Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jun 20, 2018, 09:0306/20/18
07/02/15

Feuerherz said:

wgroulx said:

Agent Pavel,

I'm not sure your getting the point.   If your paragon status is active,  you should not need to activate it again to get the quest.  Secondly,  it is next to impossible to get 30 quests weekly. Especially if ever other day you need to reactive an Active  paragon status. Third.  You can't get 30 build requests in my league daily.  Build times are days not hours when your in the 90 level range.

This is a bug. plain and simple. FIX IT.
This bug is going on. When will this be fixed?

Dear Lord!

This case has not been classified as a bug. Please check my recent replies in this thread to clarify the situation. 
Jun 21, 2018, 01:2106/21/18
Jun 21, 2018, 01:25(edited)
12/10/16

Agent Pavel said:

Dear Lords!

To complete the Activate Paragon status quest, you need to prolong your paragon status by using Paragon activator, e.g. 30 minutes Activator. Also, the quests you are unable to complete manually can be acomplished with the help of Mar'eth's Blessing Item.

Et si l'on n'a pas d'activateur de Paragon, que fait-on ? Comme notre Paragon est actif on ne peut pas en acheter avec des saphirs. Donc une quête de perdue, et moi depuis le 15 juin 2019 tous les deux jours j'ai cette quête que je ne peux pas faire. 

Si ce n'est pas un bug c'est de l'escroquerie !!

Jun 22, 2018, 03:0506/22/18
05/08/15
Agent Pavel said:

Feuerherz said:

wgroulx said:

Agent Pavel,

I'm not sure your getting the point.   If your paragon status is active,  you should not need to activate it again to get the quest.  Secondly,  it is next to impossible to get 30 quests weekly. Especially if ever other day you need to reactive an Active  paragon status. Third.  You can't get 30 build requests in my league daily.  Build times are days not hours when your in the 90 level range.

Dear Lord!

This case has not been classified as a bug. Please check my recent replies in this thread to clarify the situation. 

Jun 22, 2018, 03:2606/22/18
Jun 22, 2018, 04:06(edited)
05/08/15

If it is not a bug, then it is very stupid quest.   Change the wording to: "Activate or EXTEND your Paragon Status" and I will agree with you that it is not a bug. Otherwise it is a misnomer. Activate your Paragon status?  IT IS ACTIVE.

With that said,

I've been playing stormfall  for a very long time and every night I actively try to complete my Daily quests so I can achieve the Monthly quest for the weekly and Daily amount.  I had 54 daily's completed when you made this change. (at week 3) and now I will not make the 100 mark for the monthly at then end at week four. As I never get the "Respond to 30 daily build requests" and rarely get the 4000 enemy unit quest unless i'm attacked as I build defense for my league. My league has over 150 players.

i've missed the 100 quest only once while i went on vacation. At this point, I don't think i will every get this quest going forward.

Also, I play your Sparta War of Empire game.  The activate paragon quest only comes up when the paragon status is NOT ACTIVE.  Who would of guessed? (see below)

Needless to say I'm a wee bit frustrated with your response to this thread.  I think it is time to move on and spend what little money I do on this game some place else..

PS> I have been using up my hourly  extends to complete this quest and STILL can not get my 25 daily's done per week I also buy the 30 day active with sapphires  when I run out of the 7 day extenders.

2 days in a row

yes I spend money on this game. Notice the last quest. I need 16 more in 4 days.

Jun 22, 2018, 07:0206/22/18
Jun 22, 2018, 07:03(edited)
11/15/16

Warum bezahle ich 5000 Saphire für die Tugend wenn ich dann diesen Schrott hier bekomme?

https://prnt.sc/jxwzck

Wenn das nicht bald in Ordnung ist, verlange ich mein Geld für die Tugend, das ich ausgegeben habe, zurück, denn ich bekomme dafür nicht das, was mir angeboten wurde.

Tugendstatus ist natürlich noch aktiv. Und ich bin extrem verärgert.

Mit unfreundlichen Grüßen

Feuerherz

Jun 22, 2018, 08:2906/22/18
12/10/16

Agent Pavel said:

Feuerherz said:

wgroulx said:

Agent Pavel,

Dear Lord!

C'est un bogue. J'ai constaté que lorsque que j'ouvre le jeu mon Statut de Paragon n'apparait pas au centre de la fenêtre. Je re-boote et à ce moment le Statut apparait. Donc le jeu considère que je n'ai pas de Paragon actif et me demande cette stupide quête. J'ai essayé sur 2 jours et c'est bien le cas, sauf que ce bogue devient permanent, alors que précédemment je l'avais un jour sur deux. 

Soit vos développeurs peuvent le corriger, soit vous changer de développeurs 
Jun 22, 2018, 08:3606/22/18
12/10/16
Agent Pavel said:

Dear Lords!

To complete the Activate Paragon status quest, you need to prolong your paragon status by using Paragon activator, e.g. 30 minutes Activator. Also, the quests you are unable to complete manually can be acomplished with the help of Mar'eth's Blessing Item.

Ce n'est pas en niant le fait que ce n'est pas un bogue, que ce n'est pas un bogue. Cette quête de doit exister que si notre statut n'est pas activé. Je n'ai pas d'activateur, et il faudrait que j'en achète avec des euros ??????????????????
AndriiTechnical Support
Jun 22, 2018, 14:0506/22/18
06/03/14

You did the right thing sharing your thoughts on this matter with us. This is exactly the kind of input we need to make positive changes in the game. We welcome your involvement and will certainly consider your opinion.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Du hast das Richtige getan, deine Gedanken zu diesem Thema mit uns zu teilen. Wir brauchen den Input dazu, um positive Veränderungen im Spiel bewirken zu können. Wir bedanken uns für dein Engagement und werden deine Ideen auf jeden Fall berücksichtigen.

