Comments
BiohazarDModerator
May 19, 2018, 17:5005/19/18
10/04/13
Jezebel said:

Lord Mark said:

Oracle said:

ultimate BG rules

BG have a spin ratio or probability . this spin is influenced by factors. Factors determine whether, when, and what is going to be your payment. For BG to pay you must satisfy all this factors. unfortunately you and many failed to account for all factors and thus fail to get a reward.

Bank and tax are not the only factors

Can u give us one example of that factors you talk about ?

I know that if i get X reward...to get a bigger reward I put in X+25%.

In my case i putted in X+25%=125% and I got back 75%...
yes please give us an example 
Yes, teach us oh wise one.  I'd love to hear an explanation for this too. 
May 20, 2018, 16:2805/20/18
04/10/15

BiohazarD said:

Jezebel said:

Lord Mark said:

Oracle said:

ultimate BG rules

BG have a spin ratio or probability . this spin is influenced by factors. Factors determine whether, when, and what is going to be your payment. For BG to pay you must satisfy all this factors. unfortunately you and many failed to account for all factors and thus fail to get a reward.

Bank and tax are not the only factors

Can u give us one example of that factors you talk about ?

I know that if i get X reward...to get a bigger reward I put in X+25%.

In my case i putted in X+25%=125% and I got back 75%...
yes please give us an example 
Yes, teach us oh wise one.  I'd love to hear an explanation for this too. 

errr....me too may be i will return to do bgs

please teach us what factors are they...we all are with intrigue 

Regards
May 20, 2018, 16:3405/20/18
04/10/15

Lord Mark said:

Jezebel said:

Lord Mark said:

Juglar del Viento said:

Dear Lords

as far i know bg system still is the same as always 

im retired from bgs since my last payout was some months ago in a 90 or 95 (know i dont remember) and it was too much to return but as i said i have not hear anything about changes, so the mechanism should be the same

be aware, lord Mark, that u play i super high levels to the tax to return to bgs could be eternal, however you can show a SS of your last payout and tell us what you have returned.

Regards

This is last big payout...

For my bank this is poket change...
I guess my question is ... You reloaded 40k necros in the hopes of getting what?  Necros are the best reward you could hope for :/

yes my Lady!

Reloaded 40k necros + 50k pathfinder+ 11k reaver+ 2k dragons+ 500wivern+ 4k warlock+ 500 chimera+ 10k demons...+++

you see...im lost in those level

or may be some of above missed factors 

if after that payout you spend all you have said i cant understand if u didn receive another payout

only the 40000 necros you said u spent are enough to get another payout in another 186

im agree with lady Jezebel, try to keep the necros or at least the more you can, i prefer them even over the beast.

Regards

BiohazarDModerator
May 21, 2018, 08:0605/21/18
10/04/13
Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Mark said:

Jezebel said:

Lord Mark said:

Juglar del Viento said:

Dear Lords

as far i know bg system still is the same as always 

im retired from bgs since my last payout was some months ago in a 90 or 95 (know i dont remember) and it was too much to return but as i said i have not hear anything about changes, so the mechanism should be the same

be aware, lord Mark, that u play i super high levels to the tax to return to bgs could be eternal, however you can show a SS of your last payout and tell us what you have returned.

Regards

This is last big payout...

For my bank this is poket change...
I guess my question is ... You reloaded 40k necros in the hopes of getting what?  Necros are the best reward you could hope for :/

yes my Lady!

Reloaded 40k necros + 50k pathfinder+ 11k reaver+ 2k dragons+ 500wivern+ 4k warlock+ 500 chimera+ 10k demons...+++

you see...im lost in those level

or may be some of above missed factors 

if after that payout you spend all you have said i cant understand if u didn receive another payout

only the 40000 necros you said u spent are enough to get another payout in another 186

im agree with lady Jezebel, try to keep the necros or at least the more you can, i prefer them even over the beast.

Regards

Yeah if you got a 40k necro payout you should have just kept it.  That's a pretty nice pvp force. 
May 26, 2018, 07:2205/26/18
May 26, 2018, 07:22(edited)
10/31/14

I have already provided you with all the necessary information. The online BG calculator

provided I link to is by far the nearest I can take you.

Just study the calculations, find the necessary formulas used there and use them to upgrade and improve

your bg spreadsheets. You will get better results and over time you will start to see patterns

May 26, 2018, 12:3905/26/18
12/18/14
Oracle said:

I have already provided you with all the necessary information. The online BG calculator

Just study the calculations, find the necessary formulas used there and use them to upgrade and improve

your bg spreadsheets. You will get better results and over time you will start to see patterns

And you say this from experience? I have looked at your profile and your BG stats.....I need not say more
May 27, 2018, 05:4905/27/18
May 27, 2018, 05:51(edited)
10/31/14

Jezebel said:

And you say this from experience? I have looked at your profile and your BG stats.....I need not say more

On server 1 my highest BG is 69, been playing for 4 years and I have coined a lot there, I stayed out

of conflict and play bg only when I can win. I no longer play, I am at -145K food.I am not a trophy player, so I didn't level up much, I like to study mechanism, I solved more conflict through talking .

