Ridiculous and laughable

Ridiculous and laughable

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jan 29, 2017, 10:2701/29/17
09/20/14

IronApex Turok said:

having had a few wars with die blutige...

You had ONE war with us Turok. And you lost it. Because you tried to play war like a beacon hit. Because that's all you know how to do.

it is EXTREMELY BORING to war with you guys, as can be attested in the above screen shots. 14 days of war with KOK and the total points is only like 40k.

Turok...this is a war of our Ally, Angel Palace with KOK. KOK is still too scared to accept our war invite. Please take a proper look before you write stuff.

Oh and it's not Angels fault, they engage KOK, but KOK can't even take advantage of this, despite all their talk.

Jan 29, 2017, 17:3701/29/17
07/11/13
Marcus said:

IronApex Turok said:

You had ONE war with us Turok. And you lost it. Because you tried to play war like a beacon hit. Because that's all you know how to do.

it is EXTREMELY BORING to war with you guys, as can be attested in the above screen shots. 14 days of war with KOK and the total points is only like 40k.

Turok...this is a war of our Ally, Angel Palace with KOK. KOK is still too scared to accept our war invite. Please take a proper look before you write stuff.

Oh and it's not Angels fault, they engage KOK, but KOK can't even take advantage of this, despite all their talk.

what would we take advantage of?? hitting castles where WOD's can be set up... yea.. lets send our O to hit a player of no significance to us with the risk of losing all of our O to a WOD..... KOK is much smarter than this and thus won't be meddling in a war where there is no return for the losses.. Enjoy your "waring" though... after all.. who cares if you lose 50 mil O and kill 10 mil D as long as you get that victory.
Jan 29, 2017, 19:0501/29/17
09/20/14

Skycooldude said:

what would we take advantage of?? hitting castles where WOD's can be set up... yea.. lets send our O to hit a player of no significance to us with the risk of losing all of our O to a WOD..... KOK is much smarter than this and thus won't be meddling in a war where there is no return for the losses.. Enjoy your "waring" though... after all.. who cares if you lose 50 mil O and kill 10 mil D as long as you get that victory.

Yes... ever heard of the concept of hitting the enemy where and when they're weak and avoiding battles when they're strong? The beauty of the war feature is (to repeat it AGAIN) no single player can win it and you can't make yourself untouchable.

By the way, what's the point in wasting MASSES of troops (and we're talking not 10 or 50 mil, where talking 500 plus) on hitting beacons, building them up, just to lose them in the next massacre or to the next coiner with a frail ego? How much troops and time and money and energy has KOK wasted on beacons only to drop them all now? What is the return in this?

At least we have victories, everyone else just has dead troops and nothing to show for it.

But I start to realize how pointless this all is, we're talking about a feature almost everyone in the game never attempted, so how could you have any accurate infos or arguments?

Jan 29, 2017, 19:1001/29/17
09/19/14

@Test

Quite admirable, that you too bother to write something here. Even more so, since you want to quit. Your statement is no surprise to me however. In the end, there is no other option for you, but to arrogantly look down from your high horse. Because you and me both are well aware, that Destiny would fail in a war against us and after that it would not be so easy anymore to influence smaller leagues, as it is now. You guys only live off your reputation from your old war against KT, because all you have shown in reaction to the assault by Emperors, was an attempt to save your face and to helplessly switch leagues like scared chickens, to avoid total defeat. You're simply checkmated, with no option to regain your former glory. It saddens me, because I used to think you had more going for you. Pretentious lines like "We've got better thing to do" or "we don't let others tell us how to play" is probably all we can expect from you.

@I_Claudio1

So far you're the biggest joker that I came by in this forum. No decency. All you do here is spout insults coupled with ignorance. Oh yeah and not to forget arrogance. You have really no clue about this game. Why do you think Frenzie (or Shin, in case he's still lurking around here) has not posted in this thread? Quite simple…they're smarter than you, because those two also know the oh- so-mighty pvp-league Emperors would go down against us. A war is something different than hitting a beacon every now and then. It requires understanding of the game mechanics and tactical expertise. Both things you apparently lack, since you get huffy about a few Fbs and advertise four little raids as a great victory. As the teacher would say: "The student missed the topic, F, take a seat." I say: "stand in the corner and be ashamed of yourself. Otherwise you disgrace Emperors even further." Oh, little note about fbs. Our members get fireballs from some players as soon as they raid a castle sieged by one archer, just because those numbskulls think it belongs to them. Laughable.

