Raiding exploit.

Raiding exploit.

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Mar 27, 2018, 16:4103/27/18
Mar 27, 2018, 16:43(edited)
10/31/14

Unfortunately that is not possible. Just another lie. Its not possible to raid a castle infinitely back to back. But I get your satire bud. 

Here is why. 

After first 100K raid. You will be forced to send resources. 

If you push this resource by using a raid trick, the game will not recognise it as an exchange so you will get 50K and not 100K.

If you send 50K resources, then do a raid trick you can get 100K. 

Why, because the mechanics, unless they were changed 1 hr ago, are set in a way that after you raid anything above 50K your exchange with that castle is set to -50K. If you raida castle like that you will get a pop up saying you won't gain. 

You must reset that -50K to zero by sending the castle resources in a normal caravan. 

But here is the catch. You can only send resources twice a day to the same castle, and once if you send 50 K.

If you do the rervese caravan trick( won't bother to explain this but will do it for you) the is also a catch. You can send resources 6 times, as dictated by the trade rules. 

So maximum you can raid a castle is 9 times in a day using those tricks. Or six times. Not infinitely. 

The 9 comes from rervese raid, which can be stored for 7 days and have a net of -100K if castle has attacked. Resulting in 1 50K raid then 1 100K then 50K in that order. 

Obviously this can be possible if you coordinate with the castle you raid, cause an inactive will not have that kind of resources, and it won't do reverse raid with you, let alone reverse caravan. So plan and coordinate. I have tried to win the raid tournament but only came in top 20 because I didn't plan.

Mar 27, 2018, 17:2203/27/18
10/31/14

@Sunbro

I hoped that you would have been answered by now. Seeing that you were instead you were lied to.

Unless if the mechanism of raiding have changed the above is true. 

Now factor WoH and it alts use.With reverse raid a league can win as many raid tournament as possible. 

Factor other loopes, for example if a castle raid you you can raid it 3 times the following week, netting 200 K raid points

Then there is raid promotion trick. Its expensive to use but in a day you get 9.6 raids each every 2.5 hr

You can therefore promote a maximum of 56.6 raids from last week to this week. Plus 70 raids, plus those from tricks in a normal week without Plarium's 30 raids.

Only one person has managed to pull this trick. Its expensive to promote raids from Monday to Monday. Friday to Monday is a popular promote. 

The was a known reported bug that gives you extra raids. It was never reproduced but I also experienced it. I am not sure if someone managed to reproduce it and is using it to his advantage. 

Excuse the grammar. 

Jun 17, 2018, 10:3906/17/18
02/20/17

I read all those posts and I must say I had a bit of a laugh. You cannot call cheating if somebody found a way to exploit the game. Especially not for raiding imao. Technically it is forbidden to have more than one account and it is a box that we all tick when we register for this game. Yet, probably over 85% of the players have at least 2 accounts: tribute ranking is won on the basis of alts, PVP can be won using alts and so many other things... Raiding... well, why not being won also with alts?

You want to eliminate cheating? Eliminate alts, but this would happen only when pigs fly.

The only honest competition is probably the battleground one. 

Jun 17, 2018, 13:4506/17/18
07/25/15
Marino said:

I read all those posts and I must say I had a bit of a laugh. You cannot call cheating if somebody found a way to exploit the game. Especially not for raiding imao. Technically it is forbidden to have more than one account and it is a box that we all tick when we register for this game. Yet, probably over 85% of the players have at least 2 accounts: tribute ranking is won on the basis of alts, PVP can be won using alts and so many other things... Raiding... well, why not being won also with alts?

You want to eliminate cheating? Eliminate alts, but this would happen only when pigs fly.

Plarium actually doesn't mind if you got ANY given number of alts anylonger. If you got time for it, run as many you want. They don't care. It was easier for them to allow everyone use as many they wanted, than enforce their own rules in the end.
BiohazarDModerator
Jun 17, 2018, 18:5406/17/18
10/04/13

Marino said:

Well the bg competitions are always won by whoever's willing to spend the most money wasting troops in bgs just to see their point counter go up.  So I guess if that's your thing...

At least raid and tribute rankings actually take time, effort, and planning instead of just a few minutes and the swipe of a credit card. 
BiohazarDModerator
Jun 17, 2018, 18:5506/17/18
10/04/13
Gadheras said:

Marino said:

Plarium actually doesn't mind if you got ANY given number of alts anylonger. If you got time for it, run as many you want. They don't care. It was easier for them to allow everyone use as many they wanted, than enforce their own rules in the end.
It may still be in the ToS somewhere, I'm not sure if they actually went in and removed it.  But they're definitely not currently enforcing it. 
Jun 18, 2018, 11:5106/18/18
02/29/16

BiohazarD said:

Gadheras said:

Marino said:

It may still be in the ToS somewhere, I'm not sure if they actually went in and removed it.  But they're definitely not currently enforcing it. 

In ToS we don't prohibit players to have several accounts. BiohazarD is right that we don't encourage players to run several of them. On the opposite, we add different limits to the game that makes it harder to run several accounts. Plus, it's quite time consuming to have several highly developed accounts.

Jun 18, 2018, 14:1706/18/18
10/31/14

Alina Phoenix said:

BiohazarD said:

Gadheras said:

Marino said:

In ToS we don't prohibit players to have several accounts. BiohazarD is right that we don't encourage players to run several of them. On the opposite, we add different limits to the game that makes it harder to run several accounts. Plus, it's quite time consuming to have several highly developed accounts.

For months  have  waiting for you to  say this.

Jun 21, 2018, 12:3006/21/18
02/29/16
Oracle said:

Alina Phoenix said:

BiohazarD said:

Gadheras said:

Marino said:

For months  have  waiting for you to  say this.

I've said it for several times already :)
Jun 23, 2018, 21:3006/23/18
02/20/17

BiohazarD said:

I meant that you don't need alts to win BG competition. Raiding for sure needs planning. BTW I am not giving any cent to plarium. Tribute on the other hand I fail to see what planning you need apart of having 3 alts well enough developed and be sure you collect every time they get full.

and i still believe that Balur is only one, while the rest of players in the game are more than one most of the times. Thus BG is the only 100% honest competition. raiding could be too if you don't involve alts.

Marino said:

Well the bg competitions are always won by whoever's willing to spend the most money wasting troops in bgs just to see their point counter go up.  So I guess if that's your thing...

At least raid and tribute rankings actually take time, effort, and planning instead of just a few minutes and the swipe of a credit card. 
BTW.