All Categories

What is an administrator or a Community manager for?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Nov 20, 2019, 23:1811/20/19
06/10/15

This may not be the place for this topic but when we do the things in order nobody seems to see our message

Je me pose vraiment la question.

Cela fait exactement 3 mois que j'ai posé 3 ou 4 questions sur le fil de communauté Français.

Voici le lien :

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/619_fil-de-conversation-fransais/150886_des-heros-differents--des-habillements-chateaux-differents--des-signalisations-particulieres------/

Mais apparemment soit les administrateurs ou les modérateurs ne servent à rien  !!!!  

ou alors pire ils font peut-être de la francophobie.

Peut-être que nous ne sommes pas considérés comme les autres communautés ?

Peut-être nos questions sont inintéressantes ?

Peut-être sentons-nous mauvais ( rire) ?

Pourtant pour prendre notre argent vous semblez d'accord et ne pas faire de différence.

Alors serait-il possible de vous bouger un peu ( ça changera ... ) et  d'avoir la décence de répondre aux différents messages sur le fil d'actualité Français

Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 26, 2019, 11:0911/26/19
05/21/19

Michele said:

This may not be the place for this topic but when we do the things in order nobody seems to see our message

Je me pose vraiment la question.

Cela fait exactement 3 mois que j'ai posé 3 ou 4 questions sur le fil de communauté Français.

Voici le lien :

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/619_fil-de-conversation-fransais/150886_des-heros-differents--des-habillements-chateaux-differents--des-signalisations-particulieres------/

Mais apparemment soit les administrateurs ou les modérateurs ne servent à rien  !!!!  

ou alors pire ils font peut-être de la francophobie.

Peut-être que nous ne sommes pas considérés comme les autres communautés ?

Peut-être nos questions sont inintéressantes ?

Peut-être sentons-nous mauvais ( rire) ?

Pourtant pour prendre notre argent vous semblez d'accord et ne pas faire de différence.

Alors serait-il possible de vous bouger un peu ( ça changera ... ) et  d'avoir la décence de répondre aux différents messages sur le fil d'actualité Français

Bonjour!

Merci de partager cela avec nous.

Je comprends votre inquiétude, cependant, nous n’avons aucun modérateur francophone pour le moment. J'ai peur. Le fil français est principalement destiné aux joueurs francophones qui se parlent.

Si vous avez des questions, nous serons heureux de répondre à celles-ci dans le fil de discussion concernant les discussions sur le jeu. Nous espérons votre compréhension. Merci! [translated via Google]

Dec 1, 2019, 23:4512/01/19
Dec 1, 2019, 23:46(edited)
06/10/15

Thank you finally an answer I no longer believed.

I put you the questions here

So despite my level (laugh)

I may be for some ask an absurd question

for a long time I have been trying to understand or rather to know why some have particular options and how are they procured or won

un nouveau héros ? ou le trouve t'on ? Comment le gagne t'on ?

1 ) a new hero? where do you find it?

How do you win?

Un habillement réservé a certains et pour quelles raisons ( plus avantage par rapport au autres habillage )

2 )  A clothing reserved for some and for what reasons (more advantage compared to other dressing)

et pour terminer certain sont signalés par une barre plus que visible , pourquoi ???

3 ) and to end some are signaled by a bar more than visible, why ???

So these are certainly absurd questions, but surprisingly those who have these assets

do not respond when I ask them or answer different things

so if someone can light my lantern, thank you in advance I would like to die less stupid tonight

MicModerator
Dec 2, 2019, 17:1912/02/19
02/22/19

Hello Lady Michele  , nice to see you  asking that kind of info, i will try to answer to  you in order of your questions :

- 1° - well that kind of black hero is reserved just  to the players VIP...

-2°- that skin is for the VIP players ,is the first one which they receive 

-3°- and the other skin for VIP with the golden border is always VIP received for the anniversary , and is more visible than the first one !

Don't esitate to ask avery thing you need to know, we are always here to give support and help where we can !

I wish you a good game and good battles !
Dec 4, 2019, 00:4112/04/19
06/10/15

Thank you very much it's nice to finally have answers!  

I will ask one last  

How becomes a VIP member since everything seems to be reserved for these players (smile)

MicModerator
Dec 4, 2019, 07:0012/04/19
02/22/19
Well at this question there isn't a standard answer for explain what conditions are for be accepted in the VIP ,  there is  a special team which select the players for become VIP !
BiohazarDModerator
Dec 5, 2019, 14:0412/05/19
Dec 5, 2019, 14:05(edited)
10/04/13
Michele said:

Thank you very much it's nice to finally have answers!  

I will ask one last  

How becomes a VIP member since everything seems to be reserved for these players (smile)

The VIP program was discontinued a while ago.   Everything in the game you can get without being a VIP, they mostly just got helpful information and a bit of free stuff.  
Dec 16, 2019, 20:2612/16/19
11/11/16

Hi, out of curiosity, what are the "helpful information" that a VIP agent has?

MicModerator
Dec 17, 2019, 08:4912/17/19
02/22/19

Dede said:

Hi, out of curiosity, what are the "helpful information" that a VIP agent has?

Hello Lord DEDE, now the things are changed , till now they received more info about the next tournaments , or events , so they had the advantage to be ready for that !  But now let's see if some VIP player will reply to your question too !

I wish you good game and good battles!
Dec 17, 2019, 20:1112/17/19
11/11/16

Hi and thank you so much for the prompt reply. We hope that a VIP player will make an equally timely and clear answer!

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jan 10, 2020, 13:2001/10/20
05/21/19

Dede said:

Hi and thank you so much for the prompt reply. We hope that a VIP player will make an equally timely and clear answer!

Hello, Dede!

I'm not a VIP-player, but I think I'll be able to reply to your question. For some time already, the only way to get any info is to be a part of our community since there is no possibility to contact VIP-agents anymore. I hope my answer was helpful.