Coining

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jul 21, 2017, 18:1007/21/17
12/18/14
Alina Phoenix said:

Hello, lady Jezebel.

Your post was removed. I want to remind you that trolling is not allowed according to Forum Rules.

If you have any comments regarding moderator's replies,  please send them to Lord Oberon in private.

In this case, the advice given by Oracle is right. The better League you have, the higher is the chance that you'll get League Chest.

once again my post was removed - again mods exercising their power and not letting players actually respond with facts and truth
Jul 21, 2017, 18:1207/21/17
12/18/14
Oracle said:

djmoody said:

Gadheras said:

Just one more way to dig into our wallets. 
I think you should join a better league. Just to be in better standing.

it's difficult to find the words to express how wrong this situation is. 

Clearly Plarium staff have read this thread. It's one thing to not have seen it, it's another to see it and do nothing about it. It's on a different level to see it, choose to ignore it while punishing another member of the community for exactly the same thing. #double standards, #hypocracy

I don't see how these can be wrong. Is the mere word of saying join a good league offensive. These was blown out of proportion. It would have been more contructive if you explained why joining a good league won't be beneficial in these regards. But instead you politicize the matter. 

being in a league with 50 members that spend regularly will not be as beneficial as being in one with 90 that spend regularly. How is these double standards. 

I prefer if we would expand or debate the matter, rather than troll it with emotions. 

the fact that your "debates" would eliminate any comments that contradict yours is the reason it won't be discussed .... lets see how long it takes to have this post deleted
Jul 21, 2017, 18:4407/21/17
Jul 21, 2017, 18:44(edited)
05/03/15

Wow

BiohazarDModerator
Jul 22, 2017, 05:1007/22/17
10/04/13
Oracle said:

djmoody said:

Gadheras said:

Clearly Plarium staff have read this thread. It's one thing to not have seen it, it's another to see it and do nothing about it. It's on a different level to see it, choose to ignore it while punishing another member of the community for exactly the same thing. #double standards, #hypocracy

I don't see how these can be wrong. Is the mere word of saying join a good league offensive. These was blown out of proportion. It would have been more contructive if you explained why joining a good league won't be beneficial in these regards. But instead you politicize the matter. 

being in a league with 50 members that spend regularly will not be as beneficial as being in one with 90 that spend regularly. How is these double standards. 

I prefer if we would expand or debate the matter, rather than troll it with emotions. 

Some people are loyal to their league and don't want to join one that might have players willing to spend more money if it means not getting to play with their friends.  
Jul 22, 2017, 06:5007/22/17
07/25/15
BiohazarD said:

Oracle said:

djmoody said:

Gadheras said:

Some people are loyal to their league and don't want to join one that might have players willing to spend more money if it means not getting to play with their friends.  
Well, you can't really say everyone in your league is your friends, but I like to believe, once you join a league, you want to be loyal to that league. You joined it for a reason to start with. Pursuing league membeship based on how much benefit in regard of wealth you get out of it, seems a very poor way to go about things. 
Jul 22, 2017, 16:4507/22/17
03/22/16
Gadheras said:

BiohazarD said:

Oracle said:

djmoody said:

Gadheras said:

Well, you can't really say everyone in your league is your friends, but I like to believe, once you join a league, you want to be loyal to that league. You joined it for a reason to start with. Pursuing league membeship based on how much benefit in regard of wealth you get out of it, seems a very poor way to go about things. 
No, you cannot say everyone in your league is your friend. The reason so many leagues build and encourage spies. It is sad that this type of undermining a league is used far too often. It makes it difficult to trust new league members. Data that can harm the league is available by default to many ranks. The real problem is sorting out who is trustworthy and who is not. Judging a person incorrectly can cause serious damage to league resources and player's troops.
Jul 22, 2017, 22:5107/22/17
Jul 22, 2017, 22:54(edited)
11/27/14

Oracle said:

Gadheras said:

Was my comment offensive ? 

