All Categories

Attention, Lords and Ladies! Read carefully!

Attention, Lords and Ladies! Read carefully!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Apr 4, 2016, 18:3904/04/16
04/10/15

Gadheras said:

@ JUGLAR 

there was players  getting caught in this that had a bunch of YL bg's they didn't get any out of, and their lowest BG was in 87 they have to build troops to complete.

Maybe the new system is better, but for the players that got caught in the middle got really screwed in all this. You should think Plarium could spawn a lower level BG that could payout the banked resources as a solution.

no my friend...only they are not going to get the payout if not ready. if ready they will. they dont have to begin yellowing a new one.

dont u understand that the system is almost the same as old system???? then u didnt get a payout, even ridiculous. now if not ready u get one ridiculous....what do 12 nomads you can get from a 101 to your bank ???? .... how time u need to rebank those 12 nomads ????

and again its not a new system... this only occurs with bgs yellowed before the update and fix and if your bank is not ready to pay.

for the new ones it will be the same.

Regards
Apr 4, 2016, 19:1204/04/16
07/25/15

Juglar del Viento said:

Gadheras said:

@ JUGLAR 

there was players  getting caught in this that had a bunch of YL bg's they didn't get any out of, and their lowest BG was in 87 they have to build troops to complete.

Maybe the new system is better, but for the players that got caught in the middle got really screwed in all this. You should think Plarium could spawn a lower level BG that could payout the banked resources as a solution.

no my friend...only they are not going to get the payout if not ready. if ready they will. they dont have to begin yellowing a new one.

dont u understand that the system is almost the same as old system???? then u didnt get a payout, even ridiculous. now if not ready u get one ridiculous....what do 12 nomads you can get from a 101 to your bank ???? .... how time u need to rebank those 12 nomads ????

and again its not a new system... this only occurs with bgs yellowed before the update and fix and if your bank is not ready to pay.

for the new ones it will be the same.

Regards

I didnt say they had to start yellow a new one. I said they had to complete a new one to get payout of the resources already banked in the YL ones because the ones you did YL before the patch  dont pay out. Now if your lowest BG is level 80 or so and you have to build troops to complete it. That will take quite a long time to free your banked resources.

Just saying they could fixed this by give players a lower level BG to complete to free banked resources.
Apr 4, 2016, 19:4804/04/16
Apr 5, 2016, 07:36(edited)

you realize that a LV100 requires many troops and have practically made a ************ up? 

a "strategy" game that requires months to rebuild troops!!!  plarium has destroyed "strategy" gameplay of many players for months around 30 weeks=build time troops for clear a lv100

are idiots or  have done consciously?

*Please refrain from using obscene words in our Forum.