@DJMOODY

As I can see, you belong to the few people, who looked into the game mechanics. One additional little note about points from defense and offence. If you catch the enemy Off with a raid-attack, this gains you a tactical advantage, since those troops are out of the picture, but unfortunately you get barley any war points for Off troops if you kill them in a castle.

In principle, in this game the defender is at an advantage. This is also true in real life. The defender behind thick walls is at an advantage and usually will inflict more damage to the attacker. Unless, he attacks with overwhelming force and has means to break the defenses. That is simply the case in every war. But to reason this would make things unfair is, in my opinion, simply an attempt to avoid the confrontation.

THE RULES OF THE GAME ARE THE SAME FOR EVERYONE !!!

Including us. So there is balance and the tipping-point is teamwork and interactions between the members of the league decide who wins the race. I think you're well aware that your players commitment is not strong enough to fight a prolonged war without messing up. You know this, and each of your statements and arguments why you don't go to war in a wargame, is made to avoid this exposure. Your glory has also faded. Still I would be happy to enter a state of war with you, since it is a part of the game after all.

Regards Cao

Jan 30, 2017, 00:1501/30/17
Jan 30, 2017, 00:46(edited)
06/29/14

Caotarch said:

@Test

Quite admirable, that you too bother to write something here. Even more so, since you want to quit. Your statement is no surprise to me however. In the end, there is no other option for you, but to arrogantly look down from your high horse. Because you and me both are well aware, that Destiny would fail in a war against us and after that it would not be so easy anymore to influence smaller leagues, as it is now. You guys only live off your reputation from your old war against KT, because all you have shown in reaction to the assault by Emperors, was an attempt to save your face and to helplessly switch leagues like scared chickens, to avoid total defeat. You're simply checkmated, with no option to regain your former glory. It saddens me, because I used to think you had more going for you. Pretentious lines like "We've got better thing to do" or "we don't let others tell us how to play" is probably all we can expect from you.

Quick summary for those that don't want to read the longer portion of my post:

Caotarch is a liar which appears to stem from a ton of false assumptions - I go into detail down below.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quite Un-admirable Caotarch, you're still crying on the forums and making lots of assumptions which are utterly wrong.

I'll correct a couple of them:

---------

I have hundreds of options in regards to what I want to do, I see hanging out in a dying game that is utterly broken in so many senses of the word as one of the worst possible options to move forward with,  so I'm moving away from Stormfall and anything with the Plarium brand name.

----------

I think most people can agree that it's entirely unknown what would happen in war with Destiny vs. DBH

What I do know from our history is that we previously wiped you off the beacon map when you tried to hold and defended beacons. 

To me, it's entirely clear that it was you who utterly failed and are clearly considered a looser in every sense of the word, and have next to zero influence on the server since that time, whereas Destiny has had much influence since that time and has won countless wars and battles.

Also, beacon spawn is a great representation of how well your league is doing. 

Destiny is the ONLY league on the server to maintain 100% of it's edge territory and beacons at spawn, right away.  No other league in the game has accomplished this for as long of a time frame as Destiny has done.  That is a consistent testament to how strong and well coordinated Destiny is.  

A number of other leagues have held the majority or just some of the key beacons and spent many months negotiating or finally getting around to hitting other leagues out, but no league has ever consistently held 100% their entire edge beacons as quickly and with a 100% track record over many different beacon spawns as Destiny has done.

Someone that sits around throwing fireballs and crying on the forums and whining that people won't accept their broken game-mechanic challenge just makes me chuckle and to me looks incredibly childish.

----------

In regards to our reputation, Destiny has placed first in a number of league-wide challenges many times vs the rest of the server - whereas I have NEVER seen DBH place in first even a single time, yet you brag about your activity and skill and yet still fail to win any of the massive amounts of events that have happened over the history of this server.

It doesn't hurt that we have billions in both offense and defense to back up our "reputation".

---------

In regards to expectations, I assume based on overwhelming evidence in this thread, that all we can expect from you is more crying on the forums and trying to make fun of other people - there doesn't appear to be much else DBH can do other than hide in catacombs and throw fireballs and get wiped out of beacons time and time again, other than making lots of false assumptions and making fun of others on the forums.   

You've gone to a very sad place Caotarch...have fun playing with yourself and crying on the forums.

