Paradigm Shift - Differences

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Sep 17, 2016, 14:4109/17/16
12/18/14
djmoody said:

Sarah Walker said:

We all see how well you have done , going from 1st place to 5th place has been your victory right , the players can all tell the different versions of how things went down but one thing is for sure , destiny has been knocked off the throne and is no longer ranked number 1 

if thats a victory then congrats to you :)

Says the league that dropped to 20th last time I looked and only had that from league paypal sapphing of a fortress.

If that's a victory then congrats to you :)
you beat me to it DJ - Sarah what you may not realize is that Destiny has never cared about rankings - just because we were at the top doesn't mean we "needed" to be there - we have dropped in rank several times since I joined it really means nothing
Sep 17, 2016, 14:5209/17/16
10/15/14

wow do you just make it up as you go along , i must of been hearing things in them UC meetings , i cant believe how you guys twist things around to suit your arguement in one post and turn it the other way in another post , wtg 

Sep 17, 2016, 14:5909/17/16
Sep 17, 2016, 15:00(edited)
06/29/14

It's too funny listening to you guys contradict each other and twist your own posts:

http://prntscr.com/cj2qqh http://prntscr.com/cj2s9m- Talks about "tucking tail and running" 

And the contradiction:  http://prntscr.com/cj2taz - COWARDS claim that the corner will fall. W e will see if the COWARDS are brave enough to attempt it and fight us, or if they will just continue to rage on the forums, showing off their little you-tube vidoes and chicken pictures and boast about how they are the greatest league when all they have done so far is hit empty beacons...

We're the league that has defense in beacons and are ready for battle since day 1. Whereas COWARDS ran and hid all of their defense before doing any sort of hitting of beacons. 

You guys test hit all 9 of our edge beacons while we were hitting the other Unforgiven leagues and chose not to attack us, I assume because at that time, you would of been wiped out the way our defense was stacked on those 9 beacons.  But when you spied our beacons again and found out they were empty after we shifted all of our defense around, you went and hit them and make some false claims for some sort of victory.

We are a corner beacon league, we still hold the corner, till that changes, you can claim all sorts of false victories that you want, but we are still a first page (top 5) league in the rankings and we still have all of our troops sitting out in the open on our beacons, ready for battle.

Just because Shin messaged me asking me to put 200 million in each of my beacons for you guys to hit, doesn't mean I was going to do that.

Organizing defense and preparing long before you touched our beacons is in no way, shape, or form, "runnning", it's simply out-playing you.  

Making your players spend thousands of dollars reviving their troops, is a win as I stated earlier, and yes, we are willing to keep watching you spend for your pretend victories.

-----------------

Ever take a moment notice how all the leagues ranked "above" Destiny are leagues that aren't doing any beacon fighting?  There is no shame in that, it's just different play styles.  

We don't play for rank, we play for fun, we're having a blast playing the game and enjoying some good old fashioned beacon wars!

For those brave enough to keep defense out and those brave enough to attack defended beacons, we congratulate and salute you, we still have everything out there to be hit as we always have, I just hope the COWARDS aren't too scared to actually fight or hit anything that isn't an empty beacon.

Sep 17, 2016, 14:5909/17/16
12/18/14
Sarah Walker said:

wow do you just make it up as you go along , i must of been hearing things in them UC meetings , i cant believe how you guys twist things around to suit your arguement in one post and turn it the other way in another post , wtg 

I am really not sure what you mean by that statement since rankings were never a topic of discussion in our meetings.  Wow maybe have another cup of coffee and think about that for a minute or two.  Having only been in two of our meetings though I guess you can make all the assumptions you want.
Sep 17, 2016, 15:1809/17/16
10/15/14

our defense is out and always has been out , you have done exactly the same thing by putting minimal def in your beacons and stacking up , there is no textbook way of playing the game , in fact you have made rules up to suit your needs 

for instance where in the game rules does it say that a NAP can be made , i find it funny that your argue over a NAP when is a player invention and not how the game is meant to be played 
Sep 17, 2016, 15:2409/17/16
12/18/14

Sarah Walker said:

our defense is out and always has been out , you have done exactly the same thing by putting minimal def in your beacons and stacking up , there is no textbook way of playing the game , in fact you have made rules up to suit your needs 

for instance where in the game rules does it say that a NAP can be made , i find it funny that your argue over a NAP when is a player invention and not how the game is meant to be played 

in a fortress that has force limits to how much offense can be sent at it - yup that's putting it out there :)

