the harm? ... We know it will do no good anyway, but cannot do any harm to warn players before they waste their life savings
Jan 29, 2018, 12:4001/29/18
02/29/16

Snowgoon said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Snowgoon said:

Alina Phoenix said:

You're welcome to ask other players from Facebook servers whether any of them had a chance to receive Holy Bond from fights with Undeads: https://www.facebook.com/groups/402686013133425/

As for Orbs, they can be added to the Tournament rewards in the future.

Jan 29, 2018, 12:4401/29/18
02/29/16

Snowgoon said:

Lord Mark said:

Alina,

Because it is much closer than you think, and plarium have no plans to tailor this feature to the needs of this server

Facebook is similar but different, and what works there might be devastating here

Also, we chatted about Beacon Massacre long before it was added here, so where is the harm? ... We know it will do no good anyway, but cannot do any harm to warn players before they waste their life savings

Lord Mark is right. The name of this topic is BEACON CONTEST, not Champions. 

You already have another discussion about this feature in this Thread. Let's have it discussed there. All comments about Champions in this thread will be removed for off-topic.

Jan 29, 2018, 12:4701/29/18
02/29/16

Lord Mark said:

Alina,

The topic of this post was :BEACON EVENT

So... if half map is Balur...at least put more units to make points.

Now is farmvile... one league put some def in a beacon...and tell to the other league to destroy.

This is the game you want ?

Delete beacons and make them mean something like in the past!

Lord Mark, I'll forward your feedback regarding Beacons to devs.

Thanks for providing it!
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.