Dislike there hunts

Dislike there hunts

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Nov 23, 2017, 15:0311/23/17
Nov 23, 2017, 17:20(edited)
12/18/14

It's free .... just like tributes - click, don't click it makes no difference to your other tournaments or rewards but if you collect some you get extra rewards not sure why people complain about a "bonus"

no I haven't maxed it out because as said the rewards are not great enough for me to put the extra effort in but i will get some freebies when it ends

*note that I did do some pvp and it did not make much difference to the score nor does doing bg's so yes buying pkgs and things in the black market seem to be the way to boost your score but there are other ways to boost it without spending money
Nov 23, 2017, 15:1011/23/17
05/30/15

I would really like to see you build some kind of a tier system that would keep people of higher level from hitting and picking on lower level players. I see high level players which have spent large amounts of money on their castles hitting lower level players and harassing (farming) them to often You could even build a tier system into the game that would keep leagues in the top 20 from harassing leagues that are much lower level. I realize these coiners are your bread and butter but they make it unfair for the rest of us and it should not be allowed.It is supposed to be a strategy game and their is no strategy involved when someone with large amounts of money can beat up on someone who is EARNING their status in the game instead of BUYING it!!!!

Nov 23, 2017, 15:5811/23/17
04/10/15

Jezebel said:

It's free .... just like tributes - click, don't click it makes do difference to your other tournaments or rewards but if you collect some you get extra rewards not sure why people complain about a "bonus"

no I haven't maxed it out because as said the rewards are not great enough for me to put the extra effort in but i will get some freebies when it ends

*note that I did do some pvp and it did not make much difference to the score nor does doing bg's so yes buying pkgs and things in the black market seem to be the way to boost your score but there are other ways to boost it without spending money

totally agree

its free by clicking, tedius maybe, but free. for raiding even, we do it every day and now even u can get more items. im not going to take the last stage but for being free is good enough the 3 previous stages.

Regards
Nov 23, 2017, 17:2311/23/17
12/18/14
KARMA said:

I would really like to see you build some kind of a tier system that would keep people of higher level from hitting and picking on lower level players. I see high level players which have spent large amounts of money on their castles hitting lower level players and harassing (farming) them to often You could even build a tier system into the game that would keep leagues in the top 20 from harassing leagues that are much lower level. I realize these coiners are your bread and butter but they make it unfair for the rest of us and it should not be allowed.It is supposed to be a strategy game and their is no strategy involved when someone with large amounts of money can beat up on someone who is EARNING their status in the game instead of BUYING it!!!!

how would we be able to tell the difference between a regular small player or an alt that is being used to irritate a league?  Sure I don't like my bigger members to hit small players but for example someone using fireballs to hit my castle from a smaller castle then using their main castle to hit my members?  In my opinion now both of those castles are on my hit list :)  How do I know its an alt? Because the fool messaged my Commander from both.
Nov 23, 2017, 19:2611/23/17
07/25/15
Jezebel said:

KARMA said:

how would we be able to tell the difference between a regular small player or an alt that is being used to irritate a league?  Sure I don't like my bigger members to hit small players but for example someone using fireballs to hit my castle from a smaller castle then using their main castle to hit my members?  In my opinion now both of those castles are on my hit list :)  How do I know its an alt? Because the fool messaged my Commander from both.
What if players got put in tiers based on their army strenght?
Nov 24, 2017, 04:0811/24/17
12/18/14
Gadheras said:

Jezebel said:

KARMA said:

so base the tiers on army strength rather than levels?  but that would not resolve the "alt" issue because an alt that is used to irritate others could be very small and I would rather be able to attack said alt and deter further annoyance.
Nov 24, 2017, 06:0211/24/17
07/25/15

Jezebel said:

Gadheras said:

Jezebel said:

KARMA said:

so base the tiers on army strength rather than levels?  but that would not resolve the "alt" issue because an alt that is used to irritate others could be very small and I would rather be able to attack said alt and deter further annoyance.

Not likely anything would happen to said fireball slining alt, because. Fireballs good business for Plarium. Alt problem is a Plarium problem to solve not the players. They say they are doing this and that, but it doesn't reflect the players experience though. 

Tbh, I would like to seen fireballs turned into an active unit, and not a passive one. So you had to send it along with an army as a force multiplier. Like if you send ONE pike and a fireball that wouldn't do any damage what so ever. if you sendt it along with a bigger army it would have much creater inpact. Fireballs is so poorly implemented in this game its a joke. People rage and get angry and then buy fireballs to get "revenge" or just to rich for their own good and buy them to piss off people. It's just terrible game play, but a great source of reveneue for Plarium so they don't care about the bigger picture.
Nov 24, 2017, 11:2311/24/17
02/29/16

Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

IronApex Turok said:

when the guy gets 10k free saph because he spent enough money else where to place him in 1st place of the treasure hunt....

how would anyone else think the treasure hunt was meant for anyone else to win?

VIP bonuses disguised as content for low level players. 

Hello.

The Treasure hunt was meant not for anyone to win. It was meant to win for active players.

There are a lot of activities that allow you to collect the Treasures without using the in-game purchases starting from completing Divine Quests finishing with winning Battles.

Also, this Tournament has nothing to do with the VIP program or VIP bonuses.

What is your definition of active? The last treasure hunt I put, at least moderate effort into it. The only thing I would seen place higher would to burn my army and invest considerable sapphires into the hunt, which would been a very bad return consider the actual reward, or at least the illusion of. 

