Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Aug 31, 2018, 15:2608/31/18
Aug 31, 2018, 15:27(edited)
12/18/14

Skye said:

Spies

Let's make it so that spies can only be killed by other spies.

Spies are sneaky. They avoid battle but are able to seek out other spies.

As it is if someone cannot spy on me they send a raid or siege and their offensive troops destroy my spies.

Or if someone skips spying altogether and simply raids or sieges with an overwhelming force all my spies get killed.

My spies are not in my castle to defend it against attack but to defend it against being spied upon.

Please think about the implications of having spies that can be killed by other kinds of troops. Spies are neither offensive or defensive.

I welcome feedback on this idea. Pro & Con.

Then there should be more balance in losses vs non losses with spies - some people put 700 spies in their castles for no reason since there is no defense in there to kill - when i lose hundreds of spies looking for PVP for nothing then mine should kill more when successful

When this happens i purposely send offense in to kill the spies there to make up for my losses :))
Sep 6, 2018, 09:3509/06/18
02/29/16

Aegon Targaryen said:

I also have a suggestion on Champion orbs.

I suggest having a weekly quest that requires 500k champion experience, with the reward being a Grade IV orb.

I suggest having a monthly quest that requires 2million champion experience with the reward being a Grade V orb.

If this is not possible, then I recommend allowing Grade IV and V orbs to be purchased with emeralds, perhaps 500 emeralds for a Grade IV and 1000 emeralds for a grade V.

Since raising a champion's level to maximum rewards emeralds, this could be a grinding method for non spenders to get those orbs.   Considering the amount of undead killing that will be required utilizing this method, surely at least 1 Holy Summoning bond will drop by the time a player was able to grind up 1000 emeralds, yes?

Hello!

I will forward this suggestion to devs. Thanks!
Sep 6, 2018, 09:4309/06/18
02/29/16

cat in the hat said:

UI for champion units is horrible. The display is to small when wanting to select one to attack the undead. Always have to scroll down to find the one you want to send.

Hello!

What are your suggestions for its improvement? 
Sep 6, 2018, 09:4509/06/18
02/29/16
Snowgoon said:

Please remove siege points from hamlets - http://prntscr.com/kgdg1g

I understand these are attracting abuse from users of third party software to win weekly siege rankings

If it is not possible to remove siege points, then please add MINUS 100 Points to the Lord Stewards Reports when resources are collected from hamlets

http://prntscr.com/kgdlz9  +  http://prntscr.com/kgdpdb

I can see no reason why siege points from hamlets should accumulate

Unfortunately, devs don't plan any changes to Hamlets in the near future :(
Sep 6, 2018, 09:4609/06/18
02/29/16
Snowgoon said:

cat in the hat said:

UI for champion units is horrible. The display is too small when wanting to select one to attack the undead. Always have to scroll down to find the one you want to send.

Try LOCKING the champion you are working on and Filter by Locked - never need to scroll down :)

It will always appear first - http://prntscr.com/kgdsvf

This will be even more important when they add the new champion tournaments

Thanks for your help 
Sep 6, 2018, 09:4709/06/18
02/29/16

mb_lurker said:

Your search engine would be much better if your results list only showed posts containing all the words entered. Right now it shows all the posts that contain any of the words entered. The results list is to long to be useful. Cannot qualify search to shorten the list.

Hello!

Forum devs are currently working on Search feature optimization :) 

In the near future, it will be working much better :)
Sep 6, 2018, 09:5009/06/18
02/29/16

BG SLAYER said:

Hello Alina, i have 2 suggestions i would like to see that are not in the never to implement list 

1. I would like to see an update where hamlets can have defense bonuses added to them like beacons have to help even up the battle between 1 v 1 in offense and defense in hamlets because at the moment most hamlets are used for mainly PVP not their purpose of trying to defend and gather resources from them

2. I would like to see an update where players are able to combine their relics of the same type to make stronger ones but with the slight chance they could destroy the relic during the combination. I would also like to see the same happen with hero equipment, those are my 2 suggestions for the game 

Hello!

