Russian or Plarium Spy Bots are getting annoying

Russian or Plarium Spy Bots are getting annoying

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jun 12, 2023, 14:1406/12/23
Jun 12, 2023, 14:15(edited)
12/16/20

This is a bigger problem than you think. It is happening in all Plarium games and will keep happening due to the lack of action by Plarium. Be proactive instead of reactive. Take a support ticket and wait weeks when the simple addition of game admins would fix the problem

Jun 13, 2023, 10:3806/13/23
02/22/16
Duke

This is a bigger problem than you think. It is happening in all Plarium games and will keep happening due to the lack of action by Plarium. Be proactive instead of reactive. Take a support ticket and wait weeks when the simple addition of game admins would fix the problem

There is a process and the big problem seems to be that players want something done  but they have no desire to file  support claims to get it done. I think  being Proactive and filling out a support ticket with detail and real evidence instead of only suspicions and  no real proof . Give us your proof to support  it the only  way there is address it . 

Jun 17, 2023, 23:5106/17/23
12/19/14
Wesley Pringle

And they should be easy to send in a ticket about it then if you can provide the exact information to support 

https://social-support.plarium.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=168205&fbclid=IwAR0rWnxKHZXxrhNSqGsDh5tWogavQUynr71DjYNrXsDMhOFcMi43vv6tGvc

Sir Wesley Pringle , with all respect, but do you really think that all these players will simply "eat" the pie about secret investigation the results of which they will never know and... never see?)))

The support's answer is always the same.. for years...

Jun 18, 2023, 23:0206/18/23
Jun 18, 2023, 23:03(edited)
01/27/19

I pay the money...Plarium can do the work. I think you forgot how a business is run. 

You know how the poorest of businesses are run???? BY asking what's wrong with your business instead of staying on top of it and being proactive.

Don't tell the users that they're not being proactive....Pffttttt

Learn something about Customer Service.

If I ran MY business like Plarium runs theres.... I'd be homeless.

Jun 20, 2023, 10:5406/20/23
02/22/16
PB!

I pay the money...Plarium can do the work. I think you forgot how a business is run. 

You know how the poorest of businesses are run???? BY asking what's wrong with your business instead of staying on top of it and being proactive.

Don't tell the users that they're not being proactive....Pffttttt

Learn something about Customer Service.

If I ran MY business like Plarium runs theres.... I'd be homeless.

Yeah  we all pay money to some extent so do I . So fill out  a support  ticket  or don't that's  up to You 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.