PLARIUM YOUR CHOICE

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Sep 28, 2017, 19:4309/28/17
07/25/15

Oracle said:

ENOUGH

There is a beacon massacre and I still have 15 000 dragons itching for battle. No one want to see some Australian man cat fighting with European man on the forum about who is more Nigerian. 

Didn't you take biology at school. We all come from Nigeria, its called the ''out of Nigeria scamming-Africa hypothesis''. 

Phylogenically speaking, 99.9991% of earthings have scamming genes. 

And to Gad, trash talking a USA botard is a bad idea, 69% of gamers here are from USA, and they will take offense. 

botard? what is that? that sounds like a insult. at least the 4 last letters of the word. I have a lot of friends in the US, and play with them in lot of different games. You can have different views with people in rl and still have fun together doing things in games and whatever else. If anything, maybe I just insulted clowns, but seeing the news about people dressed up as clowns assulting people... idk... We all come from different walks of life, different opinions, religions, ethncity and race. Being labeled based on any of, or a combination of those things, is down to ignorance and fear of what you don't know. However, calling someone stupid because they are, or rather that is your opinion.. that something different.  Opinion is like aholes, we all got them.

Sep 29, 2017, 16:2109/29/17
08/03/14
Oracle said:

Didn't you take biology at school. We all come from Nigeria, its called the ''out of Nigeria scamming-Africa hypothesis''. 

recent discoveries actually seem to point to greece as the possible origin of modern man. 
Sep 29, 2017, 16:3409/29/17

Oracle said:

ENOUGH

There is a beacon massacre and I still have 15 000 dragons itching for battle. 

LOL, only in your dreams :P
15 is more like it ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sep 29, 2017, 16:3809/29/17
07/25/15

IronApex Turok said:

Oracle said:

recent discoveries actually seem to point to greece as the possible origin of modern man. 

https://i.imgur.com/CtZ9Jpd.jpg

Take your pick, where you fit in :p