As I said in my reply to Lord Snwogoon, devs don't plan to change anything in Hamlets for now :( 

As for Relics, it sounds like an interesting suggestion and I will forward it to devs. Thanks! :)
Sep 6, 2018, 10:1009/06/18
02/29/16

Jezebel said:

Some of us need more things to upgrade for development tournaments

How about increasing Dwarf Units to 30 and maybe further increasing Bran's Legacy, Waters of Life and Light of Eldur to 30 as well to help us further increase our resource production

Hello :)

In the near future, you will receive more staff for upgrades :) Follow the news :)
Sep 6, 2018, 10:2009/06/18
02/29/16

Skye said:

Spies

Let's make it so that spies can only be killed by other spies.

Spies are sneaky. They avoid battle but are able to seek out other spies.

As it is if someone cannot spy on me they send a raid or siege and their offensive troops destroy my spies.

Or if someone skips spying altogether and simply raids or sieges with an overwhelming force all my spies get killed.

My spies are not in my castle to defend it against attack but to defend it against being spied upon.

Please think about the implications of having spies that can be killed by other kinds of troops. Spies are neither offensive or defensive.

I welcome feedback on this idea. Pro & Con.

Hello!

We receive suggestions on different changes to Units or adding new Units from time to time, but these are not kind of suggestions we accept here.

Such updates require big changes to game balance and a significant amount of time from our devs. They're currently working on other big features and don't plan changes for Units :( 

You can check what suggestions can be accepted via Forum in this topic: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/31546_which-suggestions-we--do-not--accept/

Sep 17, 2018, 11:4309/17/18
Sep 24, 2018, 15:35(edited)
05/20/16

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Some of us need more things to upgrade for development tournaments

How about increasing Dwarf Units to 30 and maybe further increasing Bran's Legacy, Waters of Life and Light of Eldur to 30 as well to help us further increase our resource production

Hello :)

In the near future, you will receive more staff for upgrades :) Follow the news :)

That was said about two months ago and already about 3 weeks late accoring to your own roadmap.

Also missing things to upgrade for development tournaments, more and more are passing by, nothing to upgrade. Unless you want to spend ridiculous amount of sapphires for 2-3000+ sketches per LA upgrade.

Probably been suggested in the past. More Dragon Arts or new DA to discover. Some of us have several hundreds K's worth of points after beeing maxed out in DA and nothing to use them on. Makes for a lousy score in DA tournaments.

EDIT: as Stoneheart is out now, the first part of this post is currently outdated.
Sep 18, 2018, 09:1109/18/18
06/04/15

Can you add a couple of extra levels for the farm buildings or another way to temporarily decrease food consumption

Lovars Blessing relic requires coming first in league tournaments but that is impossible for 95% of the leagues on the servers and because there isn't many new players joining the game that aren't alts a lot of leagues are nowhere near full in terms of active members making it even harder for smaller leagues to get a lovars blessing relic

Sep 18, 2018, 14:4409/18/18
11/27/14

Hi!

Please make Tire at Champion Event.

How can we win a Holly Summoning Bond with all those huge coiners that make 15mil points ???

The coiners buy lots of packeges...And they make alot of points...so we will never win .

Give Us little coiners a chance to win a holly bond !

Mark
Sep 19, 2018, 01:3809/19/18
08/21/14

Lord Mark said:

Hi!

How can we win a Holly Summoning Bond with all those huge coiners that make 15mil points ???

The coiners buy lots of packeges...And they make alot of points...so we will never win .

Mark

Finishing in the top 3 of the Champion Event has nothing to do with coining.  It has to do with time.  I can win the champion event if I'm willing to click away nearly every minute of the tournament.   Holy bonds are not worth the effort.

They're not 100% Grade V (I'd be surprised if the chance was >10%).   The orbs are not obtainable at all.   Enlightenment isn't going to happen.

Until all orbs and bonds can be obtained with emeralds (reasonably priced for the noncoining grinder), its not worth the effort.

Still, tiers would allow more players to obtain the Holy bonds each event, so I agree with the suggestion.

More players with Holy Bonds means that over time, more players will have an Orange champ or two.   This could push a few borderline players into buying Grade V orb packages, which means more $ for Plarium before SF is dead.

If Grade IV and V orbs were purchasable with emeralds, this could push MANY borderline players into buying emerald packages, which means more $ before SF dies.

There, Plarium's '$' filter should ensure they read this.

Sep 19, 2018, 04:3709/19/18
11/27/14

Aegon Targaryen said:

Lord Mark said:

Hi!

Mark

Finishing in the top 3 of the Champion Event has nothing to do with coining.  It has to do with time.  I can win the champion event if I'm willing to click away nearly every minute of the tournament.   Holy bonds are not worth the effort.