Vielen Dank für deine Mitarbeit. 

Tu as très bien fait d'avoir partagé tes pensées sur ce sujet avec nous. Nous avons besoin de ce type de contribution pour apporter des changements positifs dans le jeu. Nous apprécions beaucoup ta participation et nous allons examiner tes idées.

Merci pour ton agréable coopération.

Jun 23, 2018, 03:0406/23/18
08/09/16

meanwhile, back at the zoo, I play 3 games, one on plarium and 2 on facebook.  Which has received all sorts of new items in the past months which have NOT shown up on the plarium game of dark plains.  Like the new hero types and so on.  But the Mar'eth quests are certainly bugging on both games, I also got the activate paragon when my paragon was active, I regularly get the ''30 help requests'' assistance ones, which are pretty much impossible, considering some buildings take 30 days to upgrade, not likely to have 30 people asking for help upgrading unless they are all getting their weor downgraded and have to build it back up.  Which is the only time I have seen this quest as doable.

Another bug showing up on plarium game:  http://prntscr.com/jyanbw  if you look closely, you will see there actually is an item between the one just completing its sale and the other side.  Shows no picture.  

And with the latest treasure hunt, if you go to another castle that is among your friends, you can collect iron and animals that are lying around, but the goblins are impossible to collect, there is no connection, they don't light up when you hover over them.  Seen odd bugs like this before when there is a treasure hunt.

Some of my league are giving up in disgust at the amount of bugs in the game there.  Certainly is not conducive to plarium making any money.  I'm certainly not spending any more myself.

Developers hiding in the back room, are they slacking off since the company got sold to the Australians then?

Jun 23, 2018, 06:0406/23/18
Jun 23, 2018, 06:08(edited)
11/15/16

Feuerherz said:

Warum bezahle ich 5000 Saphire für die Tugend wenn ich dann diesen Schrott hier bekomme?

https://prnt.sc/jxwzck

Wenn das nicht bald in Ordnung ist, verlange ich mein Geld für die Tugend, das ich ausgegeben habe, zurück, denn ich bekomme dafür nicht das, was mir angeboten wurde.

Tugendstatus ist natürlich noch aktiv. Und ich bin extrem verärgert.

Mit unfreundlichen Grüßen

Feuerherz

Today the same as yesterday? Are you drunken or what. I am so very angry and i want back my money i spend to get the paragon. I always have to activate my paragon and it is active?

Pay back my money and a whopping compensation for the lost rewards at Mareth - immediatly! 

Jul 4, 2018, 11:4507/04/18
11/15/16

So Leute, 

nu habe ich keine Geduld mehr. Wenn es um Geld geht, werde ich verdammt böse.

Entweder ich erhalte schnellstens 5000 Saphire zurück, weil meine Tugend läuft und ich sie immer wieder aktivieren soll, oder ich werde klagen. Ist zwar lächerlich wegen so ein paar Euro, aber bin ja nicht nur ich betroffen. Und wenn es viele betrifft, kann es richtig teuer werden.

Das Spiel an sich ist für mich gestorben und ich werde überall davor warnen - vor allen Plarium-Spielen, weil sie ja das gleiche Prinzip haben.
Jul 24, 2018, 01:5907/24/18
05/08/15

I thought you made an adjustment as I only saw the Acitvate paragon status once or twice a week for three weeks.  This week, however, I got it 4 days in a row which destroyed my ability to get the weekly  and monthly quest.  if this is the plan, you succeeded. I purchase 7 day extenders so I don't lose my bonuses. Why must I continue to apply more for this quest on an hourly basis for a quest.

I'm not the only one who complains about this.  Maybe you just don't care.

Jul 24, 2018, 02:0807/24/18
05/08/15

Agent Andrew said:

You did the right thing sharing your thoughts on this matter with us. This is exactly the kind of input we need to make positive changes in the game. We welcome your involvement and will certainly consider your opinion.

Du hast das Richtige getan, deine Gedanken zu diesem Thema mit uns zu teilen. Wir brauchen den Input dazu, um positive Veränderungen im Spiel bewirken zu können. Wir bedanken uns für dein Engagement und werden deine Ideen auf jeden Fall berücksichtigen.

Tu as très bien fait d'avoir partagé tes pensées sur ce sujet avec nous. Nous avons besoin de ce type de contribution pour apporter des changements positifs dans le jeu. Nous apprécions beaucoup ta participation et nous allons examiner tes idées.

It has been almost  4 weeks since your reply and this situation is still on going. Does this mean you don't think this is an issue?

Jul 24, 2018, 19:0007/24/18
08/21/14

Same here.  Due to constant Twin Hamlet quest sets and contant Paragon Activate Quest sets (I already have 30d Paragon activated), there was no way to complete the weekly 25 quest.  If this was all 7 days, then 7*3 is 21, 4 below the 25 needed.  However, I only got those on 5 days this week.  5*3 = 15.  On the other 2 days, I did receive alternate quest sets, 1 with 4 available and 1 with 5 available, so I was able to get 24 done, but still 1 short.  No 50% food reduction for me this week:(.

Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jul 25, 2018, 10:3307/25/18
07/02/15

wgroulx said:

Agent Andrew said:

It has been almost  4 weeks since your reply and this situation is still on going. Does this mean you don't think this is an issue?

The reported case cannot be classified as a bug since this is a part of the regular gameplay. I have moved your topic to Game Discussion thread.