About your second question. I only found out that moderators were getting paid after I got the job, 5 weeks down the line. I am not doing these for sapphires. You know I have been coming here for over a year, answering questions. 

Well fk me, even I don't always agree on what happens in my league, its the one I'm in, and I got no reason to go chase some high coiner one as a prostitute chasing the next sapphire fix. If that was the meaning behind your message.

I am not suggesting that your league its bad. I don't know which league you are currently in. But from my experience from the time I was your neighbor, you were faithful to your league. And if its the same league then its a good league, and you should stay in it. 

I am suggesting that, joining a league with ''better'' spending might be o your benefit than when you are in a league that doens't spend or has fewer members. 

I spent, on the untamed land, but I will join a better league (one with more members) as its more beneficial to do so.

I will never leave my league !

We dont spend much ...but it is my league ...my home!

I will not sell my honor for few chests !!!

WE ARE ROMANIA

BiohazarDModerator
Jul 22, 2017, 23:5707/22/17
10/04/13
brunsonthomas said:

Gadheras said:

BiohazarD said:

Oracle said:

djmoody said:

Gadheras said:

No, you cannot say everyone in your league is your friend. The reason so many leagues build and encourage spies. It is sad that this type of undermining a league is used far too often. It makes it difficult to trust new league members. Data that can harm the league is available by default to many ranks. The real problem is sorting out who is trustworthy and who is not. Judging a person incorrectly can cause serious damage to league resources and player's troops.
True, most leagues can't trust every single member.  But most people have enough trusted friends in their league they wouldn't want to leave it.  I know I wouldn't go to another league just to get some free stuff.  
Jul 24, 2017, 08:4707/24/17
Jul 24, 2017, 08:58(edited)
02/29/16

Hello, Lords and Ladies.

I absolutely agree with you that joining a good League is very important as there you can find support, friends and your in-game family that can even turn into the real one.

Unfortunately, not all the players are so lucky to find a good and friendly League at once.

Of course, if you're in a good League with the players who became your friends, League Chests is not a reason to join another League.

But if your League is not active at all, and you don't feel comfortable playing in it, then why not to join another League?

So, I don't think that Oracle wanted to offend anyone by suggesting to join another League. 

Jul 24, 2017, 17:0407/24/17
07/25/15
Alina Phoenix said:

Hello, Lords and Ladies.

I absolutely agree with you that joining a good League is very important as there you can find support, friends and your in-game family that can even turn into the real one.

Unfortunately, not all the players are so lucky to find a good and friendly League at once.

Of course, if you're in a good League with the players who became your friends, League Chests is not a reason to join another League.

But if your League is not active at all, and you don't feel comfortable playing in it, then why not to join another League?

So, I don't think that Oracle wanted to offend anyone by suggesting to join another League. 

Finding a good league and just go joining leagues that will give you the most free stuff. That is two different things. And what is a good league for you, is not necessary a good leage for someone else.
Jul 25, 2017, 00:1707/25/17
11/27/14

Alina Phoenix said:

BiohazarD said:

Oracle said:

Lord Mark said:

What is Superior Chest ??

The higher the cost of the purchase the better the chest, the better the content and reward. So a purchase costing 9$ will have less value chest compared to one costing 99$. 

Chest obtained by special purchases could have higher chest value depending on the algorithm.

What special purchases are you referring to?  And yes, the more expensive packages seem to give higher level chests, I'm not sure what the actual difference is as to what items are in the chests.  

Hello :)

The main difference between Chests is their content. The rarer the Chest is, the more valuable is its contents.

Also, players don't know what Items they'll get in the Chest as the content can be different for every League member. But the value of the Items will be the same.

I want to tell U that it is not true.

For exemple:

- Player 1 opened the chest and recived 1x50k iron

- Player 2 opened the chest and recived 1x1k food

- Player 3 opened the chest and recived 1 great lord

- Player 4 opened the chest and recived 15 sucumbus.

How can u say it is the same value ???

Jul 25, 2017, 06:1607/25/17
08/03/14

the bad part is......?

you get banned if you block oracle. he is free to troll as much as you want and you cant do anything about it. 