They're not 100% Grade V (I'd be surprised if the chance was >10%).   The orbs are not obtainable at all.   Enlightenment isn't going to happen.

Until all orbs and bonds can be obtained with emeralds (reasonably priced for the noncoining grinder), its not worth the effort.

Still, tiers would allow more players to obtain the Holy bonds each event, so I agree with the suggestion.

More players with Holy Bonds means that over time, more players will have an Orange champ or two.   This could push a few borderline players into buying Grade V orb packages, which means more $ for Plarium before SF is dead.

If Grade IV and V orbs were purchasable with emeralds, this could push MANY borderline players into buying emerald packages, which means more $ before SF dies.

Man I clicked all my energy....

I did 600k points on the event.

Can u tell me how it can be done 15mil in 2 days event without buying special offers ???

Sep 19, 2018, 06:2409/19/18
Sep 19, 2018, 06:35(edited)
08/21/14

Lord Mark said:

Aegon Targaryen said:

Lord Mark said:

Hi!

Mark

Can u tell me how it can be done 15mil in 2 days event without buying special offers ???

I did 5 million in the first event just by clicking away for about 6 or so hours, though not all at once.    Prior to the first event, I'd been maxing out every rank of every champion prior to upgrading, so I'd had plenty of emeralds.  I still ran out of emeralds, though.  However, that was the first event and I didn't have time to save up enough emeralds for a full event, nor did I have enough champions at rank 4+ ready to level for max experience per energy use.

Now, I have plenty of high rank (Rank 4+) trash champs, though not enough (IMO).  I want 40 or 50 before I go for #1 ranking, though.   Emeralds are easy to obtain without spending.  It does take time, especially in the beginning, but as you rank up your best champs, they come quicker due to the enormous amount of trash champs you need.   I don't bother maxing out my rank 3s and below unless they're being upgraded.  However, I always max out my rank 4+ champion trash prior to sacrificing them when increasing rank.   I also ensure to enlighten my maxed out level 30 rank 5 trash so I can max them again (to level 35).

It takes 5 Rank 4s to create a Rank 5.  That is 500 emeralds  (100 each max Rank 4).   It takes 6 Rank 5s to create a Rank 6.  That is 3k emeralds just to get the Rank 5s (500 per created Rank 5).   Maxing those Rank 5s to level 30 will get you another 1.2k emeralds (200 each max Rank 5).  Enlightening them and maxing them to 35 will get you another 1.2k emeralds (again, 200 each max Rank 5).

So by the time you upgrade a Rank 4 champion to Rank 6, you will have earned 5400 emeralds just from maxing out all the Rank 4 and 5 champions involved in the process.    Since each of those 30 Rank 4 champs used were maxed-out-Rank-3s at one point, that is another 300 emeralds.  Depending on how many of your 3s were summoned and how many were upgraded from Rank 2s, a few more emeralds were earned.

Since the tournaments are every week, just try to get the 1m needed for max rewards if you're not ready for the attempt, and keep saving until you have about 24-36 Rank 4 champs around level 10, at least 2k emeralds, and probably at least 16 hours (though not necessarily at once).   Also make sure you can keep Paragon 10+ activated while you're clicking.

I also advise doing this primarily just to see if you can obtain #1...as a personal challenge...with the Holy bonds being a secondary but nice side bonus.  They're not worth going through all that effort by themselves.

Of all the events, this is probably the only one that a non coiner has a chance at winning...but it will take a serious investment in preparation and time.

I'd like to see Champion XP added to the Weekly Rankings as well.

Sep 19, 2018, 13:3209/19/18
11/27/14

Aegon Targaryen said:

Lord Mark said:

Aegon Targaryen said:

Lord Mark said:

Hi!

Mark

I did 5 million in the first event just by clicking away for about 6 or so hours, though not all at once.    Prior to the first event, I'd been maxing out every rank of every champion prior to upgrading, so I'd had plenty of emeralds.  I still ran out of emeralds, though.  However, that was the first event and I didn't have time to save up enough emeralds for a full event, nor did I have enough champions at rank 4+ ready to level for max experience per energy use.

