emerald hamlet

emerald hamlet

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Sep 17, 2020, 21:4009/17/20
08/09/15

emerald hamlet

i once asked for soulstone and adamantine hamlets here in suggestion box

i made that sugestion way way back.wow sometimes i surprise myself ! u can find it here.

anyways like were considered to be counted as a positive feed back from players and yet 24 likes were all i could get !!!

and yet after a while plarium introduced soulstones and adamantine hamlets

so now i wont ask for likes to be counted as votes for emerald hamlets.i will ask directly

Plarium,how does emerald hamlets sound like ?

arguement defense : 

1.we have hamlets for every core resource

Iron, gold, food, adamantine,soulstones, even saphires which is a very precious one and high value

2,there will be no need of extra coding and server maintenance or technical issue as we already have the system working on other resources

3.game balance requires an emerald hamlet as we have a source of income for others,so should there be for this one as well

4.the price for reviving a stunned champion is 300 emeralds ,the same amount can also be set on hamlets(i revived my 4 champions today which ironically i lost on hamlets  the ones used to increase hamlet gathering speed ! )

please consider my proposal

respectfully,

fURY,
Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Sep 18, 2020, 09:4309/18/20
05/21/19
fURY said:

i once asked for soulstone and adamantine hamlets here in suggestion box

i made that sugestion way way back.wow sometimes i surprise myself ! u can find it here.

anyways like were considered to be counted as a positive feed back from players and yet 24 likes were all i could get !!!

and yet after a while plarium introduced soulstones and adamantine hamlets

so now i wont ask for likes to be counted as votes for emerald hamlets.i will ask directly

Plarium,how does emerald hamlets sound like ?

arguement defense : 

1.we have hamlets for every core resource

Iron, gold, food, adamantine,soulstones, even saphires which is a very precious one and high value

2,there will be no need of extra coding and server maintenance or technical issue as we already have the system working on other resources

3.game balance requires an emerald hamlet as we have a source of income for others,so should there be for this one as well

4.the price for reviving a stunned champion is 300 emeralds ,the same amount can also be set on hamlets(i revived my 4 champions today which ironically i lost on hamlets  the ones used to increase hamlet gathering speed ! )

please consider my proposal

respectfully,

fURY,
Hi, fURY! I've noticed your suggestion, but let's see what others think at first 
Sep 21, 2020, 12:1009/21/20
07/10/14

I like the idea.

Logically it doesn't make sense for all the resources to have hamlets but not emeralds.

And I can see some players being very interested in gaining emeralds. I can see it be one of the most sought after hamlets tbh. And that is good cause it will stimulate more PvP activity 

(and I suspect some of the mega coiners will still have masses of emeralds from all the holy bond packages they bought - so unlike the sapphire hamlets I have a feeling emerald hamlets wouldn't just get sat on by big spenders with def hammers).

Sep 24, 2020, 19:5309/24/20
12/22/14
Yes, I agree it would make sense to add emerald hamlets. It might help some of the ftp players to use their defence to get more emeralds. 
AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 2, 2020, 15:1311/02/20
05/21/19

Thanks, guys! I'll forward it.