Destiny - Reputation or Troops?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Feb 11, 2017, 15:0702/11/17
Feb 11, 2017, 15:18(edited)
06/29/14

FRENZIE said:

Dear test, have you been dropped on your head when you were a baby? I said earlier not here to play war on forums. U stated you hit WD because they made agreement with Emps so whats the agreement?

Oh my gosh, Frenzie lying again?!?!?!   Who would of thought that was possible?   What I did say is that you and WD made an agreement and that I was attacked by WD.   Is it even possible for you to not lie?  I really question that thought now...
This seems to fit you so well: 

and who is spreading such lies? We fight WD and not planing to stop. 

I've already answered that I'm not going to share the private convo, which will get the post removed and it will also get me banned on the forums.  That's not allowed, so it's not gonna happen.  Not sure why you continue to ask the same question over and over after it's already been answered. 

I am inviting you both (destiny + WD + Emps) to start a 3 way war between each other. That could bring some fun back into the game for all of us.

Oh look, now you've moved onto personal insults and talking about my infant years...how grown up of you, lol.

And look, another subject change, suprise surprise (I think I called out that you would try this with my last post)...it doesn't change the fact that you're a liar.

If you want a war with Destiny, come and take down our beacons then you will have a war upon your hands.

Feb 11, 2017, 15:0902/11/17
06/29/14

Emperor Nikolinos said:

haha its maybe not a coincidence that i wanted you to believe something like that. you want it or not i am not Shin. and i can prove it. In contrast with ya that u cannot approve an agreement between my Superior league and WD. haha Honestly mate do you think that if we have decided to kill all of you WD would be the right league to choose ? 

Btw why are you typing with Orange Color ? Is that a way to be different ? hahaha every time that i am seeing someone telling the word Test even in real life i am laughing out loud :)

I've already answered that in another post, go back and read the rest of the forums and you'll have your answer.

Tho i like you just to know, i will send you and alliance offer to ya again. 

Feb 11, 2017, 20:5602/11/17
07/11/13
always love going to the forums to read the drama :)
Feb 12, 2017, 07:3602/12/17
12/18/14

your recent message doesn't necessarily negate any other messages that could have been sent before "this episode"

TWD are fun targets they get their knickers in a bunch so I could see where you or any other league may or may not have hit them before....

just a heads up if you are getting fireballs from TWD my remedy was to fireball Pamela Marie for every fireball report i got in my herald from them regardless of who sent it and who it was sent to - include a message to Pamela explaining this as part of the strategy  

Feb 12, 2017, 08:3002/12/17
06/13/15
Well there was no peace or no truce or no any agreements with them apart that she may fight one on one with the Emps player she had a problem with. once she decided to expend it to the whole league she got hurt and again i reminded her to fight one on one, it got out of hand again and she lost all her beacons and again i had to remind her to fight one on one lolz. And well suddenly she sent me this letter which i didnt agree to peace with them as my player didnt agree to it. They can fight as long as Pam doesnt get leagues involved again. I never talked to her bout destiny tho, thats my issue on this forum, so did she make that up or u are making it up?

Jezebel said:

your recent message doesn't necessarily negate any other messages that could have been sent before "this episode"

TWD are fun targets they get their knickers in a bunch so I could see where you or any other league may or may not have hit them before....

just a heads up if you are getting fireballs from TWD my remedy was to fireball Pamela Marie for every fireball report i got in my herald from them regardless of who sent it and who it was sent to - include a message to Pamela explaining this as part of the strategy  

Feb 12, 2017, 13:5802/12/17
Feb 12, 2017, 14:00(edited)
12/18/14

It could have been anybody "Emps" isn't just the Marshal and sorry to say Big Kahuna was Marshal for a bit who knows what he did while you were not in that position, could have been a soldier a league has 150+ players to keep track of

I have decided that I don't care my members can do whatever they want  if they send a whack message to someone though I would hope that I would be advised so I can be aware of what is going on with them

Feb 12, 2017, 14:5602/12/17
Feb 12, 2017, 15:30(edited)
06/29/14

FRENZIE said:

Well there was no peace or no truce or no any agreements with them apart that she may fight one on one with the Emps player she had a problem with. 
Oh my gosh, look at Frenzie go!!  She just can't stop:
Take note that the time stamp on the league-wide is about 13 hours later UTC time than the SS Frenzie showed.

I'm happy to share the league-wide's because that's not a private message according to the mod's.
once she decided to expend it to the whole league she got hurt and again i reminded her to fight one on one, it got out of hand again and she lost all her beacons and again i had to remind her to fight one on one lolz. And well suddenly she sent me this letter which i didnt agree to peace with them as my player didnt agree to it. They can fight as long as Pam doesnt get leagues involved again. I never talked to her bout destiny tho, thats my issue on this forum, so did she make that up or u are making it up?
So far in just this one thread alone you have lied about:
- A truce
- Emps always doing "their own dirty work"
- Claimed I hit WD because they made an agreement with Emps
- In the beginning of this thread, "Wondering" what agreements you could make with WD:  
That's 4 lies in just one thread, can you imagine how much Frenzie has lied over the entire course of her stormfall career??  Especially when you take into account 1 on 1 sessions with people where I'm not there to contradict her claims or when she's in a setting where she won't get called out?