Now, I have plenty of high rank (Rank 4+) trash champs, though not enough (IMO).  I want 40 or 50 before I go for #1 ranking, though.   Emeralds are easy to obtain without spending.  It does take time, especially in the beginning, but as you rank up your best champs, they come quicker due to the enormous amount of trash champs you need.   I don't bother maxing out my rank 3s and below unless they're being upgraded.  However, I always max out my rank 4+ champion trash prior to sacrificing them when increasing rank.   I also ensure to enlighten my maxed out level 30 rank 5 trash so I can max them again (to level 35).

It takes 5 Rank 4s to create a Rank 5.  That is 500 emeralds  (100 each max Rank 4).   It takes 6 Rank 5s to create a Rank 6.  That is 3k emeralds just to get the Rank 5s (500 per created Rank 5).   Maxing those Rank 5s to level 30 will get you another 1.2k emeralds (200 each max Rank 5).  Enlightening them and maxing them to 35 will get you another 1.2k emeralds (again, 200 each max Rank 5).

So by the time you upgrade a Rank 4 champion to Rank 6, you will have earned 5400 emeralds just from maxing out all the Rank 4 and 5 champions involved in the process.    Since each of those 30 Rank 4 champs used were maxed-out-Rank-3s at one point, that is another 300 emeralds.  Depending on how many of your 3s were summoned and how many were upgraded from Rank 2s, a few more emeralds were earned.

Since the tournaments are every week, just try to get the 1m needed for max rewards if you're not ready for the attempt, and keep saving until you have about 24-36 Rank 4 champs around level 10, at least 2k emeralds, and probably at least 16 hours (though not necessarily at once).   Also make sure you can keep Paragon 10+ activated while you're clicking.

I also advise doing this primarily just to see if you can obtain #1...as a personal challenge...with the Holy bonds being a secondary but nice side bonus.  They're not worth going through all that effort by themselves.

Of all the events, this is probably the only one that a non coiner has a chance at winning...but it will take a serious investment in preparation and time.

I'd like to see Champion XP added to the Weekly Rankings as well.

yes man :) sounds good !

But  at this server  The Dark plains ....champions are just for 1 month or so...

How can u get 30 lvl4 chams in this short time.

And even if the time is short on this server...they are makeing 15mil points from the first week ...
Sep 23, 2018, 13:2709/23/18
07/26/15
Hi there Plarium, I would like to make a suggestion, when liberating a friendly castle is it possible to allow us to choose the offense castle champion who works with offense troops to liberate a seige because at the moment the game only allows us to choose the defense champion which is totally opposite when it comes to a liberate
Sep 25, 2018, 02:4409/25/18
08/21/14

I highly recommend the addition of a Stoneheart Sage completely separate from the Stormfall Sage.   Levels 21 to 32 were bad enough.  Then you added Spirit Warden Arts, which also require the very same Sage.   Now you've created hundreds of Stoneheart Arts....which require the very same Sage.  At least there are 4 craftsmen if one can afford to buy them.  If nothing else, even a non-coiner can quickly get a 2nd craftsmen, especially if they wait for discounts.

A single Sage for Lost Arts, Spirit Arts, and Stone Arts is just ridiculous.  SF will be long gone before anyone who isn't a mega coiner gets anywhere.
Oct 1, 2018, 12:3210/01/18
07/25/15

Aegon Targaryen said:

Lord Mark said:

Aegon Targaryen said:

Lord Mark said:

Hi!

Mark

One thing though, a coiner that will have more or less unlimited emeralds (and other resources) can... sacrifice a whole lot more. Bumping champs up. I usually came out of these tournaments with more emeralds than what I had when starting, and most of that from leveling 4 and 5's. Even you prep on forehand, you will hit cap on those champs and they become useless. Imho, it shouldn't just be the xp from leveling that was applied to the tournament, but the damage done. You can only attack one level of a undead at a time. So it would still just come down to how many clicks you able and willing to do. (and a maxed champ doesn't earn any more emeralds to burn for more clicks). 

Sacrifice champs to help bump up their levels to get into the "sweet" numbers faster is the thing non coiners can't do much of, because it eat to heavy into emeralds needed to make sure you can refresh the energy for more clicks. 

Oct 5, 2018, 10:4910/05/18
06/16/16

Sorry, it is very difficult in this setup, to find if my suggestions have already being submitted. Not by me though:)

2 Simple suggestions:

1) Use a server & UTC clock smw in the interface. Very useful for synchronizing raids & events

2) Guild roster status. I dunno how difficult it is to implement, but it would be really useful in guild roster to add another status: online, to the already existing ones, like today, offline 2 days, etc.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.