A traitor returns

A traitor returns

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Oct 26, 2016, 03:1010/26/16
05/14/16

Sir Crusher said:

Clearly there are unanswered questions, but all we can actually go on with the spirit of this thread are the facts.  I see quite a bit of speculation and inaccurate information here, but as I've seen in quite a few other forum posts, that it's pointless to even give any time or energy to change the viewpoint of anyone that's sitting on the jury of public opinion.  What's that old saying?  "Opinions" are like what part of the body?  Everyone's got one?

Or knows one?  :)

Nose...everyone has a nose.

I won that one right? :)
Oct 26, 2016, 04:0210/26/16
08/05/14
GoGo Archie said:

Sir Crusher said:

Clearly there are unanswered questions, but all we can actually go on with the spirit of this thread are the facts.  I see quite a bit of speculation and inaccurate information here, but as I've seen in quite a few other forum posts, that it's pointless to even give any time or energy to change the viewpoint of anyone that's sitting on the jury of public opinion.  What's that old saying?  "Opinions" are like what part of the body?  Everyone's got one?

Or knows one?  :)
From the horses mouth ^^^^ 
Well......some part of the horse's anatomy anyway......
Oct 26, 2016, 14:0910/26/16
04/07/14
The forums sure bring out the Richards eh?
Oct 26, 2016, 18:3510/26/16
02/27/16
Sir Crusher said:

The forums sure bring out the Richards eh?
"richard"  crusher alt confirmed 
Oct 26, 2016, 20:0710/26/16
12/21/14

Talking about lies and alts I will now make my confession. I cannot go on any longer

I AM SIR CRUSHER!!!
Oct 26, 2016, 20:2610/26/16
02/27/16
Tychi said:

Talking about lies and alts I will now make my confession. I cannot go on any longer

I AM SIR CRUSHER!!!
No no, I am SIR CRU......... Wait who am i again, see what you started
Oct 27, 2016, 04:5010/27/16
04/07/14

djmoody said:

Tychi said:

I AM SIR CRUSHER!!!
I am Sparticus
NO, I AM!!
Oct 28, 2016, 00:1110/28/16

Well Lets See Here Is The Question Am I Back Bet Your Safs On It Some Will Need Them

Am I A Traitor ?  No I am Very Angry and Was Very Angry then I Did go to KT with Promisses Of Beacon Numbers None were ever given did i say they were yes i did to a few peeps on face book Did Crusher poisioned my League YES!!!! I Will not get into any details of why things happened the way they did but any who think they can smeir  my name and nothing will come of it couldnt be more wrong. Bunker down i have made 2 top 10 Leagues now its time for a 3rd but i have a New Target in mind KT is off my radar gratz guys.

EVERYONE KNOWS ME AND KNOW I LIKE TO FIGHT AND I WONT RUN FROM ONE 

YOUR ON NOTICE CRUSHER
Oct 28, 2016, 01:5610/28/16
07/02/15
BigHurt said:

Well Lets See Here Is The Question Am I Back Bet Your Safs On It Some Will Need Them

Am I A Traitor ?  No I am Very Angry and Was Very Angry then I Did go to KT with Promisses Of Beacon Numbers None were ever given did i say they were yes i did to a few peeps on face book Did Crusher poisioned my League YES!!!! I Will not get into any details of why things happened the way they did but any who think they can smeir  my name and nothing will come of it couldnt be more wrong. Bunker down i have made 2 top 10 Leagues now its time for a 3rd but i have a New Target in mind KT is off my radar gratz guys.

YOUR ON NOTICE CRUSHER
Well... speaking of the devil
Oct 28, 2016, 02:0210/28/16
FAILO said:

BigHurt said:

YOUR ON NOTICE CRUSHER
Well... speaking of the devil
been called worse
Oct 28, 2016, 04:1910/28/16
04/23/15

Hmmm, Anarchy is CRUSHERS League. Always will be. If certain backstabbers feel the need to whine and cry about it, perhaps

they can start playing pokemon go while they sit in front of the trailer park trash they belong to. Clear?
Oct 28, 2016, 04:2210/28/16
09/29/14
Just to clarify a few points. Frist of all, if you gave or not the numbers that matters little. I for one trusted you and regardless of whatever differences you had with Crusher the league respected you. I know many players that reached out to you when you went to little anarchy asking you to come back. Then you decided to throw a tantrum, kicked everyone out of the sub league and posted that you were giving the numbers to KT.  How do you think that all the players, me included that respected you felt ? There is only one word for it, BETRAYED. Second Anarchy became a top 10 league after you left. Are you going to claim that as your personal achievement too ?  Last but not least, being the fierce warrior that you believe to be, you know where I live. Bring it on !
Oct 28, 2016, 04:5010/28/16
Oct 28, 2016, 04:57(edited)
04/07/14

BigHurt said:

YOUR ON NOTICE CRUSHER

Ah great...  another threat.  I get 10 a day on average.  So since I poisoned YOUR league..  why didn't you just kick me out?  You didn't even have the courtesy of writing a message to ANY of us to tell us you were angry about anything.  All we knew was you went 'long ago' on us, more than once, we captains at the time made decisions that would further the league (which I may add, we said we could always back out of), you log in out of the blue, make me marshal, suicide your troops into a KoK beacon and disappear  and despite the internal problems you caused in the league, we survived. and grew, without you.  You angered a LOT of people.  I was just disappointed in you.

Everyone knows me too, and what I'm capable of.  Let me just say that Luffy is nothing compared to what we have now, so you can take your notice and use it as a suppository.

ps.  your grammar is terrible.
Oct 28, 2016, 09:1610/28/16
Oct 28, 2016, 09:17(edited)
10/31/14

Empty your pockets again, It will be raining money, Plarium. Maybe these flame war will get a little more interesting, than the last

At  these rate, I will have to consider buying a popcorn maker,

Loving the show by the way, on the scale of bravo, I give you guys a Bravado, Brava goes To Big Hurt, 

Can't wait for the bloodshed and the blood pool. 
Oct 28, 2016, 11:2410/28/16
10/02/15

that guy said in his message that "i kicked everyone out from the league" .... is that something he wrote in the sense of remorse or is he taking pride in it? XD 

here i am working my hard to recruit active fun players and there he is kicking out members coz' he got crushed by someone......... hah!
Nov 2, 2016, 21:5011/02/16
08/05/14
BigHurt said:

YOUR ON NOTICE CRUSHER
Welcome back.  As you've seen, I've kept your private life private and told the Forum you never sent those beacon numbers.  One thing I've learned here though is people only believe what they want to as far as it supports their agenda and slanders their enemies.
Nov 3, 2016, 16:2411/03/16
Nov 3, 2016, 16:29(edited)
I have been called Crusher's Alt more times then most of you combined .... I win!
Nov 4, 2016, 05:0611/04/16
06/29/14

lol 

Can a moderator close this thread?  It appears to be done...or at least one can only hope so.

Nov 5, 2016, 18:1711/05/16
03/22/16
test said:

lol 

Can a moderator close this thread?  It appears to be done...or at least one can only hope so.

Sounds good to me.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.