Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Sep 16, 2016, 23:5709/16/16
06/13/14

Sweeeeet

Sep 17, 2016, 05:1809/17/16
08/03/14
Trentos said:

Yes I know Shin. I don't understand how you would think this would be some big secret. As far as posting Facebook account info, or even worse fixed business IP addresses as the disgraced moderator Biohazard did, this is just not cool. In fact, it is illegal in many jurisdictions. I would even go as far as suggesting that posting of Private messages in a public forum is a low act. If you disagree with me that is fine. But don't expect any respect from players that have ethics.

Yes Destiny KoK and a lot of others spend for themselves

So you are saying the UC have not had a large fund for some time? Come on Mate. This is a blatant lie!!!

considering even his facebook account is fake, the only law being broken is nick wailey violating facebook policy. 
Sep 17, 2016, 06:3009/17/16
06/13/15

I wasn't going to get involved on the forums but seeing this post made me question djmoody state of mind. looks like he has me mixed up with someone else.

djmoody said:

When a league buys a 3 member hammer back up from 250m ish to 800m in a couple of months and then grows its from 800m to 1.5bn in a couple of weeks that is $50k-$100k of spending. Possible a lot more if its being done inefficiently.

Telling us that Frenzie is just raiding hard is just the most ridiculous pointless lie in the history of lies.

As you can see i raid every week i end up in top 20 why do i do that if you think i can just buy troops? do you think i raid for fun? or because i have nothing to do? well i raid so i can build troops!

Raiding can add max of 3m power per month. With armour and boosts on that number could grow a bit - the 3m could be 5m with all boosts. Frenzie is posting screenshots of 720m army. It was only a few months back she had totaled nearly everything she had.

Wrong i only lost 70 mill that day at the beacon 425 it was about 1/4 of my offence back then

In the only time Frenzie talked to me in voice comms (i.e. literally talking not typing) she told me she was a medical student in Australia. Either she lied (I see no point in her volunteering the info and then lying about it), she has super rich parents who are happy to fund a $50k a month gaming habit or a load of people are funding the account (or I suppose to be complete on the options; Plarum gave them the money; or a Plarium member of staff fraudulently credited them the money).

Here is where you got me mixed up with somebody else, I would have never said such things not type not voice it as thats just not true and doesnt make a difference on what i study at all. Yes i study but i am not a medical student, not even close. Rich parents? who? me? my father is here my mother is not, a electrician makes 50k a month to spend on a game??? this is just ridiculous!! so again i say u did have me mixed up with somebody else. Makes me wonder on what else have you gotten mixed up about?

But to be honest, whether "the fund" is being used to buy the hammer or whether the 3 players themselves are investing tens of thousands of dollars the point remains.... this is the 3rd time that my league has been involved in a war where the other side takes part solely on the back of stupid, retarded levels of uber coining. 

Now about the league paypal. yes we do have it. yes Shin did ask the league to contribute to help  resurrect my lost offence that i have lost in the beacon 425 a few month ago. Nobody were forced to pay for it only those who could and it was a great help. The second time we ask for the league paypal was for the fortress upgrades. And again nobody were forced to pay and there was never anywhere near that amount of $ like you all think. The league doesnt fund anybody.

The difference now is that the game is x9 cheaper than it was in the previous wars, so the chance that a small number of people can buy the server and wreck the game indefinitely is significantly greater than it ever was.

Incidentally it's also the 3rd time that the people trying to buy the game have claimed my side is the bullies and started a propaganda war on the forums that is nothing less than a tissue of  lies.... but I digress.

Should have given this stupid game up a long time ago, never has it served up anything like enjoyable strategy for me.

Sep 17, 2016, 07:0609/17/16
12/21/14
cakarca said:

Time to pull out your credit card Tychi

http://prnt.sc/ciwbva

http://prnt.sc/ciwco0

No credit card needed i'm a millionaire lol.. Its ok the league paypal account just revived it!!!. hehe now whats 1's the lie?.....or they both lies? 
Sep 17, 2016, 07:1809/17/16
12/18/14
Tychi said:

cakarca said:

Time to pull out your credit card Tychi

http://prnt.sc/ciwbva

http://prnt.sc/ciwco0

No credit card needed i'm a millionaire lol.. Its ok the league paypal account just revived it!!!. hehe now whats 1's the lie?.....or they both lies? 
awesome can you buy Artemisia's troops back for her?
Sep 17, 2016, 07:4109/17/16
10/03/15
Jezebel said:

This is what is going to happen to our server, it's inevitable the way things are going http://prnt.sc/civg8d

i agee on that the mechenics of the game are messed up
Sep 17, 2016, 07:5009/17/16
07/07/15

Somebody told me DJmoody was a neutral person.  I see that is a load of crap.  And your numbers are soooo far off, it's not even funny.  You make assumptions without providing any real information to support.  