Jan 30, 2017, 17:2701/30/17
Jan 30, 2017, 17:37(edited)
03/25/15

the great destiny, they must bundle 5 leagues and give up 100 beacons to fight against a other ranking leagues - and what they do after that  - amazing nothing. what a great league. unbelievable things the do....it is truly a perfect organized 100% active WAR League with the best of the best.....! blah blah blah blah

djmoody thx for ur hints.. i little hint from me for u, we both has to work with the same game mechanics, so its balanced between our leagues - and if u know so many, u can easy outplay us - gl
Jan 30, 2017, 19:5401/30/17
06/29/14
Nyduc said:

the great destiny, they must bundle 5 leagues and give up 100 beacons to fight against a other ranking leagues - and what they do after that  - amazing nothing. what a great league. unbelievable things the do....it is truly a perfect organized 100% active WAR League with the best of the best.....! blah blah blah blah

djmoody thx for ur hints.. i little hint from me for u, we both has to work with the same game mechanics, so its balanced between our leagues - and if u know so many, u can easy outplay us - gl
Ah, still crying in the forums I see...
Jan 31, 2017, 16:5301/31/17
09/20/14
We put forth a challenge and you pussied out. These are the facts.

Destiny and KOK and simply done for, that's all there is to it. Your reaction proves it beyond anything we could say.

Jan 31, 2017, 17:4001/31/17
Jan 31, 2017, 17:40(edited)
06/29/14

Marcus said:

Destiny and KOK and simply done for, that's all there is to it. Your reaction proves it beyond anything we could say.

And you're still crying on the forums... maybe it's time for a new name:

Da

Baby

Horde

De 

Bumbling

Horde

so many choices, so little time...

While you're waiting, maybe you should order some cries with that waaaaaa burger.
Jan 31, 2017, 18:0701/31/17
Jan 31, 2017, 18:09(edited)
06/29/14

Marcus said:

Just because a little child comes up and and challenges us to a battle doesn't mean we need to jump to attention and accept such a dumb endevour...cry all you want.

Let's swap the scenario - Destiny challenges you to take down our beacons.  Our defense is out in the open and ready any time you dare try to fight with us instead of hiding in our catacombs.  Let's see if you man up or pussy out.

Feb 1, 2017, 17:1002/01/17
09/19/14

@ Test

Blah blah blah. Yawn

You have no other choice as to offend here .. you have not been a serious league for a long time. You are bored because you always give the same garbage from you. Creep up

@ DJMOODY

The only two things in this game are the beacon massacre and the confirmation of a war in a war game. This is laughable.

If you understand the mechanics as well as show how to win, why do not we lead a war, but only labs ?

Cao

Feb 1, 2017, 18:4902/01/17
09/20/14

test said:

Let's swap the scenario - Destiny challenges you to take down our beacons.  Our defense is out in the open and ready any time you dare try to fight with us instead of hiding in our catacombs.  Let's see if you man up or pussy out.

Seriously test? We offer you a skill challenge and your counter is a "who can burn the most money" contest? Why not destroy the fortress of Emperors? After all, their defense is "out in the open" and you have "billions in offense" at your disposal?

Plus, they are the main reason why you have to cower in your corner.

djmoody said:

Easy to win a war

Then why do you keep losing wars?

Yes, you understand the mechanics of the game. What YOU don't understand is, that the war feature requires something more, discipline, teamwork, leadership. It's not surprising really. If all you ever did were beacon hits, you never before needed a working team. Beacon hits are just a handful of strong players giving their armies to the leader. There is literally NO teameffort in taking down beacons.

And that is also why there is no community in the game or in the forum. Because it's not needed. 95% of all members are only needed for parking their defense in the beacons. Gameplay  and fun is reserved for the big guys.

And so all the "successful" leagues in the game are a handful of offence-providers and a lot of non-players.

In conclusion: Talk is cheap, let's play instead!

Feb 2, 2017, 00:5302/02/17
Feb 2, 2017, 00:58(edited)
06/29/14

I put the challenge out there (along with my troops - unlike you guys who hide in your catacombs) - it seems you are too scared to do anything about it and can only cry and complain.  I'll consider it as though you have officially "pussied out" as you put it.

Keep on crying, it's all that you appear to have left...

