All Categories

New Occult Unit - Valkyra

New Occult Unit - Valkyra

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Oct 27, 2017, 19:4710/27/17
12/18/14

My Renegades are better force wise - the bonus from Imperial Renegades are equal to the new unit - so rather than spend coin on a pkg you can get imperial renegades with a wheel discount using saphs from rewards.

I think when everyone was asking for new units we wanted units we could build with resources not something unattainable without spending money.

Oct 27, 2017, 20:5710/27/17
07/25/15

Jezebel said:

My Renegades are better force wise - the bonus from Imperial Renegades are equal to the new unit - so rather than spend coin on a pkg you can get imperial renegades with a wheel discount using saphs from rewards.

I think when everyone was asking for new units we wanted units we could build with resources not something unattainable without spending money.

How many times havent they said, "oh now w can't do that, game ballance and all" and then some time later, a version of what was asked for show up on the market with a sapphire price tag. 
Oct 28, 2017, 10:2510/28/17
03/20/14
Jezebel said:

they take on the bonuses you have, they are over 7k off each if you have decent bonuses.
Oct 30, 2017, 04:2410/30/17
01/11/16

Juglar del Viento said:

ThatGuy said:

Unless its added to tournament rewards, its unattainable for a free player.  Can't even buy it from black market with sapphires earned from gameplay.  

The CM has said the devs carefully check everything for balance before adding it...was the balance they were looking at with this addition their bank balance?

Dear Lord

as i said on some post above, you also will be able to win them as tournaments rewards, as eldrich troops do actually

Regards

If they put these new troops in tournaments will they have any bank value for battlegrounds? I dont see them useful for me in my army. Unless they have a lost art to upgrade I dont see the point as many have lost arts all done and invested in unit xp already.

Tournaments will feel pointless with these new troops. I would rather see bestiary units for rewards in tournaments. With the same scale point that occult units have now. 
Oct 30, 2017, 08:0510/30/17
03/01/15
cat in the hat said:

Juglar del Viento said:

ThatGuy said:

Unless its added to tournament rewards, its unattainable for a free player.  Can't even buy it from black market with sapphires earned from gameplay.  

The CM has said the devs carefully check everything for balance before adding it...was the balance they were looking at with this addition their bank balance?

Dear Lord

as i said on some post above, you also will be able to win them as tournaments rewards, as eldrich troops do actually

Regards

If they put these new troops in tournaments will they have any bank value for battlegrounds? I dont see them useful for me in my army. Unless they have a lost art to upgrade I dont see the point as many have lost arts all done and invested in unit xp already.

Tournaments will feel pointless with these new troops. I would rather see bestiary units for rewards in tournaments. With the same scale point that occult units have now. 
Bank value in bgs is based on resource cost.  As these new units cannot be made with resources, I'd assume they'd be as bad for bgs as amulet troops.
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 30, 2017, 08:4010/30/17
10/04/13
Red said:

cat in the hat said:

Juglar del Viento said:

ThatGuy said:

Dear Lord

Regards

Bank value in bgs is based on resource cost.  As these new units cannot be made with resources, I'd assume they'd be as bad for bgs as amulet troops.
There's really no way to know.  Since you can't even buy them with sapphires we have no way to even estimate what their bank value could be, unless some coiner who still has their max bg level fairly low feels like loading a few thousand of them to see what happens.  They could have some insanely high resource value, or (more likely) their value could be zero, there's no way to know without testing it.  
Nov 1, 2017, 09:1911/01/17
02/29/16

Gadheras said:

Jezebel said:

How many times havent they said, "oh now w can't do that, game ballance and all" and then some time later, a version of what was asked for show up on the market with a sapphire price tag. 

Hello.

As I already said, these Units will be available as a Reward in Tournaments.

Also, the influence of the new feature on the game balance is always taken into account. 

Almost all features added to the game are available for all players no matter whether you use in-game purchases or not. If a feature is available for Sapphires only, you can get Sapphires via the in-game Events. 

The main advantage of the players who use in-game purchases is that they can get something faster and it's always up to you to decide what way to choose. 

Nov 1, 2017, 12:3111/01/17
07/25/15
Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

Jezebel said:

Hello.

Also, the influence of the new feature on the game balance is always taken into account. 

Almost all features added to the game are available for all players no matter whether you use in-game purchases or not. If a feature is available for Sapphires only, you can get Sapphires via the in-game Events. 

