All Categories

How are Moderators chosen?

How are Moderators chosen?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
May 6, 2017, 20:4005/06/17
Skycooldude said:

3/4 of his "training league" was inactive lol...

http://prntscr.com/f4vgx5

http://prntscr.com/f4vgu1

the only thing he must be training them is how to quit haha..

he kicked them all btw.. his league is now just him and 2 "other players"

He is wise and experienced in game isnt he
May 6, 2017, 23:1705/06/17
08/03/14

the man has 700+ posts on the forum and is definitely well known here.....

and the only members of his league are himself and his alt?   i think that says a lot about the vote of confidence from the forum. 
May 7, 2017, 14:0205/07/17
May 7, 2017, 14:03(edited)
10/31/14

HiI would have long embarrassed him if he was alone. He is just hiding behind the KT, He has not done anything, He has killed less than 10 of my units. But the KT didn't buy into his obsession with me. Only one did some damage during the BM. He just send some of his friends to fight his battles, while he himself hides behind a facade of the KT. 

I have managed to let them waste enough money on me, + 20 FB's that have all killed nothing. I wanted to have fun with them during the BM, but I remembered that KT is not fighting me, DV is. 

Besides their beacons where empty, by my calculations they hardly had 25 mil during the BM. Even the corner beacons where empty.  

These is what I was going to say in KT TS. DV I am calling you out, for the second time I say get out of the KT and fight as an equal. 

For 7 days I say let's battle, I will fight you, probably even show you how noobs play.

Get out of the KT, and make a league and fight me. If you can't I can arrange a league for you it onlycost 2000 sapphire. 

A true Dutch will accept my challenge. Last time I said change your name to Marcel and I will fight you, but you haven't done so. These time I say make a league, a 1 man league and let's fight. Just you and me. A battle, a challenge between two men. 

Stop hiding behind Dave, stop sending Stewart to fight your battles, come out and fight me. Sans KT

May 7, 2017, 15:2605/07/17
May 7, 2017, 15:29(edited)
07/11/13

Oracle said:

HiI would have long embarrassed him if he was alone. He is just hiding behind the KT, He has not done anything, He has killed less than 10 of my units. But the KT didn't buy into his obsession with me. Only one did some damage during the BM. He just send some of his friends to fight his battles, while he himself hides behind a facade of the KT. 

I have managed to let them waste enough money on me, + 20 FB's that have all killed nothing. I wanted to have fun with them during the BM, but I remembered that KT is not fighting me, DV is. 

Besides their beacons where empty, by my calculations they hardly had 25 mil during the BM. Even the corner beacons where empty.  

These is what I was going to say in KT TS. DV I am calling you out, for the second time I say get out of the KT and fight as an equal. 

For 7 days I say let's battle, I will fight you, probably even show you how noobs play.

Get out of the KT, and make a league and fight me. If you can't I can arrange a league for you it onlycost 2000 sapphire. 

A true Dutch will accept my challenge. Last time I said change your name to Marcel and I will fight you, but you haven't done so. These time I say make a league, a 1 man league and let's fight. Just you and me. A battle, a challenge between two men. 

Stop hiding behind Dave, stop sending Stewart to fight your battles, come out and fight me. Sans KT

LOL... i'm sure DV could take you on 1v1 using only his infantry...

*and edit*

Seems your league is down to 2 members now.. maybe u should move your alt elsewhere and you can have your own 1 person training league....

I think it would be beneficial to you... means you can focus solely on training yourself how to play the game... and I think you need all the help you can get.

So you can arrange a league for him??? Using one of your alts???

May 7, 2017, 16:5505/07/17

Skycooldude said:

Oracle said:

LOL... i'm sure DV could take you on 1v1 using only his infantry...

*and edit*

Seems your league is down to 2 members now.. maybe u should move your alt elsewhere and you can have your own 1 person training league....

I think it would be beneficial to you... means you can focus solely on training yourself how to play the game... and I think you need all the help you can get.

So you can arrange a league for him??? Using one of your alts???

LOL I would only have to use my wraiths most likely.

On a serious note, you are being and have been ridiculed by some of the more experienced players this game has.
Players from different leagues, leagues that have been at the top end of this game since pretty much the beginning.
Destiny, Anarchy, KOK, KT to name a few ....

You still dont get the real point?
You are a joke, the laughingstock of this game ... take a hint ;)

May 7, 2017, 19:4605/07/17
03/22/16
Do you really expect sieging him to make a difference? All I see is several people of significantly higher level bullying to get their way. Good luck with that submission hold.
May 7, 2017, 20:0805/07/17

brunsonthomas said:

Do you really expect sieging him to make a difference? All I see is several people of significantly higher level bullying to get their way. Good luck with that submission hold.

