All Categories

Destiny are they really so big Chickens?

Destiny are they really so big Chickens?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Feb 28, 2017, 14:1902/28/17
12/18/14

test don't bother lol common sense is lost and this is just another attempt to sling mud at you

those that don't know you will continue to be haters
Feb 28, 2017, 17:3102/28/17
12/23/14

test said:

Warhawk75 said:

Now to be fair. I did state many times that i respected u and ur league and what u have done.. Maybe not in this post but on several others. So if im a liar i guess that is a lie too_
I like u too catch and prove 1 lie , u cant only ur own fabricated twist of words from ur own world ..
Here's a great lesson in fail logic - since Warhawk lied and is now branded as liar,  he now seems to think it means that everything he ever said is a lie.  
Being a liar means that you lie, it doesn't mean that everything you have ever said is a lie, big difference, take some time to digest how those things are not the same thing.
Remember, you started a thread on the forums instead of using your troops, you can always find out how to use them again and stop making a fool of yourself on the forums at any point.
Till then! :D

Ok this has gone on long enough.. U stop calling ppl a liar when u have no proof of it!!!  The thing u post is just not correct... 

And no again u seem to forget we did use our troops.. Well prove again ur memory only goes few hours back.. maybe that why u like being a compulsive liar against everyone.. 

I just hope ppl can spot the truth well i know they can and that why everything u say is just a big joke to everyone..

Ppl know me for being honest even u know this so stop trying to throw mud on my name...

I never backked down from my promise unlike u !!

I never broke an agreement for my own feel good unlike u !!

I never hit somebody just to show how big my ego is unlike someone else.

My comment end here with these last word... Truth will always win in the end as u will see

Feb 28, 2017, 17:3202/28/17
12/23/14

Jezebel said:

test don't bother lol common sense is lost and this is just another attempt to sling mud at you

LOL maybe u should read before making a comment..

Who is the one throwing mud?? As i can read test is the one doing it... 

But i guess being called out by a minor league hurts
Feb 28, 2017, 18:3702/28/17
12/18/14

Warhawk75 said:

Jezebel said:

who is the OP of this thread - you posted it to start it all up again - called out?  the original post was just a bunch of whining over fireballs - you can say it was calling Destiny out but fact is you did not like all that defense being hammered by fireballs in your castles and if it wasn't alt defense that would take time to log accts and recall you would have simply catacombed your troops and called it a day - instead you brought it to the forums

btw how's your offense doing?  yup I know you just had a raid blocked and lost a big chunk :)

Feb 28, 2017, 18:5202/28/17
12/23/14

Jezebel said:

Warhawk75 said:

Jezebel said:

who is the OP of this thread - you posted it to start it all up again - called out?  the original post was just a bunch of whining over fireballs - you can say it was calling Destiny out but fact is you did not like all that defense being hammered by fireballs in your castles and if it wasn't alt defense that would take time to log accts and recall you would have simply catacombed your troops and called it a day - instead you brought it to the forums

btw how's your offense doing?  yup I know you just had a raid blocked and lost a big chunk :)

My offence is doing great after revive... yes that was nice and excatly what i asked for ;)... So my work on this thread is done... the topic was called is Destiny really such big chickens?

Answer : No they can fight and that was all i called out for not crying over FB.. 
Feb 28, 2017, 21:2802/28/17
12/18/14
Warhawk75 said:

Jezebel said:

Warhawk75 said:

Jezebel said:

My offence is doing great after revive... yes that was nice and excatly what i asked for ;)... So my work on this thread is done... the topic was called is Destiny really such big chickens?

Answer : No they can fight and that was all i called out for not crying over FB.. 
so you spent money to revive your losses from Destiny defending?  ahhh well deep pockets i suppose 
Feb 28, 2017, 21:3802/28/17
12/23/14

Jezebel said:

Warhawk75 said:

Jezebel said:

Warhawk75 said:

Jezebel said:

so you spent money to revive your losses from Destiny defending?  ahhh well deep pockets i suppose 

U might want to check Destiny members offence ;).. Their looses are bigger than mine..So im glad they will use even more to revive from our members Defending.

Again this post apparently had the effect it was put here for so i rest my case
Mar 1, 2017, 14:3203/01/17
Mar 1, 2017, 14:33(edited)
06/29/14

3 more posts after this one and you're still crying...lol

When will Ratcoms stop crying on the forums??  No one knows...

--------------

I'm well aware that truth win's, that's why I win my arguments, I make fun of the liars and nay-sayers (like yourself) time and time again :D

You're still making all types of accusations (lies), time to try to back even a single one up.

