league gifts

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Aug 6, 2020, 08:4708/06/20
Aug 6, 2020, 08:48(edited)
10/31/14

As I said in my now-deleted comment. 

I do not have any feelings about this new feature. I have recognized that the game is too broken and we need to start over. 

Start over, or play the game again Mic999 is what we call Endgame in MMORPG games. The game ends, they crown a winning league and winning players, and developers make a new game, like the old game and we play for another 7 years.  Please google Endgame before you delete comments next time. 

I have given many reasons why I don't support the new feature but at the same time not against it. My comment was deleted. But the main reason why I don't take any position on this new feature is that it is not going to fix the already broken game or have any positive impact on the game. At the same time it is not going to have any negative impacts beyond what is already the evident problem of the game: COINING.

A couple of weeks ago, a 3 man league, captured a beacon from Knight Templar, one of the oldest Leagues in the game. When we talk about game features we need to analyze them with regards to the status of the game. KT losing a beacon to a small 3 man league is the problem. Now we need to ask ourselves, will this feature fix the problem. The answer is no. 

This is my opinion. I am not forcing it on ANYONE. If you don't like it, that is OK. But don't tell moderators in your league to delete the comment because you don't like MY opinion. ITS MY OPINION. You are allowed to have your opinion. 

Aug 6, 2020, 09:0908/06/20
Aug 6, 2020, 13:22(edited)
07/10/14

Oracle said:

Furry said

moderators ,first message is to u guys,i ask that please u remove the link as its not of the subject and derailing the topic(if its withing the rules and possibe)

This is all the evidence we need to see why the forum degraded over the last two years......

It might be all the evidence you need but its not all the evidence of systemic bias that is in the thread.

There is a post that doesn't discuss any of the issues in the thread. It doesn't do this because the post is almost solely focused on personally insulting my character. 

In it are bunch of quotes that are attributed to me which aren't real quotes. And I literally just got off another thread where the same thing happened and views which I had never aired or were even remotely close to what I had actually said were atrributed to me and then used to denegrate my character. Nothing happened on that thread either.

I didn't rise to the any of the bait and simply gave a calm and thoughtful post in response.

Did that de-escalate things. No. I just got flamed and trolled again, this time a post dripping in sarcasm (also explicitly called out in the rules just like personal insults).

so u bring up all these just not to say if its game knowledge im good ,not gonna give my knowledge a rank,or nor i will bring multiverse theories or what aristotle said in front of ur arguments

Despite it being totally obvious to me these posts are rule breaking, they haven't been dealt with.

In fact a Mod simply sided with him (because they have shared opinions and become friendly) on his flaming and trolling of me by posting:

For the Record Mate you shouldn't need to defend your thank you post to Plarium some people live to complain I would just ignore the negativity 

I have to give credit to that the mod concerned has been trying quite hard to stay out of things after the debacle thread of two weeks ago.

But this is a deeply insulting comment. Its probably not intended as a flame and troll but boy is it ever one.

No attempt to address any ideas or opinions just a completely unjustified and unsubstantiated attack on people's characters. Out an out personal insult. And that same trope has come out many many times, it's not just this post. Everything you contribute can be passed over in a blaisae way, not based on the merit of what you said but by some assessment of your character (a totally inaccurate assessment as well).

So a failure to address real trolling and flaming and compounding it by adding to the flaming and trolling.

I don't really care, the daft comments don't hurt me. When people can only resort to personal insults they have lost the argument and just make themselves look silly.

But the completely unfairness and reasonableness, that its allowed to happen by Plarium annoys the hell out of me on a daily basis (as someone who has literally be banned hundreds of times for "rules breaking" - when you see real rule breaking - nothing happens). 

I get the impression that based in a deeply flawed and irrational way I have been labelled as a "bad person" and that in some people's minds that means anything that happens to me here can now be justified, no matter how unreasonable, unfair, unjust and potentially hurtful. I am a sinner so I don't count.

I have to say, at least the complete injustice of several weeks ago actually got recognised and dealt with. So at least there might be some hope for improvement.

Aug 6, 2020, 10:0908/06/20
Aug 6, 2020, 10:10(edited)
10/31/14

DJ Moody said:

Despite it being totally obvious to me these posts are rule breaking, they haven't been dealt with.

In fact a Mod simply congratulated him on his flaming and trolling of me by posting:

The community manager needs to realize something.Many players are coming back to the game and will visit the forum. Whatever happens here NOW, will define Plarium as a brand forever to this players that were absent for over 2 years or more. She can save the game, plarium, and forums. Or she can do nothing.

Players should not bring their ingame personal battles into the forum. The forum should be a safe, secure space for all players to express themselves freely about the game. You do not use your influence in the game to validate your opinion in the forum. The forum is not a property of ANY league or coalition. Its a property of all players and layers should not be discriminated against. 

NancyAdmin
Aug 6, 2020, 11:4108/06/20
07/09/19

Lords and Ladies, 

As I can see, a couple of last comments have nothing common to the original purpose of this thread. I would like to ask you to avoid breaking the forum rules and not to go into personals otherwise it may lead to a ban. 

As for the main idea of this thread, one man's meat is another man's poison. Rest assured that both positive and negative feedback will be forwarded to the team. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this new feature in the game. Happy gaming! 

BiohazarDModerator
Aug 9, 2020, 18:2808/09/20
10/04/13
Further off-topic posts on this thread will be deleted.  The thread is for discussing league gifts, not squabbling over who called who what name...
Aug 11, 2020, 18:0208/11/20
07/10/14

Lol.

Plarium self nerfed the offer giveaway.

I thought it would take them a few runs to realise it was going to canibalise their revenue stream. given the giveaway was so huge. It seemed a bad sign that all the threads doing the maths to point out how unabalance the over giveway was going to be were deleted.

But actually someone at Plarium did add it up and now it is adjusted to a sensible level.

You still get some stuff. The ability to help your leagues mates is still enabled. Just not to a ridiculously overpowered level.

Thanks for getting this one right.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 14, 2020, 09:1808/14/20
05/21/19
DJ Moody said:

Lol.

Plarium self nerfed the offer giveaway.

I thought it would take them a few runs to realise it was going to canibalise their revenue stream. given the giveaway was so huge. It seemed a bad sign that all the threads doing the maths to point out how unabalance the over giveway was going to be were deleted.

But actually someone at Plarium did add it up and now it is adjusted to a sensible level.

You still get some stuff. The ability to help your leagues mates is still enabled. Just not to a ridiculously overpowered level.

Thanks for getting this one right.

Hello, DJ Moody! Thanks for getting back to this topic. Actually, I think I've replied to you before that the new offer will be time-limited and it has different balances. So, we didn't nerf it. We've simply launched another option for our community. There will be more in future, you'll see 
Aug 14, 2020, 10:3108/14/20
08/09/15

as long as everyone is happy 

i thought this feature was great cause it was

its always like this ! players see a feature,do calculations and think of it as a bad feature based on their understanding.with the factors they put in equation

wait,give it some time ,see what happens

i wouldnt mind if it was even nerfed,if it was what most people wanted,not just because what a few people who are most present in forum wanted

anyways im happy that now everyone is happy too with time limited ofers for every account 

i hope this will be helpful in future features debates and things that affect whole game !