Feb 2, 2017, 13:3702/02/17
08/03/14
Marcus said:

IronApex Turok said:

we've had several wars with you. Under both Dark Phoenix and Dragons Keep.  it all goes the same way. you catacomb, and you dont attack.  its like playing wack a mole...only theres no mole.
Feb 3, 2017, 16:0102/03/17
Feb 3, 2017, 16:02(edited)
09/20/14

djmoody said:

You know what. I thought that is a bit strange. No one does wars, can't remember really running any. But seeing as none of us pay any attention maybe we have lost a load.

So having looked it up - 1 concluded war on history. It was Emps, accepted during the beacon war so that at least we got some points towards the achievement while the coined hammer hit our beacons.

This is what I hate about the forums. Having to interact with sooooooooooo many people who will simply make stuff up, happy to post lies and BS with no shame. I guess you think that most people won't check and will just swallow your lies as facts.

Don't expect any favours from me in the near future now.

I actually decided not to write anything here anymore, since it's obviously pointless to expect anyone of you having the guts to go to war with us. This has been made more than clear in the last few days.

But I will not be called a liar!

You lost one war with emperors and you're currently losing one against Angel Palace.

You never won a war, now have you?

What have I "made up" then, tell me.

It is not my problem if you don't pay attention, as you put it. Nor is it my problem if you pick bad times to accept wars or pick the wrong opponent.

We don't expect anyone to "swallow" anything except the facts.

This is one reason why we PROMOTE the war feature. Because everyone can look up who fought a war against whom and who was the winner. And who was the loser.

We too lost wars and there is no shame in it. Shameful is to never fight them or make false accusations.

I don't recall ever asking you for any favours and I certainly wouldn't accept any from you after this last post of yours.

@IronApex Turok

Oh, I wasn't aware that you tried to fight us with different leagues. I usually stay with the team I picked until I stop playing. Anyway, the fact remains, we never had a war with Dragons Keep. And we even bashed some of their beacons to get them to accept. Still, couldn't muster the courage. At least now I know who made this decision and why. Didn't feel like losing again, eh?

Once again, EVERYONE can look up all the wars that happened and the outcome and everyone can easily tell why no one, not even the self proclaimed top leagues dare to accept a war against us.

The truth is there for everyone to see.

That is the beauty of WAR.

Feb 3, 2017, 21:3902/03/17
08/03/14

Marcus said:

@IronApex Turok

Oh, I wasn't aware that you tried to fight us with different leagues. I usually stay with the team I picked until I stop playing. Anyway, the fact remains, we never had a war with Dragons Keep. And we even bashed some of their beacons to get them to accept. Still, couldn't muster the courage. At least now I know who made this decision and why. Didn't feel like losing again, eh?

Once again, EVERYONE can look up all the wars that happened and the outcome and everyone can easily tell why no one, not even the self proclaimed top leagues dare to accept a war against us.

The truth is there for everyone to see.

That is the beauty of WAR.

same squad different name.

Everytime we have went to war with you, we never found any WODs or anything that looked like a defense. If you are willing to put troops on the walls why even ask for a war?
Feb 9, 2017, 18:5002/09/17
Feb 9, 2017, 19:08(edited)
12/18/14

Speaking from experience since we are currently in a "war" with DBH - they are winning yes because their high level castles are hammering our low level castles they aren't hitting any of our bigger players 

ah well no big deal they are killing builds whatever we will build more, but that is how they win, port around to the easy targets and wipe em out

since most of my league does not spend on this game any longer we don't have the saphs or means to relocate to hit them

we will see what happens I will let it run its course for 7 days and then cancel the war by then our small castles should be beaten down fairly well
Feb 9, 2017, 19:2202/09/17
05/25/14

Jezebel said:

Speaking from experience since we are currently in a "war" with DBH - they are winning yes because their high level castles are hammering our low level castles they aren't hitting any of our bigger players 

ah well no big deal they are killing builds whatever we will build more, but that is how they win, port around to the easy targets and wipe em out

since most of my league does not spend on this game any longer we don't have the saphs or means to relocate to hit them

we will see what happens I will let it run its course for 7 days and then cancel the war by then our small castles should be beaten down fairly well

Ya that's all DBH does. Earlier in this post about the Vampire war with them the only reason the war was stopped and they won was because we closed the league down and did a merge into fellowship.

Feb 9, 2017, 22:2102/09/17

I understand what he is saying though in his initial post, I send out dozens of warrequests in the past years and only 1 or 2 were accepted.