All Categories

Group hunt is not working like it did

Group hunt is not working like it did

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Mar 9, 2023, 11:2603/09/23
02/10/17

Thanks, But that is a joke last time I contacted support  it was over 10 days of back and forth . Then still they threw me some sapps to leave them alone in the end maybe if I remember correctly 8,000 of them and I think thats been over 2 years ago . Whats that maybe tops 7 dollars for the back and forth of 10 days ?  My fix is just to cut off packages for a month from all accounts . If enough people follow I bet all these mistakes over the last year will slow and they will double check new updates instead of just pushing them out and lets see what happens . Because for any member that actually plays the gifts for all the loss on all these mistakes is no where near enough to cover the loss . 

OlenkaAdmin
Mar 9, 2023, 16:1303/09/23
10/31/22
BigBadWolf

Thanks, But that is a joke last time I contacted support  it was over 10 days of back and forth . Then still they threw me some sapps to leave them alone in the end maybe if I remember correctly 8,000 of them and I think thats been over 2 years ago . Whats that maybe tops 7 dollars for the back and forth of 10 days ?  My fix is just to cut off packages for a month from all accounts . If enough people follow I bet all these mistakes over the last year will slow and they will double check new updates instead of just pushing them out and lets see what happens . Because for any member that actually plays the gifts for all the loss on all these mistakes is no where near enough to cover the loss . 

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. The penitence gift was awarded to those players, who lost their hunt activators and boosters; the number of items restored was equal to the average number of items players spent during that period. If you lost some of them and didn't receive the gift, please contact our tech. support team to find out more. 

Mar 9, 2023, 22:3903/09/23
02/10/17

This is why we do not come to the forum any more or use the VIP feature , To much wasted time when plarium knows we all lost emeralds in this and should be able to see who lost hunt activators and boosters . Maybe  Plarium did not go back to when the problem started and gave only the members rewards on the last few days of the issue but most of us stopped after 1-2 days in after loosing enough .  Either way  there are many who feel taken and will buy packs most likely less for atleast awhile . It seems as of he last year  lots of things added then adjusted to less and less return over time to spend more and more .

OlenkaAdmin
Mar 10, 2023, 11:0703/10/23
10/31/22
BigBadWolf

This is why we do not come to the forum any more or use the VIP feature , To much wasted time when plarium knows we all lost emeralds in this and should be able to see who lost hunt activators and boosters . Maybe  Plarium did not go back to when the problem started and gave only the members rewards on the last few days of the issue but most of us stopped after 1-2 days in after loosing enough .  Either way  there are many who feel taken and will buy packs most likely less for atleast awhile . It seems as of he last year  lots of things added then adjusted to less and less return over time to spend more and more .

I'm sorry to hear you didn't receive the gift. If you lost some of your items due to the issue connected with the Group Hunt, please try contacting our tech support team so they can check everything and add the gift to your acc if necessary. 

Mar 14, 2023, 18:2103/14/23
07/19/14

I wouldnt waste my time to contact tech support or anyone. AS far as im concerned it was a system failure on Plarium part and they should just compensate all for it and not make us contact uselsss people that just get it. I feel same as Bigbadwolf when the issue was there i stop running hunts because it wasnt working 

MicModerator
Mar 14, 2023, 21:2103/14/23
02/22/19
USMarines

I wouldnt waste my time to contact tech support or anyone. AS far as im concerned it was a system failure on Plarium part and they should just compensate all for it and not make us contact uselsss people that just get it. I feel same as Bigbadwolf when the issue was there i stop running hunts because it wasnt working 

is your choice of course , some of my members contacted  the support and received the penitence gift