Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Dec 22, 2017, 14:5512/22/17
10/31/14

Jezebel said:

Oracle said:

Jezebel said:

LOL I do not play bg on a regular basis - If I was a coiner using BG to build my army you would see me in the rankings along with Jerry and the rest of them but I do not believe in spending huge dollars to do it - I usually play BG once every 6 months after I have spent the time to BUILD troops for BG.  Keep my name out of your posts since you know nothing about me & that payout was not mine it was my member's and they do not spend money on this game.

Please explain what the "English method" is, I have never heard of it - just another thing you made up to try to sound like you know what you are talking about?  If anyone is still playing this game seriously and do not know how to do BG then I suggest they join a decent league that knows how to BG and learn from them.  There are many methods and theories I use mine and it works but I also do not play BG frequently (hence why I do not have a 500 million offense hammer)

A coiner is anyone who buys his army rather than grind it. The game we play also means that anyone who has a certain amount of units is automatically a coiner, cause it's impossible to build that much without coining. The amount spent on coining and method is irrelevant, weather you buy 9$ deals or 1-2 330 deals, it's irrelevant too. 

I have also said that(coiners) you, and veterans do 1-5 BG, I didn't specify when you do those BG. 

A quick search in the forum for the phrase English method, bring out an answer to your question. In short English method of banking is yellow barring, then finishing one of the yellow barred BG to earn your reward. It's different from the "Russian method". 

Again keep my name out of your posts - you know nothing about me or my play style - 3 years of raiding, building and bg's - if i bought my army it would be a lot bigger than it is 

Also you are using 'made up' terms to make yourself sound like you know what you are talking about 

Talk about your own experience and do not pretend to know anything about anyone else's

There is no denying the established fact that you are a coiner. The mere screenshot of your army will provide all he evidence we need. 

Raid, siege, 😎, LO/L. Freenzy is the only coiner who I know that raided enough to build her army. She won over 50 raid tournaments, and you didn't win 1. You are a coiner, be proud of it. At least you are using your army, like the time you raided ms, LOL. 

If I coined the term, then I should sue all the private websites, leagues forums and players who use that term for copyright infringement. 

Mentioning you, LOL. Terms of use, and forum rules clearly states that Plarium is the sole property holder of anything and everything in this game and forum, that includes your ingame name and experience (game play). 

You don't believe me try suing. No forum rules say I can't say how you or anyone plays the game.

Gedheras is a non coiner and Biohazard is a bad captain. See they aren't making a fuss about it.

Dec 22, 2017, 14:5812/22/17
10/31/14
The last statement in a the last paragraph above could or couldn't contain valid information. 
Dec 22, 2017, 18:3512/22/17
12/18/14

Oracle said:

Jezebel said:

Oracle said:

Jezebel said:

LOL I do not play bg on a regular basis - If I was a coiner using BG to build my army you would see me in the rankings along with Jerry and the rest of them but I do not believe in spending huge dollars to do it - I usually play BG once every 6 months after I have spent the time to BUILD troops for BG.  Keep my name out of your posts since you know nothing about me & that payout was not mine it was my member's and they do not spend money on this game.

Please explain what the "English method" is, I have never heard of it - just another thing you made up to try to sound like you know what you are talking about?  If anyone is still playing this game seriously and do not know how to do BG then I suggest they join a decent league that knows how to BG and learn from them.  There are many methods and theories I use mine and it works but I also do not play BG frequently (hence why I do not have a 500 million offense hammer)

A coiner is anyone who buys his army rather than grind it. The game we play also means that anyone who has a certain amount of units is automatically a coiner, cause it's impossible to build that much without coining. The amount spent on coining and method is irrelevant, weather you buy 9$ deals or 1-2 330 deals, it's irrelevant too. 

I have also said that(coiners) you, and veterans do 1-5 BG, I didn't specify when you do those BG. 

A quick search in the forum for the phrase English method, bring out an answer to your question. In short English method of banking is yellow barring, then finishing one of the yellow barred BG to earn your reward. It's different from the "Russian method". 

Again keep my name out of your posts - you know nothing about me or my play style - 3 years of raiding, building and bg's - if i bought my army it would be a lot bigger than it is 

Also you are using 'made up' terms to make yourself sound like you know what you are talking about 

Talk about your own experience and do not pretend to know anything about anyone else's

There is no denying the established fact that you are a coiner. The mere screenshot of your army will provide all he evidence we need. 

Raid, siege, 😎, LO/L. Freenzy is the only coiner who I know that raided enough to build her army. She won over 50 raid tournaments, and you didn't win 1. You are a coiner, be proud of it. At least you are using your army, like the time you raided ms, LOL. 

If I coined the term, then I should sue all the private websites, leagues forums and players who use that term for copyright infringement. 

Mentioning you, LOL. Terms of use, and forum rules clearly states that Plarium is the sole property holder of anything and everything in this game and forum, that includes your ingame name and experience (game play). 

You don't believe me try suing. No forum rules say I can't say how you or anyone plays the game.

Gedheras is a non coiner and Biohazard is a bad captain. See they aren't making a fuss about it.

You really need to learn how to read profiles before talking smack about people.

Have i spent on the game - yes - have you? yes so I suppose you are a coiner then - some spend more on this game than my bi-weekly mortgage payment (that $$ would be put to better use I would say) - major coining is what has ruined the game so do I support coining and am I proud of it? Nope.

Biohazard knows more about the game mechanics than you ever will and is willing to help people in his league and outside his league so he is one of the best Captains I have encountered in the game.

Dec 23, 2017, 08:4512/23/17
07/25/15

Jezebel said:

Oracle said:

Jezebel said:

Oracle said:

Jezebel said:

You really need to learn how to read profiles before talking smack about people.

Have i spent on the game - yes - have you? yes so I suppose you are a coiner then - some spend more on this game than my bi-weekly mortgage payment (that $$ would be put to better use I would say) - major coining is what has ruined the game so do I support coining and am I proud of it? Nope.

Biohazard knows more about the game mechanics than you ever will and is willing to help people in his league and outside his league so he is one of the best Captains I have encountered in the game.

In my time in Stormfall I seen retired people spend so much on the game they haven't had anything left to live of end of month. Seeing what old people that should know better do, make me wonder what it make younger people do tbh.
Dec 23, 2017, 09:1112/23/17
07/25/15

Oracle said:

Jezebel said:

Oracle said:

Jezebel said:

Think I spent maybe 60 USD or something in total since I started play, not quite sure. But my thumb rule is never sink more than 10 into a game a month. I see those that spend 10-20 times that easy, and think they are bat shit crazy for doing it. But that is my own opinion. 

The problem when it comes to TOS and EULA etc. It doesn't hold water when it comes to individual laws in our own countries. But, for someone to sue a game company such as Plarium. The cost of lawyers and such VS what you get out of it, even you win. Is so huge its not worth it. 
Dec 26, 2017, 06:0512/26/17
Dec 26, 2017, 06:07(edited)
07/20/14
Xmas Day BG's are a Joke Today, Just wasting My Time!! Ohh it's Boxing Day So Plariums Gloves are on for KO!! lol
BiohazarDModerator
Dec 26, 2017, 06:3912/26/17
10/04/13

Oracle said:

Jezebel said:

Oracle said:

Jezebel said:

HAHAHA you think frenzy raided enough to build nearly a billion offense?  Do you even know how long that would actually take?

And I wouldn't say I'm a bad captain.  A lazy captain, perhaps.  But I've done a lot more for my league than you have for any of yours.  
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.