All Categories

Hey Plarium, I just got CHEATED ON BGS SOOOOO BAD!!!!!! Tell me is this acceptable rewards????

Hey Plarium, I just got CHEATED ON BGS SOOOOO BAD!!!!!! Tell me is this acceptable rewards????

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Apr 10, 2017, 15:2604/10/17
10/04/13

EmperorTrump said:

@Jezebel regarding ur strategy for bgs. I do exactly the same method as u recommended. I yellowed a 98 and then a 51 both almost to completion. Figuring in any normal circumstance ive ever had that losing that many troops should be enough for a good payout. Afterall almost completing a 98 is pretty massive losses. So then finished the 98 and got 255 dragons, peanuts for what i lost. In any case like this u still havent cashed out the reward and just have to do a few more bgs of just about any level to get that reward. Afterall, i lost tons yellowing the 98 all the way down, and then lost more dragons/wyverns when i finished it. So i yellowed a 99 a little bit, then took out a 38 from full, still nothing. Running out of troops now i finished the 51 which was yellowed all the way down. Still nothing. Then took out a 33, stlll nothing. I said ok the reward has GOT to be in the bank, so i took out a 33, and then a 32. STILL nothing. Now i have no army left and nothing to show for doing all that. Ive literally NEVER had this happen before. The reward has been built up from yellowing a 98 and a 51 and then finishing the 98, and then doing the 38, 33, and 32. I couldnt afford to keep yellowing without cashing something out first and then going back for more. And yes i always keep some yellowed for when im ready to cash out. Ive always done bgs this same way and it has always worked with 100% success. Ive even taught marshals and all kinds of players how to do it this way and it always works the same for them as it does for me. I do the exact strategy as what u recommended, ive always had 100% success rate in cashing in. Except NOT this time. Hence my extreme frustration and complete dissatisfaction and i assume it has to do with the recent 1% Upgrade changes made

On a side note unrelated, my dragons and wyverns are lvl 19 and 20 respectively, and my chimeras are only lvl 1, so it wouldnt make sense for me to waste the resources training chimeras and using them on bgs at this point. Just wanted to add that on, but its unrelated to my plight here. Thank u for ur assistance 

I question anyone who says they have a 100% success rate, since bg payouts now are never a sure thing. 

But judging by what you've said, it sounds like you didn't have nearly enough res loaded.  What was your last big payout?  Your bank is probably still negative from that, you'll have to load it all back in before you can get another payout. 
Apr 18, 2017, 13:4104/18/17
02/22/15

I, along with others have experienced the disappearing bank as TheBeast just posted about so I feel your pain.

I am not going to comment about the whole topic but I will make one suggestion, Legendary troops shouldn't be used in BG, that is a for sure loss. I do not have exact proof as plarium will not divulge ANY useful BG info but from what I have been told by more than a few is the GW dragon that cost you a few sapps and can't be built has the same resource value as a regular dragon so please do not give back to Plarium your legendary troops for little resource value.

Other than that BG are still a bit of a mystery with their randomization, you can bank 400 mil and hit a lvl 50 without a full payout, how and why Plarium does this is beyond me. The next time you do BG a lvl, 40, then 50 and 100 will all pay in sequence even though you haven't added to the bank except for what it took to kill those BG. How they can say there is a strategy to BG when this happens is crazy, they seem more like a slot machine to me.
Apr 18, 2017, 14:1804/18/17
12/18/14
I have no clue because I have not really bg'd for a very long time but it would seem to me that all you guys hitting the ranks every week are probably just recycling troops to see a massive payout here and there but really not making any gains because who knows how many dragons and necros are being tossed back in .....
Apr 18, 2017, 23:5304/18/17
12/18/14
djmoody said:

Jezebel said:

I have no clue because I have not really bg'd for a very long time but it would seem to me that all you guys hitting the ranks every week are probably just recycling troops to see a massive payout here and there but really not making any gains because who knows how many dragons and necros are being tossed back in .....
No one is making any gains out of BG's if done normally as intented, just losses. There is no doubt about that (and that is before taking into account the bank bug which we as players now have absolute proof of - see the other BG thread).
yup kinda figured as much - my comments have always been based on past knowledge of what I had done and feedback from other players still doing bg - the most i do now is feed some res troops in for league tournaments and tournaments that offer some decent rewards for 5k or less points - just trying to reload my bank over time but who knows if this will work with all the bugs in the game
Apr 19, 2017, 03:3504/19/17
03/15/16

