New Event

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 29, 2017, 09:1503/29/17
09/17/15

Tamerin said:

I've been reading comments for the past few months coming particularly from Oracle and especially in regards to Multicultural/Multinational/Multi-Multi-Ethnic/Multi-Spiritual contributions and conditions in this forum and in this game.

I have to agree with Plarium Developers in this matter.  I'm an an theologian and have completed on my own personal website soon to be published complete Theogenies of every world religion from pre-history to modern times.  In the process I've also discovered that if you were to correspond to all world religion and ethnicity it would require a holiday every day of every month for the entire year.  Beleive it or not folks there's a holiday that applies on every day.

Therefore:

Utilizing the Gregorian Calender/ Roman calendar system and those holidays that were contrived by Emperor Constantine in 625 CE for the Unification of The three Primary Religions of the time period and appeasement of same would be most appropriate.  

Those holidays being the following

Spring Solstice (Easter) - Which corresponds with Passover

Yuletide (Christmas) - Corresponding with Hannukhah

Halloween- (Samhain)  

WHich are almost world celebrated being the common holidays.

and Midsummer (summer Solstice)

These are the most common Holidays.  Celebrated worldwide and through most religions call them whatever name you choose.

And for those who haven't got their religion/ethnicity represented quit whining about it already Sheesh.

I"m Pagan BTW and have none of mine actually represented as they are meant to be presented but you don't hear me whining.

TAMERIN

Well said, Tamerin! 

Mar 29, 2017, 11:3103/29/17
Mar 29, 2017, 11:44(edited)
02/11/15

BiohazarD said:

Tamerin said:

I've been reading comments for the past few months coming particularly from Oracle and especially in regards to Multicultural/Multinational/Multi-Multi-Ethnic/Multi-Spiritual contributions and conditions in this forum and in this game.

I have to agree with Plarium Developers in this matter.  I'm an an theologian and have completed on my own personal website soon to be published complete Theogenies of every world religion from pre-history to modern times.  In the process I've also discovered that if you were to correspond to all world religion and ethnicity it would require a holiday every day of every month for the entire year.  Beleive it or not folks there's a holiday that applies on every day.

Therefore:

Utilizing the Gregorian Calender/ Roman calendar system and those holidays that were contrived by Emperor Constantine in 625 CE for the Unification of The three Primary Religions of the time period and appeasement of same would be most appropriate.  

Halloween- (Samhain)  

These are the most common Holidays.  Celebrated worldwide and through most religions call them whatever name you choose.

And for those who haven't got their religion/ethnicity represented quit whining about it already Sheesh.

I"m Pagan BTW and have none of mine actually represented as they are meant to be presented but you don't hear me whining.

TAMERIN

"Complete theologies of every world religion from pre history to modern times"?  Somehow I get the feeling you missed a few (considering that there are thousands of different religions). 

Actually Biohazard I have however due to the immense size of my research I haven't decided as to which format I'm actually going to use on my already over-extended information that is currently on my website as to how I want to go about cataloging them for ready access.  I have shared some examples already with a few friends in here whom had an interest in what I have already put out so they personally can attest to the veracity of my statement if they so choose.  
I am an ATC Minister with a background in multiple religions, of over 38 yrs experience and research in theology, plus am the CEO/Director of Operations of a Non-Profit Religious Rights Organization that deals in handling cases pertaining to religious discrimination.  My organization itself was formed in 1994 by myself and a fellow ranking member of the greater Pagan community.  
Of course as you stated there are thousands of religions being formed almost regularly most are sectarian however and based upon the five major world religions.  And have basic roots in prehistory.  However I know this is getting off topic regarding the game.
Therefore let it be said that my comment was directed toward individuals feeling discriminated against when in fact there is no way possible to actually represent everyone on any level without discriminating against someone else. So this bit of whining that occurs because a game sits on a commonality basis with as many recognized holidays they can achieve realistically is the best they can do anyway.
Well Back to my current operation in game which is remove a bully from our mist. And help bring the game back to the old standards we all set up and enjoyed prior to their interference.  Of course utilizing fireball/raid/siege diplomacy to resolve this matter.
Peace
Tamerin  

BiohazarDModerator
Mar 30, 2017, 14:2403/30/17
10/04/13

Tamerin said:

BiohazarD said:

Tamerin said:

Therefore:

Halloween- (Samhain)  

TAMERIN

"Complete theologies of every world religion from pre history to modern times"?  Somehow I get the feeling you missed a few (considering that there are thousands of different religions). 

Actually Biohazard I have however due to the immense size of my research I haven't decided as to which format I'm actually going to use on my already over-extended information that is currently on my website as to how I want to go about cataloging them for ready access.  I have shared some examples already with a few friends in here whom had an interest in what I have already put out so they personally can attest to the veracity of my statement if they so choose.  
I am an ATC Minister with a background in multiple religions, of over 38 yrs experience and research in theology, plus am the CEO/Director of Operations of a Non-Profit Religious Rights Organization that deals in handling cases pertaining to religious discrimination.  My organization itself was formed in 1994 by myself and a fellow ranking member of the greater Pagan community.  
Of course as you stated there are thousands of religions being formed almost regularly most are sectarian however and based upon the five major world religions.  And have basic roots in prehistory.  However I know this is getting off topic regarding the game.
Therefore let it be said that my comment was directed toward individuals feeling discriminated against when in fact there is no way possible to actually represent everyone on any level without discriminating against someone else. So this bit of whining that occurs because a game sits on a commonality basis with as many recognized holidays they can achieve realistically is the best they can do anyway.
Well Back to my current operation in game which is remove a bully from our mist. And help bring the game back to the old standards we all set up and enjoyed prior to their interference.  Of course utilizing fireball/raid/siege diplomacy to resolve this matter.
Peace
Tamerin  

Hmm maybe you did then.  I'd be interested to see the research if it ends up in an easily accessible database. 

But yes, this does seem to have gotten a bit off topic :P
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.