Jul 25, 2017, 09:1307/25/17
10/31/14
IronApex Turok said:

the bad part is......?

you get banned if you block oracle. he is free to troll as much as you want and you cant do anything about it. 

No one was banned since the Banning of Lord Jumy. Stop spreading false information. 
Jul 25, 2017, 09:1507/25/17
10/31/14
Lord Mark said:

For exemple:

Its a new feature, and Plarium developers will rely on our feedback as players to update it into a better version. So you should launch a ticket if you notice any kind of irregularities. 
Jul 25, 2017, 09:3507/25/17
02/29/16

djmoody said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello, Lords and Ladies.

That is an utterly disingenuous post.

In another thread at another time "joining a good league" could be great advice. 

But this wasn't a thread about which league you were in, it was a thread about some people's opinion and disappointment that this update was benefiting coining again.

In that context, replying that people should simply join 'better' leagues, implying that 'better' equals a major coining league and that their current league "weren't better" i.e. were bad, is quite clearly just flaming them and their opinion.

To the rest of us it's quite clearly an unacceptable response, especially for someone that is meant to represent Plarium.

I think we all know that coining and balance are serious problems for this game. People discussing the problem don't deserve to be flamed by Plarium or their representatives.

You dig yourself a bigger hole by trying to defend the indefensible. At least applogise for the remark, even if you do nothing about it.

Condoning it just leaves a black mark against your integrity. What it says is that you will do nothing when you or your representatives break the forum rules. So why the hell should anyone else observe the rules?

You choose to assume it wasn't intentional to cause offense (pretty strange conclusion given the offenders posting history), But allowing you to take that at face value, then you are concluding that your representative can not exercise good judgement and causes unintentional offence. That is pretty scary also, given they get to exercise that judgement over the rest of us in regard to determining which of our posts are flames/trolls and keeping the forum in good order.

Intentional or unintentional it's a problem right?

Next time the topic comes up you might want to discuss and argue why you think the game is appropriately balanced. Or if you have little or nothing to respond with, simply don't reply? But flaming the customers..... not cool.

Hello, my Lord.

Let's separate two things that were discussed here.

The first one is the feature itself. I don't think that League Chests are for depositors only. On the contrary, players who don't use in-game purchases can receive some free bonuses as well.

As for Oracle's comment, if you want to discuss his commments, please send PM to Lord Oberon. 

This thread is for game discussion. So, all your game-related questions are welcome. Discussion of moderator's actions on Forum is not allowed, and all such comments will be removed.

Once again, if you see that any moderator left incorrect reply or broke forum's rules, please send it to Lord Oberon in PM.

Jul 25, 2017, 09:5007/25/17
10/31/14

djmoody said: 

That is an utterly disingenuous post.

In another thread at another time "joining a good league" could be great advice. 

You haven't argued at all why, the advice to join an active league, isntead of an inactive league, a league with more people instead of 1-20, is non beneficial. 

djmoody said:

In that context, replying that people should simply join 'better' leagues, implying that 'better' equals a major coining league and that their current league "weren't better" i.e. were bad, is quite clearly just flaming them and their opinion.

No one in these forum, or anywhere in any forum has made that implication. Even major coining league,have never made such an implication that a coinining league is better than a non coining league. I have seen it made in player level, but not in league level. A league is a complex unit. And coining doensn't in anyway make it better. As I once said to someone, ''A league is as powerful as its strongest hammer, but is not as strong as its biggest hammer, because anyone can be a hammer, you just have to fight a weaker person''

djmoody said:

To the rest of us it's quite clearly an unacceptable response, especially for someone that is meant to represent Plarium.

I think we all know that coining and balance are serious problems for this game. People discussing the problem don't deserve to be flamed by Plarium or their representatives.

You chose to involve yourself in a matter not directed to you in anyway. My reply was to Lord Gadheras, and not to You. You chose to involve yourself in a matter directed to someone else, and chose to make that same matter hurtful to you. Lord Gadheras was not in anyway hurt. 