If you're man enough, try to prove any of your three lies: back down, broken agreement, hit somebody for ego.

--------------

Keep on spending money and reviving your army so you can brag about how not hurt you are, it brings a big smile to my face every time you spend more money on this dying game.

Mar 1, 2017, 14:5503/01/17
Mar 1, 2017, 14:56(edited)
12/23/14

test said:

3 more posts after this one and you're still crying...lol

When will Ratcoms stop crying on the forums??  No one knows...

--------------

I'm well aware that truth win's, that's why I win my arguments, I make fun of the liars and nay-sayers (like yourself) time and time again :D

You're still making all types of accusations (lies), time to try to back even a single one up.

If you're man enough, try to prove any of your three lies: back down, broken agreement, hit somebody for ego.

--------------

Keep on spending money and reviving your army so you can brag about how not hurt you are, it brings a big smile to my face every time you spend more money on this dying game.

Before u write anymore u might check the pvp tourney.. . The Ratcoms no 1 on taking out ur members troops only.. So u is crying...HAHAHA..

Test i have no need to prove anything.. Everyone on the server know they cant trust u lol.. I make no accusations .. I state the FACTS!!

Broken agreement = u made a no attack/peace agreement with me .. u broke it and his our beacons .. Dont try to lie about that u post it yourself..

hitting low members  when ur member have army the size they have is hitting for ego and being bullies.

That is the main reason u now are being targeted by us.. And we will not stop.

U claim u win ur arguments lol.. what world u live in.. There is a reason for ur posts always being deleted

So time for u to find ur tissues. The only one crying is u. ;).. And i love spending money.. Besides u dont have to commont on what i spend money on its my bussiness.

And yes this is no 4 reply after i said i rest my case.. Im a polite person what can i say.. I answer questions and correct the untrue..

Ohh btw u talk so many times about bringing it to battle field... That is a joke.. i have not seen u ion 1 fight.. So the chicken in ur league is u not ur members

Mar 1, 2017, 15:5303/01/17
Mar 1, 2017, 15:58(edited)
06/29/14

Warhawk75 said:

Before u write anymore u might check the pvp tourney.. . The Ratcoms no 1 on taking out ur members troops only.. So u is crying...HAHAHA..

Test i have no need to prove anything.. Everyone on the server know they cant trust u lol.. I make no accusations .. I state the FACTS!!

Caught you lying so soon - recent example: Jezebel.  You are now (just like so many other times) a proven liar without going through anything else you've said.  And that's not even couting the fact that your are still posting after your self professed final post which is yet another lie, lol.

Broken agreement = u made a no attack/peace agreement with me .. u broke it and his our beacons .. Dont try to lie about that u post it yourself..

One of my members (not me), hit one of your members or beacons, and your captain sent a letter to Destiny declaring all out war with Destiny.

So while you may be able to somewhat argue some sort of point about a broken agreement, it is far from anything close to me breaking my word.

Your leagues response to an accidental hit (player not remembering a side deal) on a no embassy agreement deal, a captain in your league decided to declare all out war with Destiny.   Ratcoms is to blame for their war with Destiny and getting whacked out of so many beacons instead of sorting out the issue diplomatically as most every other league on the server would of done with someone they have an agreement with.

Imagine if you had an agreement with one of your allies (or whoever you would have an agreement with) - one of their members hits one of your beacons or members, and instead of working it out, you send them a letter declaring all out war, and they cry on the forums about your beacons being taken down...how dumb is that??

hitting low members  when ur member have army the size they have is hitting for ego and being bullies.

Darn near impossible to prove intent, I haven't hit someone because of my ego, so yeah, you lied yet again.

To my knowledge, no player in the game has the exact same troop count as another member, someone is always bigger or smaller than someone else, and to say the most active, smartest, or biggest coining  players aren't allowed to attack someone else because they are smaller than them is flat out dumb. Especially when you factor in that the person that's being hit is apart of a league, a league which can help defend their castle as a group and generally has exponetially more defense than the attackers solo offense.  

Following your analogy, nearly no one in the game could do anything except hit someone bigger than them and take massive losses. You don't do that.
And I'll gladly point out that you personally have hit Destiny members that are smaller than you are, so you take part in the action which you claim is not acceptable (the same way you do with alts).