I Like the way players threatening the Plarium   with word like "Do u know how much money ive spent on this game" or  "OK, thats the way it is??? Then I wont be spending any more money!!!" etc etc.
And not just this post, many others who lost or the game doesn't tilted in her/his way , they threatens plarium with the word "Money"
Go ahead plarium.......... dont give reward to hard work or smart strategy , only make people spend  more money  to achieve new level, upgrade troops and you will be  rewarded with this kind of "Black Mail"

BiohazarDModerator
Apr 19, 2017, 08:4904/19/17
10/04/13
Tarun Naskar said:

I Like the way players threatening the Plarium   with word like "Do u know how much money ive spent on this game" or  "OK, thats the way it is??? Then I wont be spending any more money!!!" etc etc.
And not just this post, many others who lost or the game doesn't tilted in her/his way , they threatens plarium with the word "Money"
Go ahead plarium.......... dont give reward to hard work or smart strategy , only make people spend  more money  to achieve new level, upgrade troops and you will be  rewarded with this kind of "Black Mail"

BGs are an optional feature of the game, and are not required to participate in the rest of gameplay.  Perhaps the smartest strategy would be to just avoid them entirely.  
Apr 19, 2017, 09:3104/19/17
12/18/14
BiohazarD said:

Tarun Naskar said:

BGs are an optional feature of the game, and are not required to participate in the rest of gameplay.  Perhaps the smartest strategy would be to just avoid them entirely.  
True, unfortunately Plarium added bonuses like the hero items for doing bg so if you want to take advantage of those bonuses you either play bg or you buy them - either way you lose - the hero was a great update for lower level players who did not bg to the highest levels BEFORE the hero was introduced - adding levels to bg is not the answer either
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 19, 2017, 11:2304/19/17
09/17/15
Jezebel said:
True, unfortunately Plarium added bonuses like the hero items for doing bg so if you want to take advantage of those bonuses you either play bg or you buy them - either way you lose - the hero was a great update for lower level players who did not bg to the highest levels BEFORE the hero was introduced - adding levels to bg is not the answer either
You're right. hero feature gives you good bonuses for doing BGs :) And it's an incentive for PvE players. However, one may choose to stay without bonuses, and develop in other directions :)
Apr 19, 2017, 12:2204/19/17
12/18/14
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Jezebel said:
You're right. hero feature gives you good bonuses for doing BGs :) And it's an incentive for PvE players. However, one may choose to stay without bonuses, and develop in other directions :)
if you want to be competitive you have to take advantage of all the bonuses you can get - There is no way around it or maybe I just play build a castle instead and forget I even wanted to play a war game 
Apr 19, 2017, 17:1604/19/17
Apr 19, 2017, 17:18(edited)
10/31/14

Jezebel said:

if you want to be competitive you have to take advantage of all the bonuses you can get - There is no way around it or maybe I just play build a castle instead and forget I even wanted to play a war game 

Well many people have fun in these game, and not all players in these game have made it into the top rankings, or want to. Competition is another aspect of the game, but many others are available. If you like a particular kind of game play master it and stay at it. Most player become unhappy when they get shoveled into a whole different kind of game play, that doesn't suit their play style.

PvP is fun, so is PvE, but I consider them no fun compared to the communication aspect of the game. another player might consider PvE fun, while another prefer to be alone in a league and use his time in the game to build a very beautiful cattle. For as long as you concentrate on your fun you will never go wrong in MMORPG

Apr 22, 2017, 12:1804/22/17
02/22/16
The real Problem with the BGs Is you Money players Have shown Plarium that they can separate you from your Money with them. So as they get closer to where they will take their profits and flip off the people that have played for years. They make them even less rewarding and add more money Based Features (That you all jump to Buy). I think it's only a matter of time Before Plarium turn off the Lights !!!!
Apr 22, 2017, 12:2404/22/17
02/22/16

EmperorTrump said:

Hey Plarium, i dont know what u did recently to screw with the BGS but i just took out a lvl 98, 51, 38 and 33 BG and do u know what i got??????  About 350 dragons and 70 occult units!!!!!!!!! BULLLLLLLLSHHHIIIIII.......   I spend WEEKS training before i do bgs and i just threw away massive amounts of wyverns and dragons, paladins and knights ive spent WEEKS training and this is all i got?????  I know how the normal system works, its based off losses. So i melted down the 98, melted down the 51,melted down a lvl 23 Portal QUEST bg, then went and finished the 98. Then i got a CRAPPY reward of 295 dragons for finishing a 98..... Yes 295 dragons after all of that.... so i finished the 51 hoping to get the full payout.. Got 55 dragons.. PFFF, so i said thats still not good enough, let me take out a 38 and see.. Got 37 occult units..  STILL not good enough so i took out a 33 saying OK this time im actually gonna get the "real" payout... NOPE..... Another 33 occult units.... WHAT A LOAD OF HORSE SHIIII!!!! Totally inexcusable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am BEYOND PISSED OFF.... Do u know how much money ive spent on this game and i just got thoroughly ROBBED!!!!!!!  OK, thats the way it is??? Then I wont be spending any more money!!! Have it your way..SO STUPID AND RIDICULOUS CHEATING AND ROBBING A MASSIVE SPENDING CUSTOMER WHO IS AN EXPERT AT BGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  NO EXCUSE FOR THAT LOUSY PAYOUT!!!!!