Do you really expect promoting an utter and total nOOb to moderator makes you more believable?
I know reading is hard but if you read our posts before commenting on how hard and unfair life is for poor Oracle you knew it was in fact "your moderator" that picked the fight on these boards :)

May 7, 2017, 20:3205/07/17
03/22/16
Marcel Stokvis said:

brunsonthomas said:

Do you really expect promoting an utter and total nOOb to moderator makes you more believable?
I know reading is hard but if you read our posts before commenting on how hard and unfair life is for poor Oracle you knew it was in fact "your moderator" that picked the fight on these boards :)

All I see is the same names over and over again. Do not forget every one of us was a nOOb at one time. What he was before he became a Moderator, I do not know. Who he antagonized or bothered I do not know. I am not promoting him or demoting him. I have no control over who is chosen as a Moderator. All I have asked is for everyone to give him a fair chance. If he fails then it is his fault, not certain people simply looking for shortcomings causing him to lose interest in trying to help those with even less experience than he. Also, some example you are setting to encourage people to play and grow.
May 7, 2017, 20:5505/07/17
07/11/13

brunsonthomas said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

brunsonthomas said:

All I see is the same names over and over again. Do not forget every one of us was a nOOb at one time. What he was before he became a Moderator, I do not know. Who he antagonized or bothered I do not know. I am not promoting him or demoting him. I have no control over who is chosen as a Moderator. All I have asked is for everyone to give him a fair chance. If he fails then it is his fault, not certain people simply looking for shortcomings causing him to lose interest in trying to help those with even less experience than he. Also, some example you are setting to encourage people to play and grow.

Why would we encourage the Town Idiot Moderator to be teaching people how to play the game. He will teach them WRONG... It takes twice as long to unteach players a wrong habit, then to teach them a correct habit.

Also, for the part of "What he did before he became a moderator, I do not know".. you can look back at his previous forum comments.. They are a load of bs and nonsense morphed together to form an illogical post.
May 7, 2017, 21:0005/07/17

brunsonthomas said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

brunsonthomas said:

He had a chance, not a big one granted but that was his own doing.
A huge part of the core community (disregarding the few alts he had speak up for him) spoke up AGAINST him.
In a community that was mostly killed by our forum moderators thats saying something.
I have seen people speak up that hadnt posted in months if not years against this nutcase.

He failed the second he applied as he had no reason to apply.
You yourself said every moderator had to be completly unbiased .... do I need to remind you????
In his first week he edited deleted and closed more threads then your full team did combined in a month.

Did you look at leagues subforum?
It used to be semi active ... now every new thread is closed deleted or moved.
If this was all part of some grand plan to kill whats left of this game ... bravo you are succeding.

I skipped this BM and wont spend another cent aslong as kiddo over there is still a moderator.
Nor will I hit anyone in game cept for kiddo there ... you and me both know me hitting peeps generated money for plarium.

Ohhh and please brunsonthomas, dont turn this around and put the ball in my court.
Need to end this as dummy promised to ban me in a few hours if I didnt unblock him lol and you and I both know that isnt going to happen

May 8, 2017, 01:2305/08/17
08/03/14
brunsonthomas said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

brunsonthomas said:

your no better than oracle,  you both are in the same boat as far as i am concerned.  i lost count of how many wrong answers youve given people. 
May 8, 2017, 01:2405/08/17
08/03/14
Oracle said:

I have managed to let them waste enough money on me, + 20 FB's that have all killed nothing.

who is the one hiding here?   sounds like youre spending all your time in the catacombs.
May 8, 2017, 10:1205/08/17
May 8, 2017, 11:07(edited)
10/31/14

Marcel Stokvis said:

http://prntscr.com/f56s5o

You mean these

Some educations from a ''Noob"

Sieges are a way of gaining resources, That means you have to earn resources, during your siege, It uterly useless otherwise.  go to your siege tab, and withdraw resources from your siege periodically. 

The act of seiging is an offensive action, But the act of keeping a siege is a defensive action. So Lord DV remember to use offense when you are sieging, and a defensive units to keep a siege.  

You send offense units, to kill the enemies units in a castle and, send defense units, seconds latter to reinforce your siege with defense. I hope you get it. Stewart can teach  you, he knows how. Although he is not very good, He tend to overwhelm defense. thus gain less points in the offensive part. 

A KT Captain must atleast know these, 

May 8, 2017, 10:4405/08/17
03/20/14

No points from overwhelming??  http://prnt.sc/f5ezda  

Did you notice in the pic that there was no red marker to hide the location of either participant in the fight??

Im sure a mod should know that as it is a built in tool in the game.

Im not sure if you class this as an overwhelm as i lost a few troops, I have edited any info which could be embarrassing for my apponant as it was 1 of those times where you have a brain fart and mess it up, among months of smart fighting.

http://prnt.sc/f5ezx5

May 8, 2017, 11:0305/08/17
03/20/14

OK Oracle, It seems that you really dont understand so i will make no slurs against you in this post, Nothing but learning info.

You mostly always break the seige on you with infantry! correct?

So the units seiging your castle need to defend infantry?

Look at these 2 pics to see the better def against inf.

http://prnt.sc/f5f6wv

http://prnt.sc/f5f783

May 8, 2017, 11:1405/08/17
10/31/14

Stewart_KT1 said:

OK Oracle, It seems that you really dont understand so i will make no slurs against you in this post, Nothing but learning info.

You mostly always break the seige on you with infantry! correct?

So the units seiging your castle need to defend infantry?

Look at these 2 pics to see the better def against inf.

http://prnt.sc/f5f6wv

http://prnt.sc/f5f783

That is no excuse at all. weather pikes have a good defense against infantry or not is off topic. DV is defending with offense, and that should worry a moderator like me. 

What if  I have used Beast, How where you going to defend that utter act of noobishinesm. Its a good thing that you are educating DV, maybe you can persue him to take my challenge, I have paypal account ready for him to use to buy 2K sapphires. 
May 8, 2017, 11:2705/08/17
May 8, 2017, 12:14(edited)
03/20/14

You Stu.**p  sp**tic

edit

Oracle

Initial

Stupid spastic 
May 8, 2017, 11:5705/08/17

not picking a side here but just a note 

2k sapphs do nothing in this game :))