All Categories

Your Suggestions - 2

Your Suggestions - 2

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jun 14, 2017, 06:3806/14/17
01/27/17
Can we have more frequent discounted Sapphire and army packs.it helps to rebuild faster. 
Jun 16, 2017, 14:2006/16/17
Jun 16, 2017, 15:10(edited)

today i noticed that plarium did something good

before maintenance starts plarium warned all  players who were online that in 20 minuites the system will shut down for 10 minuites.

Great initiative ,i had the chance to recall my thiefs faster and save my valuable thiefs

this is something i have requsted many times untill now, so in this case i say good job!!

plarium before any action like that  should inform all those who is online and give them enough time to  hide their troop in case of they do a raid or bgs (minimum 20 minuites)

----------------------------------------------

On the other hand,another problem similar to it, still is nt solved.

In case of a technicall problem happends  to the page of plarium, company should protect the players who were online during the damage and were doing raids when the sudden problem came up.Keep in mind that some of them had troop they should hide  in catacombs in case of when the problem came up they  were raiding(or play bgs) !  !

how do you compensate those players who lose their thiefs or lose a tone of  troop because they did nt have the chance to hide their troop in catacombs ?

lets say i have a job,i cant wait untill plarium fix it so i retrun 5  hours later but plarium fix the problem  1 hour after the problem appeared, so my thiefs is out of catacombs for 4 hours,and they are in danger to die if someone attack me

in  case of i lose my troop in this way does plarium protect me? ,does plarium compensate the player who  lose his/her troop in this way?

the answer is no,

so plarium should take the responsibility one day to think about it,what they could do to protect the players in this case

one  suggestion:

place a castle bubble to all players whose main action when the crash happend was raiding, that kind of bubble will dissapear when the player will log in again.

(if it is technically impossible to find who did raid when the page shuted down,then place bubble to every player,it is much better than nothing)

suggestion 2

auto hide all players' troop untill the problem is solved  and the player log in again(although bubble is better)

--------------------------------

plarium somehow should take  the responsibility work on it,protect its player and accept that when technicall problems happend in their page then they should protect their players in any cost in case of they did nt have the chance to warn all those who were online.

i hope i am clear

Jun 16, 2017, 15:5106/16/17
03/01/16
Jezebel said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Jezebel said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Jezebel said:

We should have the option to opt out of these quests to get the next one  http://prntscr.com/fccrg3

I don't want to upgrade my Trader's Inn it would be a waste of sketches but maybe i want to upgrade a mine or townhouse

Hello, we are not planning to add this option.

If you don't want to complete a quest, you can skip it and move to another one.
Again I ask if you actually play this game?  You cannot move on to the next quest until one is completed so if I want to follow the quest lines to earn the extra rewards that are offered I MUST COMPLETE THAT ONE and its a waste of sketches and resources IMO - so I am basically being penalized because I don't want to waste precious sketches on an upgrade that is useless to me
I meant that you can do it later, not necessary to do it when you don't have Resources to do it. 
again my point is I don't want to waste sketches on upgrades that are meaningless to me and i cannot move on to the next one until the one that is there is completed ... what is difficult to understand?  The only other option is to let it sit there forever like the house of unity quest and never get the extra rewards for upgrading the other buildings and lost arts that I want to upgrade 
It's not difficult to understand, Lady Jezebel. The thing is that it's a game. You if want to reach maximum results, you can't skip some tasks. But there are always different ways of getting this result. 
Jun 16, 2017, 15:5106/16/17
03/01/16
teresa said:

I currently have 50% off all improvements as the daily wheel of fortune discount offer but it isn't ALL improvements it's off anything that gives 5 or less in defence so I might suggest removing the photo icon that shows dragons and brethian gaurds as they ARE NOT part of the 50% off improvements. Should really read 50% off SOME improvements but that would be less misdirecting.
We'll fix this, thank you for your feedback. 
Jun 16, 2017, 15:5206/16/17
03/01/16
teresa said:

When I raid,  the settlement goes from green to red. It never turns back to green so I can't know when I can raid again. Would be great if they went back to green after the 1 week hands off limit.
Can you please specify your idea more detail? 
Jun 16, 2017, 15:5206/16/17
03/01/16
Sudipta Moitra said:

Can we have more frequent discounted Sapphire and army packs.it helps to rebuild faster. 
This is decided by our analytics team. 
Jun 16, 2017, 15:5506/16/17
03/01/16
sison said:

today i noticed that plarium did something good

before maintenance starts plarium warned all  players who were online that in 20 minuites the system will shut down for 10 minuites.