U claim u win ur arguments lol.. what world u live in.. There is a reason for ur posts always being deleted
There is a reason my posts are deleted, people like you cry on the forums and get them deleted.  
It's not always about whether the post is correct or not as you try to lead people to believe.   Exxxe has deleted my posts, proven he was wrong, and stopped deleting them.  So it's actually terrible moderation and censoring on the forums that gets my posts deleted, which nearly everyone agrees is not acceptable.

So time for u to find ur tissues. The only one crying is u. ;).. And i love spending money.. Besides u dont have to commont on what i spend money on its my bussiness.

I'm not commenting about what you spent, rather I'm commenting on the fact that you are spending anytihng at all, and to know that I lost nothing, it cost me nothing, and you wasted money on this game brings a big smile to my face every time :D

And yes this is no 4 reply after i said i rest my case.. Im a polite person what can i say.. I answer questions and correct the untrue..

It looks to me like you answer questions or try to prove your lies with even more lies, as I have proven countless times now.

Ohh btw u talk so many times about bringing it to battle field... That is a joke.. i have not seen u ion 1 fight.. So the chicken in ur league is u not ur members

I'm not playing in-game on stormfall - just trolling people like yourself on the forums when I have some spare time to waste :)

Mar 1, 2017, 17:3603/01/17
12/23/14

test said:

Warhawk75 said:

Caught you lying so soon - recent example: Jezebel.  You are now (just like so many other times) a proven liar without going through anything else you've said.  And that's not even couting the fact that your are still posting after your self professed final post which is yet another lie, lol.

One of my members (not me), hit one of your members or beacons, and your captain sent a letter to Destiny declaring all out war with Destiny.

So while you may be able to somewhat argue some sort of point about a broken agreement, it is far from anything close to me breaking my word.

Your leagues response to an accidental hit (player not remembering a side deal) on a no embassy agreement deal, a captain in your league decided to declare all out war with Destiny.   Ratcoms is to blame for their war with Destiny and getting whacked out of so many beacons instead of sorting out the issue diplomatically as most every other league on the server would of done with someone they have an agreement with.

Imagine if you had an agreement with one of your allies (or whoever you would have an agreement with) - one of their members hits one of your beacons or members, and instead of working it out, you send them a letter declaring all out war, and they cry on the forums about your beacons being taken down...how dumb is that??

Darn near impossible to prove intent, I haven't hit someone because of my ego, so yeah, you lied yet again.

To my knowledge, no player in the game has the exact same troop count as another member, someone is always bigger or smaller than someone else, and to say the most active, smartest, or biggest coining  players aren't allowed to attack someone else because they are smaller than them is flat out dumb. Especially when you factor in that the person that's being hit is apart of a league, a league which can help defend their castle as a group and generally has exponetially more defense than the attackers solo offense.  

Following your analogy, nearly no one in the game could do anything except hit someone bigger than them and take massive losses. You don't do that.
And I'll gladly point out that you personally have hit Destiny members that are smaller than you are, so you take part in the action which you claim is not acceptable (the same way you do with alts).

There is a reason my posts are deleted, people like you cry on the forums and get them deleted.  
It's not always about whether the post is correct or not as you try to lead people to believe.   Exxxe has deleted my posts, proven he was wrong, and stopped deleting them.  So it's actually terrible moderation and censoring on the forums that gets my posts deleted, which nearly everyone agrees is not acceptable.

I'm not commenting about what you spent, rather I'm commenting on the fact that you are spending anytihng at all, and to know that I lost nothing, it cost me nothing, and you wasted money on this game brings a big smile to my face every time :D

It looks to me like you answer questions or try to prove your lies with even more lies, as I have proven countless times now.

I'm not playing in-game on stormfall - just trolling people like yourself on the forums when I have some spare time to waste :)

LOL keep trying... Ur really funny trying to justify your own words..

I know u dont waste anything coz u dont engage in battle..

PPl like me just dont like our words getting twisted by u as u please..

Man up and try for once to be honest.. I know its almost impossible task but give it a go .. Its so rewarding..

I think u forget the war was declared AFTER u hit our beacons so yes u broke ur word again..

And u have proven nothing.. But if u think by saying ppl are lying will make them a liar then keep going.. But ok if u call lying by saying everyone instread of everyone except few then ok

Mar 2, 2017, 00:1803/02/17
Marcel Stokvis said:

/runs in ...

http://prntscr.com/eeu8k4

/runs out ....
Ouch, that is Nsane!!! Good work on the League PvP ranking my old comrade. Looks like you really took the fight to them Warhawk
Mar 25, 2017, 23:5503/25/17
01/19/15

U guys should write a book ! its a good drama ! i promise i will be first one who buy it ! 

Cheers