P.S.     Hey Mods - Why is it that Frenzie is allowed to share Private messages, but I get banned if I do?  Isn't that some F'd up double standard?

Feb 12, 2017, 19:3002/12/17
06/13/15
Lolz! I cant control what Pam writes to her league! But I know no truce or peace were agreed on due to my player still wishes to fight her. 

test said:

FRENZIE said:

Well there was no peace or no truce or no any agreements with them apart that she may fight one on one with the Emps player she had a problem with. 
Oh my gosh, look at Frenzie go!!  She just can't stop:
Take note that the time stamp on the league-wide is about 13 hours later UTC time than the SS Frenzie showed.

I'm happy to share the league-wide's because that's not a private message according to the mod's.
once she decided to expend it to the whole league she got hurt and again i reminded her to fight one on one, it got out of hand again and she lost all her beacons and again i had to remind her to fight one on one lolz. And well suddenly she sent me this letter which i didnt agree to peace with them as my player didnt agree to it. They can fight as long as Pam doesnt get leagues involved again. I never talked to her bout destiny tho, thats my issue on this forum, so did she make that up or u are making it up?
So far in just this one thread alone you have lied about:
- A truce
- Emps always doing "their own dirty work"
- Claimed I hit WD because they made an agreement with Emps
- In the beginning of this thread, "Wondering" what agreements you could make with WD:  
That's 4 lies in just one thread, can you imagine how much Frenzie has lied over the entire course of her stormfall career??  Especially when you take into account 1 on 1 sessions with people where I'm not there to contradict her claims or when she's in a setting where she won't get called out?

P.S.     Hey Mods - Why is it that Frenzie is allowed to share Private messages, but I get banned if I do?  Isn't that some F'd up double standard?

Feb 12, 2017, 20:1402/12/17
comon peeps less talking more fighting .... lets finish this game with a bang!
Feb 12, 2017, 23:4002/12/17
Feb 12, 2017, 23:41(edited)
06/29/14

FRENZIE said:

Lolz! I cant control what Pam writes to her league! But I know no truce or peace were agreed on due to my player still wishes to fight her. 

Either you're lying or she is - I'll let the two of you hash that one out.  It doesn't change the fact that other than that one scenario, you have lied multiple times in this thread.

I have backed up my claims with facts and evidence every step of the way, and the two of you have repeatedly lied.

---------

Morale of the story - Destiny relies on it's troops to create our own reputation as we always have, regardless of the claims others make.  (Especially claims that come from the numerous liars out there)

Feb 13, 2017, 14:3602/13/17
06/29/14

Hey Emp Niko (misunderstood), why send an alliance offer when you're already in Destiny?  lol

Feb 13, 2017, 21:0102/13/17
08/06/16
test u are a very smart guy indeed ;)
Feb 13, 2017, 23:2802/13/17
03/22/16
test said:

Hey Emp Niko (misunderstood), why send an alliance offer when you're already in Destiny?  lol

There is a difference between a personal alliance and a league Ally. Also, alts are not legal in this game and makes you suspect of violating rules.
Feb 13, 2017, 23:5602/13/17
06/29/14
brunsonthomas said:

There is a difference between a personal alliance and a league Ally. Also, alts are not legal in this game and makes you suspect of violating rules.

While that may be true, I'm pretty sure at this point we all know that Plarium doesn't do anything about alts, so it's a pointless policy to have...
Feb 14, 2017, 04:0102/14/17
07/11/13
brunsonthomas said:

test said:

There are alts in the game?
Feb 14, 2017, 13:2102/14/17
Feb 14, 2017, 13:34(edited)
10/31/14

test said:

If He/she is an alt then I find that is time I go and bedazzle a chupacabra.

Feb 14, 2017, 13:5802/14/17
Feb 14, 2017, 14:01(edited)
12/18/14

brunsonthomas said:

test said:

how is "test" violating the rules the person in chat is the one violating the rules and has not hidden the fact that they have or are an alt acct

i will once again go on record by saying that the house of unity was the original culprit for the creation of alt accts so people could get the bonuses from it, the fact that they were then used to improve game play came later
Feb 14, 2017, 15:0602/14/17
Feb 14, 2017, 15:12(edited)
12/18/14

http://prntscr.com/e8nkyg

Why would someone go out of their way to make something up re: TWD being coerced to hit Destiny by Emps???

Who cares about TWD?  The only thing they do is lose all their troops hitting unbeatable targets then send fireballs in retaliation of losing their troops stupidly.

by the way thanks for the "block" ability in private messages :)

Feb 14, 2017, 16:1302/14/17
03/01/16

test said:

brunsonthomas said:

While that may be true, I'm pretty sure at this point we all know that Plarium doesn't do anything about alts, so it's a pointless policy to have...

Lord Test, alternative accounts are not allowed to have. Please report suspicious accounts to our Support team.

Feb 14, 2017, 17:3102/14/17
12/18/14
Eugenia Misura said:

test said:

brunsonthomas said:

Lord Test, alternative accounts are not allowed to have. Please report suspicious accounts to our Support team.

that is not his job to report suspected alt accts I believe that would be yours or some Plarium employees job to monitor for alt accts and deal with suspected abuse
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.