Great initiative ,i had the chance to recall my thiefs faster and save my valuable thiefs

this is something i have requsted many times untill now, so in this case i say good job!!

plarium before any action like that  should inform all those who is online and give them enough time to  hide their troop in case of they do a raid or bgs (minimum 20 minuites)

----------------------------------------------

On the other hand,another problem similar to it, still is nt solved.

In case of a technicall problem happends  to the page of plarium, company should protect the players who were online during the damage and were doing raids when the sudden problem came up.Keep in mind that some of them had troop they should hide  in catacombs in case of when the problem came up they  were raiding(or play bgs) !  !

how do you compensate those players who lose their thiefs or lose a tone of  troop because they did nt have the chance to hide their troop in catacombs ?

lets say i have a job,i cant wait untill plarium fix it so i retrun 5  hours later but plarium fix the problem  1 hour after the problem appeared, so my thiefs is out of catacombs for 4 hours,and they are in danger to die if someone attack me

in  case of i lose my troop in this way does plarium protect me? ,does plarium compensate the player who  lose his/her troop in this way?

the answer is no,

so plarium should take the responsibility one day to think about it,what they could do to protect the players in this case

one  suggestion:

place a castle bubble to all players whose main action when the crash happend was raiding, that kind of bubble will dissapear when the player will log in again.

(if it is technically impossible to find who did raid when the page shuted down,then place bubble to every player,it is much better than nothing)

suggestion 2

auto hide all players' troop untill the problem is solved  and the player log in again(although bubble is better)

--------------------------------

plarium somehow should take  the responsibility work on it,protect its player and accept that when technicall problems happend in their page then they should protect their players in any cost in case of they did nt have the chance to warn all those who were online.

i hope i am clear

Thank you for your feedback, I'll pass it to our devs. 
Jun 18, 2017, 20:3306/18/17
12/18/14

Please stop the pop ups in the game when a ma'reth quest completes, when troop exp is upgraded or you are notified that you can upgrade them and also the ones for purchasing saph packages 

they get in the way of what we are actually doing in the game having to close them in the middle of recalling troops from a siege etc can cost us our troops - sometimes we need to move quickly in the game and having to close these popups when we are performing such tasks despite them only taking a couple seconds is disrupting my actual game play
Jun 18, 2017, 20:4606/18/17
03/22/16

Jezebel said:

Please stop the pop ups in the game when a ma'reth quest completes, when troop exp is upgraded or you are notified that you can upgrade them and also the ones for purchasing saph packages 

they get in the way of what we are actually doing in the game having to close them in the middle of recalling troops from a siege etc can cost us our troops - sometimes we need to move quickly in the game and having to close these popups when we are performing such tasks despite them only taking a couple seconds is disrupting my actual game play

Pushing raids is another example. The popups can ruin your chances when seconds count.