NAP agreements - personally idc about them at all - I know which leagues I want to war with and which ones I don't - embassy alliances restrict game play - since Shin was proposing a big ole NAP agreement to include KOK, Destiny, KT and Emps I suppose not everyone feels the same way as you do in that regard
Sep 17, 2016, 15:3709/17/16
Sep 17, 2016, 15:42(edited)
10/15/14
Destiny Kok AND KT already have a NAP is place so if shin was proposing anything he was just trying to get his league into this big player made NAP that was already in place , thats how i personally see it and i am not speaking for or on behalf of anyone , That NAP you are all fighting over is fiction 
Sep 17, 2016, 16:0009/17/16
Sep 17, 2016, 16:00(edited)
06/29/14

Sarah Walker said:

Destiny Kok AND KT already have a NAP is place so if shin was proposing anything he was just trying to get his league into this big player made NAP that was already in place , thats how i personally see it and i am not speaking for or on behalf of anyone , That NAP you are all fighting over is fiction 

Apparently you haven't taken the time to read or understand any of Shins posts - his idea is fundamentally different than just a NaP with a couple other leagues who have all fought a beacon war with one another at one point or another, then decided, we're done fighting, let's agree to not hit one another anymore.

Shins proposal was that he got to attempt to play god with his veto power and get to decide what leagues are allowed or deserving of a beacon.  They can all come to his TS and ask for permission and if he deems them worthy, they will be allowed to have a beacon.  And if anyone attacked Emps, then the entire SUPER LEAGUE would rain down brimstone and fire and wipe that smaller league out for trying to rise up.

Shin wants to decide where legaues are allowed to be on the beacon map and decide when people can go to war, where they can go to war (on a special section of the map) and how long the war lats.  

It's competely insane, utter power grabbing, and attempting to dominate the entire server....there was someone else like that, I can't quite remember the name, but I do remember that it was a work of "friction", lol.

------------

The NaP's and agreements are as real as any other agreement, just like an alliance in this game, or anything else that revolves around someone else giving someone else their word in regards to an agreement.

How many leagues follow the games rules and have 25 pages of "allies" yet are nowhere in this game and don't actually do anything for one another.

So you can even argue that the game mechanics are dumb and fiction and the only thing that is real, is the deal that people make between one another, whether that's an alliance or a NaP.

Sep 17, 2016, 16:0209/17/16
Sep 17, 2016, 16:06(edited)
12/18/14

http://prnt.sc/cif60x

http://prnt.sc/cif3wm

I somehow knew I would have to post these

funny there were none of our current allies included - so if we deemed Unforgivens were not worthy would he then have gone to war with them if they hit us?

Sep 17, 2016, 17:2509/17/16
10/15/14

test said:

Sarah Walker said:

Apparently you haven't taken the time to read or understand any of Shins posts - his idea is fundamentally different than just a NaP with a couple other leagues who have all fought a beacon war with one another at one point or another, then decided, we're done fighting, let's agree to not hit one another anymore.

Shins proposal was that he got to attempt to play god with his veto power and get to decide what leagues are allowed or deserving of a beacon.  They can all come to his TS and ask for permission and if he deems them worthy, they will be allowed to have a beacon.  And if anyone attacked Emps, then the entire SUPER LEAGUE would rain down brimstone and fire and wipe that smaller league out for trying to rise up.

Shin wants to decide where legaues are allowed to be on the beacon map and decide when people can go to war, where they can go to war (on a special section of the map) and how long the war lats.  

It's competely insane, utter power grabbing, and attempting to dominate the entire server....there was someone else like that, I can't quite remember the name, but I do remember that it was a work of "friction", lol.

------------

So the UC didnt all agree that fellowship wouldnt be allowed to grow ? is that not deciding who gets what beacon and playing god ?

The NaP's and agreements are as real as any other agreement, just like an alliance in this game, or anything else that revolves around someone else giving someone else their word in regards to an agreement.

How many leagues follow the games rules and have 25 pages of "allies" yet are nowhere in this game and don't actually do anything for one another.

So you can even argue that the game mechanics are dumb and fiction and the only thing that is real, is the deal that people make between one another, whether that's an alliance or a NaP.

The NAP agreements are not part of the game unless they are in the rules , i have never seen any of these NAPS mentioned by plarium , they are complete nonsense 

Sep 17, 2016, 17:3009/17/16
12/21/14
Jezebel said:

What you fail to see here is tactically we are winning, we didn't have to drop all our beacons and hide our defense from your offense.  We still hold two beacons and a fortress.  Just like you, we did not care about losing beacons when it comes to a fight but we also minimized defense losses for our league.  You cannot boast you wiped us out because that would be a blatant lie.

Minimizing losses for our members was the right thing to do and I will stand behind that decision every time.

You didn't care about your beacons?.....Well what can I say?...Priceless, just Priceless!!....Give it a rest please its embarrassing
Sep 17, 2016, 17:4309/17/16
12/21/14

djmoody said:

Sarah Walker said:

We all see how well you have done , going from 1st place to 5th place has been your victory right , the players can all tell the different versions of how things went down but one thing is for sure , destiny has been knocked off the throne and is no longer ranked number 1 

if thats a victory then congrats to you :)

Says the league that dropped to 20th last time I looked and only had that from league paypal sapphing of a fortress.

