All Categories

What do you think of Stormfall now and Stormfall in the past?

What do you think of Stormfall now and Stormfall in the past?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 15, 2016, 06:3004/15/16
09/17/15
Gadheras said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

But please, give it a chance. Some of the new game features may differ from what you're used to, but they are designed to diversify the gameplay, and make our game more interesting and exciting.

I'm sure that you will like most of them if you can adapt your strategy.

It wouldn't been so bad if the cost wasn't so excessive. For the simplest comparsion, go to steam, then just browse the featured list of games, then just start compare price of what you can get for your moneys worth. Just take Age of Wonders III that probably the closest you get to Stormfall in setting as example. 

New game features mean little if we the players can't really afford to explore them much. This game take a long time to play, thus it would made far more sense to keep us have to invest less but more over time.  It's really pointless to discuss, but Plarium got over priced games, and that is the bottom line of things.

You've got a point here, but let's don't forget about all the opportunities to get free Sapphires. Of course, you can't get 100k in a week, but you can move by little steps.
Apr 15, 2016, 06:5604/15/16
07/25/15

Gadheras said:

You've got a point here, but let's don't forget about all the opportunities to get free Sapphires. Of course, you can't get 100k in a week, but you can move by little steps.

In EVE-Online I can spend a couple days grind stuff ingame for ingame currency I can trade in for a month worth of subscription time. 

In SWTOR I can spend time grind for ingame currency I can spend on the market buying things other players bought in the cash shop and is selling such as vanity armors, mounts and things like that. As a subscriber you even get free cartel coins to use every month. Heck even just to activate a security key you get a monthly grant for that too.

There is so many games out there that is going f2p but not necessary p2w, they buying into the whole "vanity" and "effort " of the players. I don't mind spend time grind, I don't mind walk around in raggs with a bucket on the head, when knowing the dude next to me flashing like a xmas tree might have less stats even he look more flashy.

In Stormfall I can spend 2 months build units, then go on a BG spree for a tourney, and the sapphires I end up with would still cut me short on things like sketches. I can't get 100k sapphires in a week, month, not even a year. Unless I'm willing to spend a bucket on sapphires to start with.

Apr 15, 2016, 16:0704/15/16
Apr 15, 2016, 17:10(edited)

you realize what happens if i spend and take a strategy? Plarium change all random and i spend for nothing, money and time

these are updates and fix "bugs" by plarium

Apr 18, 2016, 11:4904/18/16
11/29/15

But please, give it a chance. Some of the new game features may differ from what you're used to, but they are designed to diversify the gameplay, and make our game more interesting and exciting.I'm sure that you will like most of them if you can adapt your strategy.

Yes, they diversified the gameplay but not in a good manner.

For example hamlets. There is no way to adapt my strategy WITHOUT costs. Hunting for hamlets cost you a lot of time, patience and drawing blanks or sapphs. It's just annoying.

Time ago you got some sapphs for daily logging in. It was a little bit more profitable for the players and it would empower us to enjoy "new features", at least occasional.

Apr 19, 2016, 08:1804/19/16
Apr 20, 2016, 08:08(edited)
09/17/15
hoschi1177 said:

But please, give it a chance. Some of the new game features may differ from what you're used to, but they are designed to diversify the gameplay, and make our game more interesting and exciting.I'm sure that you will like most of them if you can adapt your strategy.

For example hamlets. There is no way to adapt my strategy WITHOUT costs. Hunting for hamlets cost you a lot of time, patience and drawing blanks or sapphs. It's just annoying.

Time ago you got some sapphs for daily logging in. It was a little bit more profitable for the players and it would empower us to enjoy "new features", at least occasional.

But you can still get free Sapphires for daily log in: On days 30, 60, 90. 
Apr 19, 2016, 08:5704/19/16
11/29/15

But you can still get free Sapphires for daily log ind: On days 30, 60, 90. 

Yeah, but it's not comparable to  the past. It's all smoke and mirrors.

Apr 19, 2016, 09:4604/19/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:10(edited)
11/05/14

Not so bad not so good

Apr 19, 2016, 12:3604/19/16
07/25/15

hoschi1177 said:

But you can still get free Sapphires for daily log ind: On days 30, 60, 90. 

daily login for 90 days get you 250 sapphires.... If you miss a day, back to scratch... There is a reason why players have other players babysit their castles and such if they have to go away for a few days, vacation etc. You should make it so it count towards every day you login total and not consecutive. But in the grand scheme of things, 250 sapphires after 90 days is.. a drop in the ocean.

Apr 20, 2016, 08:1004/20/16
09/17/15
Gadheras said:

daily login for 90 days get you 250 sapphires.... If you miss a day, back to scratch... There is a reason why players have other players babysit their castles and such if they have to go away for a few days, vacation etc. You should make it so it count towards every day you login total and not consecutive. But in the grand scheme of things, 250 sapphires after 90 days is.. a drop in the ocean.

You receive 600 Sapphires in total for 90 days, not 250. Don't forget this  And yes, you need to log in daily to receive a reward. Because it's the reward for the consecutive login. If you prefer playing only a few days a week, it's your choice. But you can't receive this kind of reward then. It's fair.
Apr 20, 2016, 13:0504/20/16
07/25/15

Gadheras said:

You receive 600 Sapphires in total for 90 days, not 250. Don't forget this  And yes, you need to log in daily to receive a reward. Because it's the reward for the consecutive login. If you prefer playing only a few days a week, it's your choice. But you can't receive this kind of reward then. It's fair.

If people only got a few times a week on their schedule they can sit down with their game, and spend their "valuable time" in your game. I think that should be rewarded too. 