The main advantage of the players who use in-game purchases is that they can get something faster and it's always up to you to decide what way to choose. 

The issue isn't really some that spend get things faster, its the AMOUNT Of them they can get faster. Imagine you in a feude with your neighbour, you feel safe with your gun, then your neighbour come home with a rocket launcher. 
Nov 2, 2017, 00:5911/02/17
08/03/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

Jezebel said:

Hello.

describe "balance" please. 

there seems to be a discrepancy on what that means. i'd like to get the community and the developers on the same page. 

can you elaborate as to what you mean when you say "balance"?
BiohazarDModerator
Nov 2, 2017, 05:5411/02/17
10/04/13
Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

Jezebel said:

Hello.

The issue isn't really some that spend get things faster, its the AMOUNT Of them they can get faster. Imagine you in a feude with your neighbour, you feel safe with your gun, then your neighbour come home with a rocket launcher. 
You could theoretically build an 8 billion offense hammer without spending any money, they're just getting it faster.  Like 200 years faster...
Nov 2, 2017, 12:0211/02/17
02/29/16

roadstar Pitbull said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

With SOOoooo many "features" to be bought, how can a player who relies on "in game sapphires" truely have a choice and time to test/try different items???

Especially compared to purchases,which are almost limitless???

Many Items are also given as a Reward in-game Events. Like, new Units will be available in the Tournaments soon.

Also, we rare add some temporary Items and you can get them and test when you'll gather the required number of Sapphires.

Nov 2, 2017, 12:0811/02/17
02/29/16

IronApex Turok said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

Jezebel said:

Hello.

describe "balance" please. 

there seems to be a discrepancy on what that means. i'd like to get the community and the developers on the same page. 

can you elaborate as to what you mean when you say "balance"?

Hello.

Balance is a situation in which different elements are equal or in the approximately correct proportions ;)

Nov 2, 2017, 22:4411/02/17
05/14/16

There is a perfect balance. not game related, but rather bank related. Thats the balance they speak of.

in other news gbtc went up another 54 points today for a total growth of 267 points in the last 4 days.
BiohazarDModerator
Nov 3, 2017, 03:0811/03/17
10/04/13

Knightmare said:

There is a perfect balance. not game related, but rather bank related. Thats the balance they speak of.

in other news gbtc went up another 54 points today for a total growth of 267 points in the last 4 days.

I bought a bunch of bitcoins back when they were like $200 each, now I'm just watching that line climb XD

Nov 3, 2017, 03:3411/03/17
05/14/16

BiohazarD said:

Knightmare said:

I bought a bunch of bitcoins back when they were like $200 each, now I'm just watching that line climb XD

Glad to see another player in the real game called life XD.

I had a bug a week over a week ago and when gbtc dropped to 670, little speculation and yeah and some what I call "sexy money" . Loving it :) Great minds.. as they say. lol ! I remember when bit was 60 bucks. damn... if we had the foresight. Make our own damn game. haha. It is being opened up to futures now so it has more solidity in the market. Which who could foresee?

Actually, would just reinvest tbh. Been a crazy month. 

Nov 3, 2017, 19:4911/03/17
Nov 3, 2017, 19:50(edited)
04/10/15

Dear Lords

reading about banking this new troops on battleground i think unless we could know how much they bank and in case the bank amount could worth killing them on the black hole, its not a good idea send them to be massacred. point the eyes on their power stats and the food comsuption and really it worths keeping them.

could be at the same as eldrich troops. we know or at least can guess that eldrich troops banks same as regular troops on bgs and at least me keep them for battles and pvp's in the moment they have more power and eats less than regular.

hope u all could be agree in this :p

Regards

BiohazarDModerator
Nov 4, 2017, 02:2011/04/17
Nov 4, 2017, 02:20(edited)
10/04/13
Juglar del Viento said:

Dear Lords

reading about banking this new troops on battleground i think unless we could know how much they bank and in case the bank amount could worth killing them on the black hole, its not a good idea send them to be massacred. point the eyes on their power stats and the food comsuption and really it worths keeping them.

could be at the same as eldrich troops. we know or at least can guess that eldrich troops banks same as regular troops on bgs and at least me keep them for battles and pvp's in the moment they have more power and eats less than regular.

hope u all could be agree in this :p

Regards

Eldrich troops directly correspond to a regular unit though (ie eldrich griffins are the same as regular griffins).  These new units don't correspond to any particular existing unit type, but are entirely new, so there's no way to know what their value is without testing it.  
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.