All Categories

Yo KT3

Yo KT3

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Dec 1, 2016, 20:0712/01/16
12/18/14

I still am amazed at this topic thread, Dutch you come in here spouting honor, integrity and trust, yet instead of dealing with the player you actually had an issue with you attacked several smaller castles to make your point, they had nothing to do with your "issue" yet you dragged them into the mess

Here's an idea - how about dealing with the person you have a problem with, Test will back his captains that's what a good Marshal does
Dec 1, 2016, 20:4912/01/16

Jezebel said:

I still am amazed at this topic thread, Dutch you come in here spouting honor, integrity and trust, yet instead of dealing with the player you actually had an issue with you attacked several smaller castles to make your point, they had nothing to do with your "issue" yet you dragged them into the mess

Here's an idea - how about dealing with the person you have a problem with, Test will back his captains that's what a good Marshal does

I only hit 3 where I would normally hit dozens ... thats me making an effort.
Test could of talked to me on fb like he normally does instead of choose to declare war.
Mind you not me ... but test declared war.
I hit 3 castles after being told test would love to go to war with me and threats were made on ratcoms beacons.

As for test, john or however you want to call him.
Argueing with an idiot is pointless, they will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Keeping that in mind I will no longer reply to his rantings tbh, he seems to be in his own world.
Shame tbh ..  I considered him a friend.

Dec 1, 2016, 23:3112/01/16
Dec 1, 2016, 23:35(edited)
06/29/14

Marcel Stokvis said:

Jezebel said:

I only hit 3 where I would normally hit dozens ... thats me making an effort.
Test could of talked to me on fb like he normally does instead of choose to declare war.
Mind you not me ... but test declared war.  My previous screen shot dis-proved that lie - even after you have seen the evidence, you still just drone on with the same lie...  

Say it all you want, saying it over and over won't ever make it true.  Every time you continue to mention it, that just drives home the point that you are a liar and it now appears that you can't stop yourself.  Here's a definition for you to take a look at:

Compulsive liar appears to be spot-on for ya ^^
If you feel up for it, try getting out of your comfort zone and attempt telling the truth every now and again...it might be an enlightening change for ya :)

I hit 3 castles after being told test would love to go to war with me and threats were made on ratcoms beacons.

As for test, john or however you want to call him.
Argueing with an idiot is pointless,  they will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

I couldn't agree more :D

Keeping that in mind I will no longer reply to his rantings tbh, he seems to be in his own world.
Shame tbh ..  I considered him a friend.

I considered you a friend too.

Dec 2, 2016, 16:4612/02/16
Dec 2, 2016, 16:47(edited)
07/30/14

Jezebel said:

Isnt it the same with Destiny hitting the smaller Unforgivens because they cant hit Emps?? 

Double-standards??

Dec 3, 2016, 03:1112/03/16
Dec 3, 2016, 03:12(edited)
12/18/14
roftie said:

Jezebel said:

Isnt it the same with Destiny hitting the smaller Unforgivens because they cant hit Emps?? 

Double-standards??

I wouldn't say that since there was advance notice given that if Emps hit Destiny beacons the other Unforgivens would be hit since Emps refuses to hold any beacons in fear of retaliation, they continue to hit Destiny beacons hence the continued retaliation from Destiny.  If Emps had not hit Destiny the other Unforgivens would have been left alone but Emps just could not help themselves, they don't care about anyone else but themselves.
Dec 3, 2016, 15:2712/03/16
07/30/14

Jezebel said:

roftie said:

Jezebel said:

Double-standards??

I wouldn't say that since there was advance notice given that if Emps hit Destiny beacons the other Unforgivens would be hit since Emps refuses to hold any beacons in fear of retaliation, they continue to hit Destiny beacons hence the continued retaliation from Destiny.  If Emps had not hit Destiny the other Unforgivens would have been left alone but Emps just could not help themselves, they don't care about anyone else but themselves.

Jez it is both the same thing worded differently.

Dec 3, 2016, 16:3512/03/16
12/18/14
roftie said:

Jezebel said:

roftie said:

Jezebel said:

Double-standards??