Go ahead and check my reports from 8:24 pm EST to 12:35 am EST and tell me do u think thats fair????

Plarium's Answer to You Is Yeah I Know   Mawhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Lets do it again real soon !  Sorry Mate you have fallen into Plarium Greed Machine 
Apr 22, 2017, 13:3004/22/17
Apr 22, 2017, 13:53(edited)
12/13/14

EmperorTrump said:

Hey Plarium, i dont know what u did recently to screw with the BGS but i just took out a lvl 98, 51, 38 and 33 BG and do u know what i got??????  About 350 dragons and 70 occult units!!!!!!!!! BULLLLLLLLSHHHIIIIII.......   I spend WEEKS training before i do bgs and i just threw away massive amounts of wyverns and dragons, paladins and knights ive spent WEEKS training and this is all i got?????  I know how the normal system works, its based off losses. So i melted down the 98, melted down the 51,melted down a lvl 23 Portal QUEST bg, then went and finished the 98. Then i got a CRAPPY reward of 295 dragons for finishing a 98..... Yes 295 dragons after all of that.... so i finished the 51 hoping to get the full payout.. Got 55 dragons.. PFFF, so i said thats still not good enough, let me take out a 38 and see.. Got 37 occult units..  STILL not good enough so i took out a 33 saying OK this time im actually gonna get the "real" payout... NOPE..... Another 33 occult units.... WHAT A LOAD OF HORSE SHIIII!!!! Totally inexcusable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am BEYOND PISSED OFF.... Do u know how much money ive spent on this game and i just got thoroughly ROBBED!!!!!!!  OK, thats the way it is??? Then I wont be spending any more money!!! Have it your way..SO STUPID AND RIDICULOUS CHEATING AND ROBBING A MASSIVE SPENDING CUSTOMER WHO IS AN EXPERT AT BGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  NO EXCUSE FOR THAT LOUSY PAYOUT!!!!!

Go ahead and check my reports from 8:24 pm EST to 12:35 am EST and tell me do u think thats fair????

If you are hitting level 98 bg then you do not want payouts from level 51 etc
Yellowing lower level bg 'might' help towards your main payout, but finishing them is a mistake until after you get your main payout

http://stormfall.playtamin.com/infestations.html

Collecting 645 wyverna and 129 griffins from level 51 would deplete your resource bank which delays your main payout from the level 98

Sending 2.8 million to die at level 98 has always seemed like hard work to me :)

BiohazarDModerator
Apr 23, 2017, 08:1504/23/17
10/04/13
Oracle said:

Jezebel said:

Well many people have fun in these game, and not all players in these game have made it into the top rankings, or want to. Competition is another aspect of the game, but many others are available. If you like a particular kind of game play master it and stay at it. Most player become unhappy when they get shoveled into a whole different kind of game play, that doesn't suit their play style.

PvP is fun, so is PvE, but I consider them no fun compared to the communication aspect of the game. another player might consider PvE fun, while another prefer to be alone in a league and use his time in the game to build a very beautiful cattle. For as long as you concentrate on your fun you will never go wrong in MMORPG

Does anyone actually come to the game just to sit alone in a corner and build a pretty castle?  I was told this was a war game :O
BiohazarDModerator
Apr 23, 2017, 08:1704/23/17
10/04/13
Snowgoon said:

EmperorTrump said:

Yellowing lower level bg 'might' help towards your main payout, but finishing them is a mistake until after you get your main payout

Collecting 645 wyverna and 129 griffins from level 51 would deplete your resource bank which delays your main payout from the level 98

Sending 2.8 million to die at level 98 has always seemed like hard work to me :)

Plarium made some changes to how yellow barring affects the bank a few months ago, so you have to be careful with it now as you can end up with lots of res trapped. 
Apr 23, 2017, 19:3204/23/17
12/18/14
BiohazarD said:

Snowgoon said:

EmperorTrump said:

Plarium made some changes to how yellow barring affects the bank a few months ago, so you have to be careful with it now as you can end up with lots of res trapped. 
yeah it takes a lot of mucking about to try to get the res back out sometimes - eventually it will come in MOST cases I think but yes be careful otherwise you may end up having to build in order to get your army back out 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.