new League Chests

new League Chests

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Aug 14, 2017, 15:0308/14/17
02/29/16

Arcadia said:

UPDATE yet Again....Well, another chest with sapphires came in for me and no amount of hours or signing in and out helped. I Do think all the people  saying they got no sapphires are correct. I thought I'd always got nothing until yesterday's experiment.  Now it looks like that One time was the Exception.   I have Not kept track of rewards and I'm going to start counting units,black market goods,etc and see if I miss any of the other,not so obvious ones.

Hello, Arcadia.

I tried to reproduce this issue for several times, but Sapphires were added without any issues.

I know that several complaints were received from other players, but they were caused by the confusion on when the Sapphires are actually added to the account. I would like to clarify this moment once again:

1. You receive a League Chest. Please remember the number of Sapphires you have in your account.

2. You click on Open button. In this moment the Sapphires and other Rewards are added.

3. You click on Ok button. The window with the Reward you receive is closed, but a number of Sapphires don't change as they were added once you clicked on Open button.

If you're still sure that Sapphires are not added to your account, please contact our Support Team.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.