To say you were merely ''discussing'' is a very disturbing. If you read your comments, the kind of words you used, hurtful and incitefull words. You know that you command a great deal of respect in these forum, and instead of using that skill to enhance and better the community. You choose to make a very small matter into a heap of a problem. 

djmoody said:

Condoning it just leaves a black mark against your integrity. What it says is that you will do nothing when you or your representatives break the forum rules. So why the hell should anyone else observe the rules?

What rules was broken. Is it a policy, forum or ingame rule. I can't find any rule stating that ''advising players to join ''better'' league is wrong''

These is a rule which address issues relating to league, ''or in-game organizations''

3.4. Use profanity, to include veiled foul language or vulgarity when naming in-game locations, objects, or organizations. Administrators may rename these in-game locations, objects, or organizations immediately and without notice.

The wasn't any bridge of rules. 

djmoody said:

You dig yourself a bigger hole by trying to defend the indefensible. At least applogise for the remark, even if you do nothing about it.

You choose to assume it wasn't intentional to cause offense (pretty strange conclusion given the offenders posting history), But allowing you to take that at face value, then you are concluding that your representative can not exercise good judgement and causes unintentional offence. That is pretty scary also, given they get to exercise that judgement over the rest of us in regard to determining which of our posts are flames/trolls and keeping the forum in good order. 

Intentional or unintentional it's a problem right? 

Next time the topic comes up you might want to discuss and argue why you think the game is appropriately balanced. Or if you have little or nothing to respond with, simply don't reply? But flaming the customers..... not cool.

So the CM should apologize for a remark, that 
1. is not at fault
2. She didn't speak
3. Doesn't concern you
4. Is acceptable standard that has been culturally practiced since the dawn of these forum

While you on the other hand

Broke many rules,                   

in these one thread, you broke 2 intentionally and 1 by that post alone. 

Jul 25, 2017, 14:1207/25/17
07/25/15

@ Oracle, I thought anyone was freely allowed to comment, react, object and so forth on posts/discussions. Reagardless if they was the target of said post/discussion. So telling DjMoody off for not being involved in the matters? Come on now, we both know a forum doesn't work like such. 
Jul 25, 2017, 22:4707/25/17
11/27/14

Oracle said:

Lord Mark said:

For exemple:

Its a new feature, and Plarium developers will rely on our feedback as players to update it into a better version. So you should launch a ticket if you notice any kind of irregularities. 

I dont speak with devs...I speak with CM .

Do your job!
BiohazarDModerator
Jul 26, 2017, 00:0507/26/17
10/04/13

Lord Mark said:

Oracle said:

Lord Mark said:

For exemple:

Do your job!

But what if our job is to talk to people on the forums? :P

Btw the chests are considered the same value because they have the same chance of getting each item no matter which player opens them.  The items that you get from them aren't necessarily the same value, but the chance of getting a valuable item is always the same.  
Jul 26, 2017, 00:3007/26/17
07/25/15

BiohazarD said:

Lord Mark said:

Oracle said:

Lord Mark said:

For exemple:

Do your job!

But what if our job is to talk to people on the forums? :P

Btw the chests are considered the same value because they have the same chance of getting each item no matter which player opens them.  The items that you get from them aren't necessarily the same value, but the chance of getting a valuable item is always the same.  

COOL, we back to the whole LOTTERY thing again... Lets go 100 more rounds about gambling shall we.

If the chests should be of same value, the content need to be of a composition so the content is equal value as another. If some guy get 200 sapphires and some other guy get 5 dwarfs or fk what else. Its not the fkn same value. 

Its like you buy a lottery ticket, and you win the top prize and then state, HA HA, our lottery tickets worth just the same, because you had the same chance to win as I did.......

The different chest types need to be of X value and the content need to be of equal value for the chest type. Not have the CHANCE of x value. We ain't Forrest Gump and life is not a fkn box of chocolate, stop screw us over already.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.