All Categories

units in infirmary.. no reports ? no downgraded altar ? no dead guards ?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 19, 2019, 23:4912/19/19
08/09/15

iv been asked many times lately

i have units in infirmary for free... i haven't been attacked or if i was,then why is there no report for it ? and even if it was a succesful one no guards down or altar not downgraded ? what is going on ?

possibilities:

1.u dnt have ur reports setting right so u might just not have received the report because of that ( here please note that settings have been altered, they were altered in past and are and might be changed again later so we ruled this just to be comprehensive)

2.ur units might vhave been as a reinforcement somewhere else and u might not receive the report or just have not checked for the posibility cuz u might think units that die as reinforcement in another castle dnt go to infirmiry.. u might be right but also wrong in the same time

here are the guys responsible

champion class units have special abilities,when they die they send some accompanying units to infirmary

so these might be the culprits giving u the trouble guys :p 

its these units or just ur reports...

nowadays i get like few hundred spam attacks from trolls each day so i just dnt read the ones which were done to a reinforced castle.i just try reading important ones and deleting all the rest to gether by delete all... so if some units are in infirmary pls know that these wre the guys who sent ur units there...

for reports problem and solution how to solve them u can also read my solution how to fix it here.

happy gaming guys and stay off clear the trolls,

Regards,

fURY,

Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Dec 25, 2019, 02:3312/25/19
10/04/13
That happens a lot, I get quite a few small attacks or fireballs so I have my reports set to only show when I lose more than 1%.  It's not that hard to just go through once a week and heal the stuff, and it's amusing knowing they're wasting their time trying to spam.