All Categories

promises, actually lies

promises, actually lies

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Aug 11, 2020, 16:1408/11/20
05/19/16

promises, actually lies

You stated that for every 2 Holy Bpnds I used I would get one Grade V and one Grade IV.

I used 6 Holy Bonds and got 6 Grade IV.

NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 11, 2020, 17:3108/11/20
02/22/16

First I'm sorry you're disappointed with the results of your summoning efforts  

Second Please Note the event doesn't say "  for every 2 Holy Bonds I used I would get one Grade V and one Grade IV.) 

It says you have  2 X chance of summoning a grade 5 than the normal chances during this Global event  

I have myself had a rather bad result in a few of my castles where I got no Grade 5s either.

How many castles did you open your Bonds in?

No lies told  on this only a misunderstanding is all.

I hope your luck gets better soon 

Because it would of been a string of bad luck to of had this happen in the same castle. But this is not a bug  And this has been posted about several times in the Past I will move this to discussions Area  

Aug 11, 2020, 18:2608/11/20
Aug 11, 2020, 18:26(edited)
07/10/14

The base drop rate is 25% for Grade V

When the event is on it should be 50%.

Collected quite a bit of data about the drop rates in this thread:

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/51_game-discussion/201009_grade-v-drop-rates/

You can see even thought the overall average was very close to 50%, the individual experience of different accounts was extremely different. Some experience very bad luck and some experienced very good luck.

This is a good reason why random drops are so unfair.

Above and beyond the ability of these events to almost always disappoint someone so heavily they feel the need to post here.

FYI the odds of not getting a drop:

0 from 1 : 1 in 2 people - 50%

0 from 2: 1 in 4 people - 25%

0 from 3: 1 in 8 - 12.5%

0 from 4: 1 in 16 - 6.25%

0 from 8: 1 in 128 - 0.8%

0 from 10 1 in 512 - 0.2%

So if you have 500+ people on a server playing the event heavily you are almost guaranteed to create:

- at least one person who experiences no drops from 10 bonds, even though the individual chance of it happening is pretty low.

- around 5 people who none from 8

- and 31 who will get 0 from 4.

Each of these will feel bitterly disappointed. Like the world is against then and they just got stupidly unlucky, or worse still they will lose faith in the integrity of the event.

All this despite the event working exactly as stated.

MicModerator
Aug 12, 2020, 08:0008/12/20
02/22/19

alderon said:

You stated that for every 2 Holy Bpnds I used I would get one Grade V and one Grade IV.

I used 6 Holy Bonds and got 6 Grade IV.

NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello my Lord Alderon , i understand you can be upset , but  :  if you didn't received what you wanted than is a lie  ??? And who opened 2 holy bonds and  received 2 Grade V ???

Also you can't considerate the drop rate just on 2 summoning bonds my Lord , and if you look around there aren't so many complaints !

I can say also that maybe the next time you will be more lucky and you will receive 2 grade V , and i'm curious if you will update us informing about that...

And at the end , Has right Lord Djmoody , there is already a topic which talks about the champions grade V drop rate ...you can take a look also there !

I advice you to think twice before making false accusations and say that Plarium tell lies  !

I wish you good game and good battles !
Aug 12, 2020, 10:0808/12/20
07/10/14

Mic999 said:

, and if you look around there aren't so many complaints !

That isn't correct.

We pretty much get someone posting a complaint about poor drop rates, every time the event is run. And that is on a forum which is virtually inactive and is lucky to get 5-10 new posts a week. So its actually a disproportionately large proportion of new threads, especially if you measured is as the number of first posts from new users.