I have proof of a league where multiple players have alt accounts

I have proof of a league where multiple players have alt accounts

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Feb 28, 2017, 08:0102/28/17
08/22/15

roadstar Pitbull said:

I have personally seen the screenshots of proof and reports to plarium on atleast 3 accts, I can recall,reported by others. I have also seen the action taken, which was nothing but a 24 hr ban on 1 acct.

Just like the BOTs that we were asked to report, long ago, nothing to be done. 

Same ole song and dance,, working on it,, do not see the issue,,,, everything working as intended....

I think you missed a step in the stringent testing Pitbull,

Are the alts having money spent on them?..............check.

Everything working as intended.....

It goes strangely unnoticed that the money for the 20 alts is all coming from the same bank A/c........ 
Feb 28, 2017, 19:4302/28/17

Rosconz said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

I have personally seen the screenshots of proof and reports to plarium on atleast 3 accts, I can recall,reported by others. I have also seen the action taken, which was nothing but a 24 hr ban on 1 acct.

Just like the BOTs that we were asked to report, long ago, nothing to be done. 

Same ole song and dance,, working on it,, do not see the issue,,,, everything working as intended....

I think you missed a step in the stringent testing Pitbull,

Are the alts having money spent on them?..............check.

Everything working as intended.....

It goes strangely unnoticed that the money for the 20 alts is all coming from the same bank A/c........ 

interesting point,  i wonder if players with only 3 or 4 alts  even tried to use a different payment plan for each, one paypal, one bank, one prepaid, maybe they use 20 different charge cards, but those would still be under same name unless stolen.

but yes many players have 3 or 4 alts that they play as regular characters and low to moderately coin.  i suggested before for there to be a 10 character limit per ip adress whether it be 10 individuals in a family or 10 characters for one person.
BiohazarDModerator
Mar 1, 2017, 16:2903/01/17
10/04/13

RandomDrop said:

Nemanja said:

Lord Randomdrop,

I believe an man of honor would report dishonest behavior and cheating.

Lord Nemanji,

First off I don't think having multiple accounts is cheating do to the nature of the game and lack of players. If someone changes accounts and then jumps into chat pretending to be someone else I have an issue but I will take that up with them, not Plarium.

An honorable person focuses on their own actions and not the actions of others. We only have control of the game we play as individuals and running to the stasi to turn in other players is the action of those seeking victim status or just flat gets off on kissing ass.

This entire thread rubs me wrong, but I grew up getting a whippin for being a tattle tail and with the opposite moral compass as what was practiced in Communist East Germany.

Wow how did this thread get led to communism?

But anyways, multiple accounts violate plarium's rules, and should be reported to support.  Plarium won't hunt them down and send them to the death camps (I think), they'll just delete the extra accounts. 
Mar 2, 2017, 00:1903/02/17
07/25/15
BiohazarD said:

RandomDrop said:

Nemanja said:

Lord Randomdrop,

Lord Nemanji,

First off I don't think having multiple accounts is cheating do to the nature of the game and lack of players. If someone changes accounts and then jumps into chat pretending to be someone else I have an issue but I will take that up with them, not Plarium.

An honorable person focuses on their own actions and not the actions of others. We only have control of the game we play as individuals and running to the stasi to turn in other players is the action of those seeking victim status or just flat gets off on kissing ass.

This entire thread rubs me wrong, but I grew up getting a whippin for being a tattle tail and with the opposite moral compass as what was practiced in Communist East Germany.

But anyways, multiple accounts violate plarium's rules, and should be reported to support.  Plarium won't hunt them down and send them to the death camps (I think), they'll just delete the extra accounts. 
Show us proof on any castles that been deleted ever except for the odd "master" spamming good deals for real cash.
Mar 2, 2017, 12:1903/02/17
06/22/14

Alts are cheating and against the Plarium's rule.

Only laziness and incompetence of Plarium has allowed this situation.

In addition, Plarium realized that alts provide higher profits and keep investors longer in the game, so they do not even try to stick to their own rules.

I want more castles, but it would have changed the game, because each additional castle is a huge benefit.

One note more, alts aren't same as bot castles, for sure.

Having alts cant has excuse. Simple, that is forbidden.

BiohazarDModerator
Mar 2, 2017, 19:5603/02/17
10/04/13
Gadheras said:

BiohazarD said:

RandomDrop said:

Nemanja said:

Lord Randomdrop,

Lord Nemanji,

Show us proof on any castles that been deleted ever except for the odd "master" spamming good deals for real cash.
Plarium doesn't give us moderators a list of deleted castles, sry. 
Mar 3, 2017, 06:3503/03/17

this whole issue is a joke

just like bots, they don't know what to do with alts, especially when it concerns players that spend money... I am pretty sure these players and their alts will not get deleted even if reported.

if you think alts should just be "legal" then im betting you have an alt or 2 already

Mar 3, 2017, 17:2003/03/17
03/01/16

Lords and Ladies, the answer regarding this matter has been given several times. It's not the topic that should be raised or can be handled here, on the Forum. All suspisious accounts should be reported to our Support team. Only our Support agents can check these accounts and take appropriate measures. 

Lords, please remember that we have some rules, which help us organize the work the most effective way and help you handle all the issues that you can face. Please, let's follow these rules together. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.