Jun 19, 2017, 01:5806/19/17

Jezebel said:

yes you are right,well plarium in this case can announce that a mareth quest is completed or exp upgrade is done in a different way, a smaller pop up on the corner of the screen  is a good idea

about  offers,keep in mind jez that they come up when you get in the game ,rarely ,very rarely they appear in a different timming so it is nt a big problem  since it comes up before you start any action

but mareth and exp upgrade popo ups could be different ,good point
Jun 20, 2017, 09:1006/20/17
12/18/14

sison said:

Jezebel said:

yes you are right,well plarium in this case can announce that a mareth quest is completed or exp upgrade is done in a different way, a smaller pop up on the corner of the screen  is a good idea

about  offers,keep in mind jez that they come up when you get in the game ,rarely ,very rarely they appear in a different timming so it is nt a big problem  since it comes up before you start any action

but mareth and exp upgrade popo ups could be different ,good point

the offers are on a timer just like the one to "invite your friends to play" if you are on the game for an extended period they pop up at the most inconvenient times

the little notification box in the corner by chat and the lightning bolt and arrows above the buildings should be sufficient notice for that other stuff 

also that little notification box beside chat could be moved up it gets in the way of the icon to open the chat box 
Jun 20, 2017, 09:2806/20/17
Jun 20, 2017, 09:29(edited)

Jezebel said:

the offers are on a timer just like the one to "invite your friends to play" if you are on the game for an extended period they pop up at the most inconvenient times

the little notification box in the corner by chat and the lightning bolt and arrows above the buildings should be sufficient notice for that other stuff 

also that little notification box beside chat could be moved up it gets in the way of the icon to open the chat box 

i noticed yesterday what you said about offers and i see you are right it comes up inconvenient moments i thought it had stoped,you are right :)

i agree with you completely
Jun 21, 2017, 09:4206/21/17
03/01/16
Jezebel said:

I passed this feedback, thank you, Jezebel. 
Jun 21, 2017, 09:4306/21/17
03/01/16
And thank you all for this detailed feedback, Lords. 
Jun 23, 2017, 03:0506/23/17
03/27/17

I'd like to have more choices to decorate my castle.  More water features, a horse barn, or a tavern, different trees?  I know its a war strategy game, but I use flag with grass to look like trees.  A lot of kings lived decadently while sending their soldiers off to war, and home needs to be a home worth coming home to.

I'm not believing that any decoration needs to have fat stats or anything... I am asking for choices :)

Side note...what building is that in the far right corner of Lord Oberon's castle?   I want it!

Jun 23, 2017, 15:1006/23/17
03/22/16

Could we add a line on the outside of our castle. This would be for alliance names,  coalition names, or NAPS or any other name for leagues cooperating. It is extremely difficult getting all league members to change their name or Hero Name each time Alliances change. Either another line or come up with a number of symbols that can be added to existing lines that Marshals can choose from so their players can easily identify Leagues not to attack or have an easier way to find targets.

Jun 23, 2017, 15:1206/23/17
03/22/16
One thing many find frustrating is the lack of decorative items that may be used to improve castle looks as well as improve castle stats. Could we have some more decorative items and have Oberon's castle made to look better than a level 50 character in the game.
Jun 24, 2017, 14:5806/24/17
Jun 24, 2017, 14:59(edited)
04/11/15

Not sure if it has been asked before, when you get these,

And you are asked this question,

Can we have this option added?

Then afterwards, when you click on the apply button, your reward is automatically applied to your account, and you move on.  Pretty sure you can set the default to reask after ever update, so people have to confirm again that they agree.
Jun 24, 2017, 15:0206/24/17
08/09/16
I would like to see an item added that would be used to reset Eagles Nest quest back to default. This is an item I would be willing to purchase.
Jun 24, 2017, 15:1806/24/17
Jun 25, 2017, 01:29(edited)

Crom said:

Not sure if it has been asked before, when you get these,

And you are asked this question,

Can we have this option added?

Then afterwards, when you click on the apply button, your reward is automatically applied to your account, and you move on.  Pretty sure you can set the default to reask after ever update, so people have to confirm again that they agree.

your suggestion means players will receive automatically their packs.

Yes i agree with it but plarium designed that feature cause they want you to be active ,so plarium in this way says "are you active? if yes receive it"

thinking that fact  we could change your suggestion based on the philoshophy of plarium so what i would say here is

"You receive automatically your rewards if you log in the specific day rewards is available''

in this way your suggestion is closer to the reason that feature was designed and it includes the auto-receive you refer to your suggestion

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.