If that's a victory then congrats to you :)

DJ. Whether you like it or not this is a PAY TO WIN game. I hate that as much as anyone else. I'd much rather skill/strategy  beats all but i'm afraid it just isn't. Coiner's will always be on top PERIOD!!.....It's how the game is. 

Not going into it again about the so called Paypal account. Exist or not it makes no difference. But STOP with the slagging off of the coiners, just because you are being out spent. Nearly everyone has spent something on this game at some point. Without a doubt anyone lvl 80+ has. 

So if spending $1 million on the game makes you win, then so be it you are the winner, coined or not. So yes the VICTORY is ours :)
Sep 17, 2016, 18:0609/17/16
12/18/14

Tychi said:

Jezebel said:

What you fail to see here is tactically we are winning, we didn't have to drop all our beacons and hide our defense from your offense.  We still hold two beacons and a fortress.  Just like you, we did not care about losing beacons when it comes to a fight but we also minimized defense losses for our league.  You cannot boast you wiped us out because that would be a blatant lie.

Minimizing losses for our members was the right thing to do and I will stand behind that decision every time.

You didn't care about your beacons?.....Well what can I say?...Priceless, just Priceless!!....Give it a rest please its embarrassing

we put our members before beacons, You are all upset because we didn't set them up all nice and neat for Emps to hit while at war with us to make achievements and earn influence points (that's the only way you can now) .  You wanted us to sacrifice their defense for your benefit.  Sorry not gonna do it.

As for the spending keep doing it idc as shown in the post earlier Stormfall is on it's way out - a reality you all may want to consider before continuing - you will not be remembered for it in any way, shape or form when the server is dead.  No one will know about Tychi one of the biggest spenders in the game.
Sep 17, 2016, 18:3809/17/16
12/21/14

Jezebel said:

Tychi said:

Jezebel said:

we put our members before beacons, You are all upset because we didn't set them up all nice and neat for Emps to hit while at war with us to make achievements and earn influence points (that's the only way you can now) .  You wanted us to sacrifice their defense for your benefit.  Sorry not gonna do it.

As for the spending keep doing it idc as shown in the post earlier Stormfall is on it's way out - a reality you all may want to consider before continuing - you will not be remembered for it in any way, shape or form when the server is dead.  No one will know about Tychi one of the biggest spenders in the game.

Will I be remembered in the game?... Maybe, maybe not. I guarantee you wont forget me lol. God knows how many times you wrote my name over the last 24hrs. Do you love/want me?.

As for being one of the biggest coiners in the game, you got to be having a laugh aren't you?......I spend a little spare cash here and there for fun but no more than you.
Sep 17, 2016, 20:3509/17/16
12/18/14
Tychi said:

Jezebel said:

Tychi said:

Jezebel said:

Will I be remembered in the game?... Maybe, maybe not. I guarantee you wont forget me lol. God knows how many times you wrote my name over the last 24hrs. Do you love/want me?.

As for being one of the biggest coiners in the game, you got to be having a laugh aren't you?......I spend a little spare cash here and there for fun but no more than you.
lol wow such a vivid imagination and big ego .... dream on .... thanks for the chuckles 
Sep 18, 2016, 00:4109/18/16
06/13/14
EMPERORS should change their name to EUNUCHS ....... you know no balls
Sep 18, 2016, 08:1409/18/16
06/29/14

djmoody said:

Sarah Walker said:

You don't have to see it "personally" as an opinion . Fray posted it up so you could see it LITERALLY as a fact.

No need to flounder in the dark all uninformed :)

I guess Sarah already forgot that UE was already in the NaP with all the other big players on the server, till Shin went broke the NaP he and his marshal had just agreed to, multiple times over multiple days.

If shin wants to be apart of any NaP, he needs to have at a bare minimum an ounce of integrity and the most basic level of transparency as to what is going on and all the things that he does behind closed doors.

Sep 18, 2016, 08:3509/18/16
12/21/14
Jezebel said:

Tychi said:

Jezebel said:

Tychi said:

Jezebel said:

lol wow such a vivid imagination and big ego .... dream on .... thanks for the chuckles 
Well that's a start, getting you to laugh :). Who knows what i'll have you doing by the time the war is over ;)
Sep 18, 2016, 14:2409/18/16
12/18/14
Tychi said:

Jezebel said:

Tychi said:

Jezebel said:

Tychi said:

Jezebel said:

Well that's a start, getting you to laugh :). Who knows what i'll have you doing by the time the war is over ;)
Laughter is the best medicine, I actually do have a sense of humor & all the Flame Wars have been amusing