Jez it is both the same thing worded differently.

Our opinions differ on this matter so I will leave it as it is ....
Dec 8, 2016, 00:0012/08/16
Dec 8, 2016, 17:21(edited)
08/05/14

Why is this CRAP on this thread?   Moderators, how about moving it to it's own thread and closing this one?

request denied :)))

The last TWO PAGES have had NOTHING to do with the original thread and that one is old news and has been dormant for months.

honestly several threads currently open players move with their discussion and the more they advance you realize there are several points being discussed what matters is that it is somewhat relevant

test & JEZ, why are you wasting your time trying to teach exxxe to sing? he hates it no matter what :))

edited ,,,watch your language 

exxxe

Dec 8, 2016, 00:0712/08/16
06/29/14
Aaron KT3 said:

Why is this CRAP on this thread?   Moderators, how about moving it to it's own thread and closing this one?

The last TWO PAGES have had NOTHING to do with the original thread and that one is old news and has been dormant for months.

test & JEZ, why are you wasting your time trying to teach a exxxe to sing?

Good question - I don't have a good answer, lol.
Dec 8, 2016, 15:4612/08/16
12/18/14
Aaron KT3 said:

test & JEZ, why are you wasting your time trying to teach exxxe to sing?

lol me either :)  I guess I have too much time on my hands since I resigned from my job 
Dec 8, 2016, 19:0312/08/16

Aaron KT3 said:

honestly several threads currently open players move with their discussion and the more they advance you realize there are several points being discussed what matters is that it is somewhat relevant

test & JEZ, why are you wasting your time trying to teach exxxe to sing? he hates it no matter what :))

exxxe

LOL so glad I was send the original screenshot before it was edited ... the joke would of been missed otherwise.
Nice editing though Exxxe, good sence of humor :).

Isnt it time you started to form your own opinions though Jez?
Just asking ie curious ....

Dec 8, 2016, 20:4212/08/16
Dec 8, 2016, 20:49(edited)
12/18/14

Marcel Stokvis said:

Aaron KT3 said:

exxxe

LOL so glad I was send the original screenshot before it was edited ... the joke would of been missed otherwise.
Nice editing though Exxxe, good sence of humor :).

Isnt it time you started to form your own opinions though Jez?
Just asking ie curious ....

Exxxe I also appreciate your humour.

I almost forgot what this thread was about ... well the latter parts of it anyhow :))  It was about Dutch not being able to handle an in game personality as strong as his own.  I don't necessarily agree with how it was handled but the attacks on the smaller players who had no knowledge of what transpired weren't necessary, you could just as well have fired the same amount of fireballs back to make your point.  Just sayin .....

Dutch that is my opinion (re: Roftie's referral to Unforgivens), this has been going on for months now so sorry my opinion won't change on this subject.

Exxxe I hear it's open mic night do you take requests? 

Dec 8, 2016, 21:0412/08/16
Dec 8, 2016, 21:06(edited)
08/05/14

Aaron KT3 said:

exxxe

Here is the entry for the Heinlein quotation in The Yale Dictionary of Modern Proverbs (2012), giving the context for the quotation: Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time, and it annoys the pig. 1973 Robert A Heinlien, Time Enough for Love (New York: G. P. Putnam's Sons) 51: "...[A] fool cannot be protected from his folly. If you attempt to do so, you will not only arouse his animosity but also you will be attempting to deprive him of whatever benefit he is capable of deriving from experience. Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig." In context, the point seems to be that it is fruitless to try to make someone what he or she cannot be. In part, the quotation is dismissive: After all, it starts by making the subject of the attempted improvement (or protection) a fool. But in part, there is also a degree of sympathy for the person who is supposedly being improved but in a way totally unnatural to his or her own talents and inclinations. A platypus can't be taught to whistle—whether or not it is too stupid to learn how—because its mouth isn't designed to form a shape necessary to produce musical notes.

As an FYI, DV and I exchanged several PMs on this and it seems he got the humor in it.

PC is going WAY to far. (Or can you "buy a vowel" for sapphires? LOL)