I am at 110 BG on server 2, I stopped playing, jut building. never coined there. 

So YES, I say this from experience

May 28, 2018, 11:5405/28/18
04/10/15

Dear Lords

i wish it could be true data instead of that taken from an online calculator that tells you how much u must bank before taking a payout and what have u banked with the troops you kill.

all that calculators use the same as all we use to tracing our bank

Regards

May 28, 2018, 13:0005/28/18
11/27/14

Juglar del Viento said:

Dear Lords

i wish it could be true data instead of that taken from an online calculator that tells you how much u must bank before taking a payout and what have u banked with the troops you kill.

Regards

I dont know what u are telling us but you are out of the subject.

BTW: that online calculator is made by me...
May 28, 2018, 15:0705/28/18
04/10/15

Lord Mark said:

About oracles comment: "I have already provided you with all the necessary information. The online BG calculator

your bg spreadsheets. You will get better results and over time you will start to see patterns "

i had no idea you did an online calculator, but well done mylord may be i should study it to see the patterns

Regards

BiohazarDModerator
May 30, 2018, 06:0705/30/18
May 30, 2018, 06:08(edited)
10/04/13
Juglar del Viento said:

Dear Lords

Regards

I wouldn't worry about it too much.  There's no secret formula that allows you to always win more troops than you lose on infests.  The tax will always get you in the end if you play them too often.  
May 30, 2018, 09:2505/30/18
04/10/15

BiohazarD said:

I wouldn't worry about it too much.  There's no secret formula that allows you to always win more troops than you lose on infests.  The tax will always get you in the end if you play them too often.   

i know but seems that others do not. however i also think though there is not secret formula there are also other factors than banking and tax that makes you sometimes dont get the payout. you can name them ... randomize...

Regards
May 30, 2018, 09:5005/30/18
07/25/15

Juglar del Viento said:

BiohazarD said:

i know but seems that others do not. however i also think though there is not secret formula there are also other factors than banking and tax that makes you sometimes dont get the payout. you can name them ... randomize...

Regards

Would be kinda funny if it follow the cost of package model... The more seldom you spend, the better offers you get... Imagine, getting bigger payoffs from BG's the more seldom you do them, just to try encourage you to do more of them, in turn end up might need more of those sapphire packages :p

BiohazarDModerator
May 31, 2018, 16:1005/31/18
10/04/13
Gadheras said:

Juglar del Viento said:

BiohazarD said:

Regards

Would be kinda funny if it follow the cost of package model... The more seldom you spend, the better offers you get... Imagine, getting bigger payoffs from BG's the more seldom you do them, just to try encourage you to do more of them, in turn end up might need more of those sapphire packages :p

That sounds like a good idea, maybe plarium will go for it :P  (if it's not already built into the game that is)
May 31, 2018, 20:2205/31/18
07/25/15

BiohazarD said:

Gadheras said:

Juglar del Viento said:

BiohazarD said:

Regards

That sounds like a good idea, maybe plarium will go for it :P  (if it's not already built into the game that is)

yeah, but good idea for who?

Jun 5, 2018, 23:3506/05/18
05/29/18
For the most part, whenever i have bought anything with real money in the game BG payouts increase. the more frequent you buy something the better your castle is. this is a way for plarium to make money.  i bet that that spin wheel high payout area increases when you spend $$
BiohazarDModerator
Jun 6, 2018, 07:2606/06/18
10/04/13
TonyIC2 said:

For the most part, whenever i have bought anything with real money in the game BG payouts increase. the more frequent you buy something the better your castle is. this is a way for plarium to make money.  i bet that that spin wheel high payout area increases when you spend $$
Bg payouts are based on troops lost in the bgs.  So if you spend money and buy more troops, then send all those troops to die in the bgs, it makes sense that you're more likely to get a payout.  I haven't found any correlation between money spent and bg payouts when the same resource value of troops is used in both the spending and non spending tests. 
Jun 8, 2018, 02:3906/08/18
10/31/14
Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Mark said:

About oracles comment: "I have already provided you with all the necessary information. The online BG calculator

your bg spreadsheets. You will get better results and over time you will start to see patterns "

i had no idea you did an online calculator, but well done mylord may be i should study it to see the patterns

Regards

which one. there are as many as seven.