Bottom line, you obviously don't know how to build an army.  And please don't ask, I'm not going to help you figure it out.
Sep 17, 2016, 13:5409/17/16
12/18/14
Kahanapunahana said:

Somebody told me DJmoody was a neutral person.  I see that is a load of crap.  And your numbers are soooo far off, it's not even funny.  You make assumptions without providing any real information to support.  

Bottom line, you obviously don't know how to build an army.  And please don't ask, I'm not going to help you figure it out.
lol just how do you get so many Eldrich dragons and thieves without buying them?  I know that the saga quests don't give you that many dragons I have completed all my saga quests.  Please stop trying to hide the fact that your offense is massively coined.
Sep 19, 2016, 10:1709/19/16
Sep 19, 2016, 10:19(edited)
10/31/14

What axcatly did you prove to be wrong. what did you debunk

Here is what i said

1. "The so called fund used to fund players, unfortunately doesn't exist. There is no fund used to pay for a players army. Or in any sense of how it has been postulated. These of cause can be countered with ''facts'', screenshot whatever. The story abound that the UE, now The Emperors use a paypal fund to, well buy hammers.''

these was in response to these

1. Marc 

''I don’t really read it, I just like the chicken picture that keeps popping up.

That doesn't surprise me. Emperors have set up a fan club and on-line store has been established to help raise funds… 

I don’t really read it, I just like the chicken picture that keeps popping up.

That doesn't surprise me. Emperors have set up a fan club and on-line store has been established to help raise funds…

I got this t-shirt of Frenzy and some dude named Trevor…? I think he is some new character they are trying to introduce…'' http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/leagues/topics/wars-of-our-leagues/1/#174694/

THefray

1. A ''Spending money is part of the game, a league funded paypal account isn't quite the same. All you have accomplished is out spending. Did I see a beacon hit with almost 10k thieves???? First why were there thieves there????? LOL Second, how much do you have to spend for 3 players to accumulate 10k thieves?'' http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/leagues/topics/shin---the-true-story/1/#172697/

1.B Yes working together, not funding the few with your hard earned money.  Yes the Emperors have found a way to cheat the intention of the game, a way to cheat the fortress upgrade process http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/leagues/topics/shin---the-true-story/1/#172713/

IF you understand English, Highly impossible in your case. You will find that both Marc and TheFray are saying that the UE have started a PayPal account to BUY and army for their hammers. 

What was the findings

Acula :

''Now about the league paypal. yes we do have it. yes Shin did ask the league to contribute to help resurrect my lost offence that i have lost in the beacon 425 a few month ago. Nobody were forced to pay for it only those who could and it was a great help. The second time we ask for the league paypal was for the fortress upgrades. And again nobody were forced to pay and there was never anywhere near that amount of $ like you all think. The league doesnt fund anybody.''

I already said these

''The alleged trust ''fund'' was a in fact the aftershock of smaller players losing high number of defense during the late beacon spawn. The idea was to get those players back to the original position they were at.''

''The second time the fund was set up was to help raise around 5K $ not 50K $ for upgrading of fort.'' 

Are you Dumb, can you read. I find it highly impossible. Preschool is a very good investment in ones life. Flaunting CD and Pushing Buttons, producing a lerthargy and meningioecelephatitis inducing nighmare of a music will not get you far mate. 

Sep 19, 2016, 10:2309/19/16
12/18/14

Oracle you should stop before you make yourself look any worse.

There were screen shots provided you obviously did not look at them.
Sep 19, 2016, 10:2709/19/16
10/31/14
I knew of those SS, possible 3 days after they were produced. I just don't like that DJ, has infiltrated me into these whimsical affair.
Sep 19, 2016, 11:1109/19/16
Sep 19, 2016, 11:13(edited)
07/30/14

oracle said:

I knew of those SS, possible 3 days after they were produced. I just don't like that DJ, has infiltrated me into these whimsical affair.
You put yourself in this position when you wrote something which you knew nothing about!!
Sep 19, 2016, 13:1809/19/16
12/18/14
oracle said:

as Roftie pointed out you trolled Marc's post and put yourself in it.  So if you really have no clue then its best to just not say anything