Every person has its understanding of active playing. In my understanding active means putting a lot of effort and time in receiving the things you want to receive, but not a moderate effort. 

If I want to get smth, I will do everything I can to get it. 

So what you are saying its to be expected of us is to burn our armies and spend a considerable amount of sapphires knowing the end reward is not worth the cost. And the point of the treasure hunt is exactly what then?

Sorry, I guess Im just used to games where my time and effort actually rewarded for time spent and not how deep I dig into my wallet. What pay to win games do you actually play where you spend a considerable amount of money to get what you want? You seem to relate to the players here or make an appearance of doing so. I would very much like to know. 

When you say you would do everything you can to get something when you want something, got any examples of that?

What I'm saying is that this Tournament is a good chance to get some additional free staff for doing the things you usually do when this Tournament isn't running.

If you don't like the Reward, just don't collect the treasures. Any Tournament is a source of the Reward you can receive for the actions you do every day in the game. 

If your time and effort are too expensive for the offered Reward, just choose the Tournament you think will suit you better and that's it.

> When you say you would do everything you can to get something when you want something, got any examples of that?

It's not about the games only. It's about life position in general. If you want to get anything you can get it in two ways (usually): fast by spending money and long by spending time and effort. For example, I want to have the excellent mark for the exam, I can get it fast and without any effort by giving some money to the teacher or another student who can do the work for me or I will spend time and my effort to learn the subject and do it by myself. 

Nov 24, 2017, 11:3111/24/17
02/29/16

KARMA said:

Hello.

This tier system won't be implemented and it's not only because of the alternative accounts as were mentioned by other players in the comments above. Another reason is that absence of this system motivates new players to develop their Castles faster. Plus, it's a good reason to join a League where League members can send Reinforcement to your Castle to protect it from the attacks of the stronger players.

BiohazarDModerator
Nov 25, 2017, 03:0411/25/17
10/04/13

Gadheras said:

Jezebel said:

KARMA said:

That could end up getting really complicated.  Would it mean you can see how big other people's army is?  What happens if someone hits you then their army size changes, can you still hit them back?  If someone hit you months ago when you were the same size and now you have a much bigger army can you go back and hit them again?  

Any tiering system that only lets you attack certain other players is likely to be very exploitable, and frustrating for many players.  
Nov 25, 2017, 10:1911/25/17
07/25/15
BiohazarD said:

Gadheras said:

Jezebel said:

KARMA said:

That could end up getting really complicated.  Would it mean you can see how big other people's army is?  What happens if someone hits you then their army size changes, can you still hit them back?  If someone hit you months ago when you were the same size and now you have a much bigger army can you go back and hit them again?  

Any tiering system that only lets you attack certain other players is likely to be very exploitable, and frustrating for many players.  
Imho if someone hit you, then you should go into a state of "feude" with that player and not be restrained by any limitations. If you a level 80+ something and keep farming/harrasing your 30 something neighbours that wouldnt be fun gameplay on their parts either. And lets face it, these players wouldn't really be eligble for a good league that could protect them vs something like that.
Nov 29, 2017, 06:4311/29/17
09/29/16

Alina Phoenix said:

leyla.sibbers said:

Another treasure hunt!  Why?  they are horrible, they slow the game down and we lose our tributes - please plarium re- think or impove the bugs before you do this

Hello, my Lady.

First of all, thanks for your feedback. During the last Treasure hunt Event, we didn't receive a lot of complaints from the players regarding issues with lags or loading issues.

Plus, this Tournament is a good chance to get some nice Rewards for the things you usually do in the game every day ;)

I would much rather prefer completing my Tributes Feats of Valor a tad earlier to be honest. It seriously takes forever already. 

Change the Treasure hunt tourneys into "Iron fist, Tyrant, Huntsman" Tribute hunt tourneys instead. It will encourage peeps to actually visit allies/friends castles to pick up tributes and raise castle guards instead of just sending a trip. And then double the amount of tributes offered usually during the tourney. Players will spend more time and frequency in-game. Current rewards don't really warrant the click/time/reward ratio.

Aren't most of us longish-term players a bit oldish to be picking up lolipops and other misc candies? :p

BiohazarDModerator
Nov 29, 2017, 19:5511/29/17
10/04/13
Jaywalker SC said:

Alina Phoenix said:

leyla.sibbers said:

Another treasure hunt!  Why?  they are horrible, they slow the game down and we lose our tributes - please plarium re- think or impove the bugs before you do this

Hello, my Lady.

First of all, thanks for your feedback. During the last Treasure hunt Event, we didn't receive a lot of complaints from the players regarding issues with lags or loading issues.

Plus, this Tournament is a good chance to get some nice Rewards for the things you usually do in the game every day ;)

I would much rather prefer completing my Tributes Feats of Valor a tad earlier to be honest. It seriously takes forever already. 

Change the Treasure hunt tourneys into "Iron fist, Tyrant, Huntsman" Tribute hunt tourneys instead. It will encourage peeps to actually visit allies/friends castles to pick up tributes and raise castle guards instead of just sending a trip. And then double the amount of tributes offered usually during the tourney. Players will spend more time and frequency in-game. Current rewards don't really warrant the click/time/reward ratio.

Aren't most of us longish-term players a bit oldish to be picking up lolipops and other misc candies? :p

Shhh you're never too old to enjoy candy.  At least that's what I tell myself... :P
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.