Sapphire removed from my account for a Building Free Boost

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Feb 8, 2018, 11:1202/08/18
07/02/15

Limad said:

Ok, here's another example. I admit it's not directly related to the original sequence, but so far I've shown I've been offered an inappropriate free boost for Hero gear and Lost arts. If I'd clicked on the Free boost options I'd have been charged Sapphs. 

Once again, screenshot 2 is the problem. That message / offer shouldn't appear. 

Can we agree there's a problem here and the OP should get his Sapphs refunded?

Limad, please note that this thread is related to another issue, which is described in the initial post. Samuelebe has been boosting a Lost Art upgrade and a building upgrade has been boosted instead.

As for your screenshot 2. I can see that the upgrade time is not indicated in the progress bar, as it should be. 

This means you have made the screenshot when the progress bar has been still loading. I have tried to reproduce this issue, and the Free boost button appeared for a second. After that, the regular boost button replaced the Free boost. However, I have managed to press the Free boost button, and nothing happened. The Sapphires have not been withdrawn. Thus, the bug has not been confirmed since all objects in the game need some time to load. And the free boost button appears since it can be stored in your browser's cache, after you use the free boost for other upgrades. 

If you experience other issues in the game, please submit an individual topic with your question specified in it. We will be able to continue the investigation of the issue reported in this thread only if we are able to reproduce the issue on our side. Moreover, the question of reimbursement can be discussed only with Samuelebe individually in case we confirm the bug. 

Feb 8, 2018, 13:5402/08/18

So its counter-intuitive but technically not a bug?

Feb 11, 2018, 11:1602/11/18

Agent Pavel said:

Limad said:

Ok, here's another example. I admit it's not directly related to the original sequence, but so far I've shown I've been offered an inappropriate free boost for Hero gear and Lost arts. If I'd clicked on the Free boost options I'd have been charged Sapphs. 

Limad, please note that this thread is related to another issue, which is described in the initial post. Samuelebe has been boosting a Lost Art upgrade and a building upgrade has been boosted instead.

As for your screenshot 2. I can see that the upgrade time is not indicated in the progress bar, as it should be. 

This means you have made the screenshot when the progress bar has been still loading. I have tried to reproduce this issue, and the Free boost button appeared for a second. After that, the regular boost button replaced the Free boost. However, I have managed to press the Free boost button, and nothing happened. The Sapphires have not been withdrawn. Thus, the bug has not been confirmed since all objects in the game need some time to load. And the free boost button appears since it can be stored in your browser's cache, after you use the free boost for other upgrades. 

If you experience other issues in the game, please submit an individual topic with your question specified in it. We will be able to continue the investigation of the issue reported in this thread only if we are able to reproduce the issue on our side. Moreover, the question of reimbursement can be discussed only with Samuelebe individually in case we confirm the bug. 

Hi Pavel, as you wrote :"I have tried to reproduce this issue, and the Free boost button appeared for a second " you had reproduced this issue. 

If you click on it in that second you spend your sapphire to boost instead of have a free boost or a message thet say "that Free Boost is impossible".

I'm an user and i don't know WHY it happend to me ( browser cache, flash player, ecc...)  but it happened and it wasn't my choice and for that i'm here to ask you a refound ( i'm not here to receive charity ).

Thank you for all the time spent with this problem. 

BR

Samuele

Agent PavelTechnical Support
Feb 12, 2018, 08:5402/12/18
07/02/15

samuelebe said:

Agent Pavel said:

Limad said:

Hi Pavel, as you wrote :"I have tried to reproduce this issue, and the Free boost button appeared for a second " you had reproduced this issue. 

If you click on it in that second you spend your sapphire to boost instead of have a free boost or a message thet say "that Free Boost is impossible".

I'm an user and i don't know WHY it happend to me ( browser cache, flash player, ecc...)  but it happened and it wasn't my choice and for that i'm here to ask you a refound ( i'm not here to receive charity ).

Thank you for all the time spent with this problem. 

BR

Samuele

I have managed to press that Free Boost button. But the Sapphires have not been withdrawn. Regular boost window appeared instead and the price has been specified in the window. Also, I have been boosting the Hero's Equipment before and I've been trying to reproduce the issue via Incognito mode to make sure this is not the cache issue. 

Having considered the investigation results, I have to state the bug has not been confirmed by the steps specified in this thread. Reimbursement cannot be provided in this case since the Sapphires have been spent on the building upgrade, which cannot be canceled. The topic will be closed. If you encounter any further issues, please submit an individual topic. Thank you for your cooperation.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.