Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Oct 25, 2018, 11:1510/25/18
02/29/16

Aegon Targaryen said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Aegon Targaryen said:

BiohazarD said:

Whenever you activate a boost for a resource it should give you a checkbox for whether to auto rebuy the booster when you go to that resource's tab in the black market. If you don't have a booster active for that resource the rebuy tab won't show up.  

http://prntscr.com/l8hwi3

ahh...well...that makes sense.   So Adamantine RP can be auto-repurchased just like the other 3.  No bugs there, then.   So the only bug appears to be Harry's Auto Repurchase toggle switch for Adamantine is stuck in the 'on' position.   1500 blue gems per unwanted pop.  Ouch.

While we're on the topic....Will auto-repurchase use up available boosts first or will it deduct sapphires even while available boosts are present? 

Hello, Aegon!

Yes, Auto-repurchase will use Sapphires at once and we included this information in the warning you get before enabling this feature :)

I thought the warning might be there in case we didn't have any boosts already available, kind of like a 'are you sure you want to spend those sapphires' confirmation box.  However, I wasn't sure, so I never clicked it.  I have dozens of boosts, especially iron, and see no reason to waste sapphires while I do.

Thanks for the confirmation, though.  It would have been really nice if it took from the available storage first, until that ran out, before using up sapphires.   :(

Quite a logical suggestion!

I will forward it to devs :)