And yes, you are correct over a duration of 90 days, that is 600 sapphires. A whole whooping 6.6 sapphires a day!!! WHOW...

People got lives, they not drones. Still 600 sapphires over a duration of 90 days is still a drop in the ocean. What can we get for this?

Lets see, 12 level 1 wall pieces. Or how about one fireball? maybe a single hydra. Or ONE crystal coffer level 2... Or why not a single 12 hour universal boost if you spend another 60 sapphires extra.

or why not. Imagine if you login in every day for a entire year. You can afford to buy ONE Great western dragon and get some chump change over......

And all this magnificant reward for make sure you log in and click your game every single day....

You know this sounds unreasonable right?

Apr 21, 2016, 07:3204/21/16
08/03/14

the game has become utterly boring and cluttered with what amounts to pop up ads trying to get you to buy saphires.

every aspect of the game is an attempt to squeeze sapphires out of the player.

Apr 21, 2016, 08:1304/21/16
09/17/15

Nobody is forcing you to play every day. It's always your choice. And Daily Loyalty Roll is not a basic game feature. It's an incentive for everyday players, but nothing more.

Apr 21, 2016, 08:3404/21/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:50(edited)
11/05/14
ok so the game before was nice because it did not cost crazy amounts of dollars and seemed to remain considerate of  players wallets however that has changed  and not for the better .  The last player made  quite a nice presentation of the fact that it has become all about buying sapphires and im about ready to quit this game because of it . It is no longer a fun  game but just another bill that i have to pay upon each  week. I would like to make a point though you said your trying to make customers and the team a more together team but there is no team when it is staff and owners making decisions for us we clearly  do not want . no one wants this game to have more  costs of sapphires it was enough before now  is just over the top  . If  you  really want to bring customers and staff more closer together how about giving  them a  public survey to see if they want this game to cost more sapphires also listening customers when they say they dont want more costly sapphire would actually help but if you ask and ignore what they say  then it not really a team is it ? supply and demand.  plarium has offered a  game up (service aka supply)  however over time  within the  year taking all the cost increases to different  aspects and such the game has went up in cost nearly  47 % more then the cost of rise of my annual  annual taxes . That tells me the  game increase has been way over the top  . I mean  if you use a credit card that you just got last yr and the interest rate goes  up by a 47 %  cost would any of us keep that card  ?  I am very dissppointed in plarium at the unfair raises and costs . You even have to buy  equipment now to do a bg ? You keep stating give the game a chance we really dont need to give the game more of chance because your not hearing what players are saying they are saying they liked the game   the way it was and dont want to pay more . not only that over the past few months everything that was free has now been offered to a cost added with it .It isnt hard to figure out that soom nearly nearly every active  part of the game  will soon cost money and people join a game to play have fun but a game is no longer fun when it seems to become  another weekly bill  at the rate of game cost I would be paying more then  my phone bill per week in it :D that how expensive it has gotten 
Apr 21, 2016, 15:5704/21/16
07/25/15

Nobody is forcing you to play every day. It's always your choice. And Daily Loyalty Roll is not a basic game feature. It's an incentive for everyday players, but nothing more.

Just about every online/mmo game out there, reward or incentiive the player to log on daily to play the game. Knowing the more time they spend in and with the game they prone to spend rl cash on it (where it applies). Stormfall doesn't really offer such a incentive to do so. Our time is worth something to, and we can only spread it around so much you know.

Apr 21, 2016, 21:2004/21/16
08/03/14

That is ALonya's horrible attitude toward players that i was referring too in the post that was deleted.

deleting posts criticizing your attitude definately says something about your bad attitude.

Apr 21, 2016, 21:4704/21/16
Apr 21, 2016, 21:49(edited)
06/22/14

What a brutal demonstration of power. She can and she does. Bad children should be punished! To learn what they could and what they should!

Pure fantasy like this game!

Apr 22, 2016, 00:5004/22/16
Apr 22, 2016, 00:52(edited)

what you say is true, but no force you to convince me to a fantastic game, you have largely passed all bounds of human decency and human consideration of  

I AM 

and you work not only for me but thank to me

Please Plarium to take away any your social charge

Apr 22, 2016, 08:0804/22/16

roadstar Pitbull said:

This is perhaps the most poignant statement you have made to date.

Perhaps me and a few other will take you up on this.... this last update was complete waste on the time it takes to login.

Show me where in all this forum ANYONE asked for heroes or changes to header bar...

actually i suggested heroes however nothing from my suggestion made it to the update

i suggested a lot of features and content where you get to play it however what they delivered is a hero that effects your troops stats 

lol we already have dragon arts / obelisk / runes / lost arts to do what the hero does 

sooooo

no real strategy no new game play but of course it is nice to have an avatar they didn't even bother to add special abilities no all you do is change its appearance and you have to pay sapphs to do that (after the free time)

Apr 22, 2016, 11:1104/22/16
09/17/15
exxxe said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

This is perhaps the most poignant statement you have made to date.

Perhaps me and a few other will take you up on this.... this last update was complete waste on the time it takes to login.

Show me where in all this forum ANYONE asked for heroes or changes to header bar...

actually i suggested heroes however nothing from my suggestion made it to the update

i suggested a lot of features and content where you get to play it however what they delivered is a hero that effects your troops stats 

lol we already have dragon arts / obelisk / runes / lost arts to do what the hero does 

sooooo

no real strategy no new game play but of course it is nice to have an avatar they didn't even bother to add special abilities no all you do is change its appearance and you have to pay sapphs to do that (after the free time)

I'm sure that this feature will be improved in the future. Thank you for your feedback.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.