League quests have become impossible?

League quests have become impossible?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Aug 30, 2017, 09:1808/30/17
02/29/16

Stiletto said:

There are only 34 in my league on Farwol server, but they still increased the quest requirements

We now need to kill 600 enemy units, but it used to be only 300

3000 for the second milestone when it used to be 1500

They also changed League Tournaments to 250 pvp points again, when the last one was only 100 pvp points.
They changed it from zero to 100, then 100 to 250 and after many complaints they reduced this to 100
As soon as we turn our back they increase it again

Hello.

Yes, the requirements for middle-size Leagues (21-50 members) have been increased.

Nothing was changed only for small Leagues.

As for the Tournaments, there is no fixed number of points that should be earned during each and every Tournament. These requirements can change from time to time for each Tournament.
Aug 30, 2017, 14:0008/30/17
Aug 30, 2017, 14:16(edited)
12/13/14

Alina Phoenix said:e

The changes were implemented to increase the level of cooperation in the Leagues. Now the majority of the League members should take part in the Event to complete it. The number of points was calculated based on the League size.

> For the smallest leagues you have capped membership, they cannot increase membership without facing massive reductions from league quest rewards

Sorry, didn't get it quite straight. Why will  Leagues have smaller Rewards if they increase their size? On the opposite, if they will become 50+ League, they will get 5th step with the additional reward.

It is clear from your answers that plarium are trying to destroy small and mid-size leagues

If a small league reaches 50+ members they will never be able to complete any of the new milestones

Their only chance for survival will be to merge with many other small leagues to form one much larger league, which will leave dozens of tiny inactive leagues, with dozens more inactive fortresses level 0 to 5 - this is not good for the game and is very bad for game morale.
I think plarium made it far too easy to create new leagues, and now you are paying the price
Facebook's idea to disband inactive leagues was badly implemented - another good idea ruined by bad methods. Active officers should be given the right to demote inactive marshals
I suggested a long time ago that all level zero forts should be removed, and active league marshals be given an amnesty to rebuild for free if they think they can reach level 5 upgrades within the protection period

Aug 30, 2017, 16:0808/30/17
04/24/16

I agree with your viewpoint, like it or hate it, the league rewards and the league activity event both encourage league mergers and the dissolution of small, mid level leagues.

You can argue it kills independent minded people from going out on their own, or new leagues from becoming big leagues, but I honestly think it forces more people to learn to work together.

BiohazarDModerator
Aug 30, 2017, 16:1308/30/17
10/04/13
Snowgoon said:

The changes were implemented to increase the level of cooperation in the Leagues. Now the majority of the League members should take part in the Event to complete it. The number of points was calculated based on the League size.

> For the smallest leagues you have capped membership, they cannot increase membership without facing massive reductions from league quest rewards

Sorry, didn't get it quite straight. Why will  Leagues have smaller Rewards if they increase their size? On the opposite, if they will become 50+ League, they will get 5th step with the additional reward.

It is clear from your answers that plarium are trying to destroy small and mid-size leagues

If a small league reaches 50+ members they will never be able to complete any of the new milestones

Their only chance for survival will be to merge with many other small leagues to form one much larger league, which will leave dozens of tiny inactive leagues, with dozens more inactive fortresses level 0 to 5 - this is not good for the game and is very bad for game morale.
I think plarium made it far too easy to create new leagues, and now you are paying the price
Facebook's idea to disband inactive leagues was badly implemented - another good idea ruined by bad methods. Active officers should be given the right to demote inactive marshals
I suggested a long time ago that all level zero forts should be removed, and active league marshals be given an amnesty to rebuild for free if they think they can reach level 5 upgrades within the protection period

I agree about the fortresses, I'm sure a lot of small leagues get discouraged after somebody accidentally built the fort when they weren't ready and it got knocked down to zero.  
Aug 31, 2017, 10:1208/31/17
02/29/16

Snowgoon said:

Hello.

If a small League becomes 50+ members League, it means that it has more active players who can take part in the Quest and help to complete it.

If the majority of the League is inactive players, then yes, new milestones can be difficult to achieve. But it's a responsibility of Marshal to keep the League active and remove inactive players. 

Decreasing the number of inactive Leagues is the main reason why League activity feature was implemented on Facebook.

Aug 31, 2017, 10:4108/31/17
07/25/15
Alina Phoenix said:

Snowgoon said:

Hello.

If a small League becomes 50+ members League, it means that it has more active players who can take part in the Quest and help to complete it.

If the majority of the League is inactive players, then yes, new milestones can be difficult to achieve. But it's a responsibility of Marshal to keep the League active and remove inactive players. 

Decreasing the number of inactive Leagues is the main reason why League activity feature was implemented on Facebook.

It should been a percentage incremental then in stead of a flat tier incremental. So the requirement is more gradual and not a heavy hit on someone just because they get to 50 members, or whatever. 
Aug 31, 2017, 12:4408/31/17
Aug 31, 2017, 12:49(edited)
11/04/15

The top coiner leagues will get stronger while ALL normal leagues will get weaker as they lose members and receive fewer rewards (including League Chests)

Adding Chests full of free gifts and nerfing League Quests and League Tournaments will leave us with a few uber-leagues and a landscape of desolation, and plans to increase maximum league size will only make things worse
It was a bad idea to increase League size from 100 to 160, but a recent thread warned of 300+ Leagues

R.I.P Stormfall

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.